Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
RCMP union says it supports a Mountie's 'right' to refuse vaccination

The RCMP's union says it supports the "right" of RCMP officers to refuse to get vaccinated and will back up any member who refuses vaccination once the mandatory vaccination policy for the federal public service is in place.

"The [National Police Federation] supports a member's right to choose to be vaccinated or not," says a Sept. 23 email to members, obtained by CBC News.

"We will assist and represent members individually with their choice and its possible employment consequences."

A spokesperson for the union wouldn't say how many members have voiced concerns about vaccination against COVID-19, citing privacy reasons.

Just two days before the August election call, the Liberal government announced that it would make vaccines mandatory for federal employees and those travelling by plane, train or ship.

Trudeau warns of 'consequences' for public servants who duck COVID-19 shots
Federal government to require vaccinations for all federal public servants, air and train passengers
"We're unequivocal that civil servants must be vaccinated. If anyone doesn't have a legitimate medical reason for not getting fully vaccinated — or chooses to not get vaccinated — there will be consequences," Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said during the campaign.

The Liberals said the policy could come in as soon as October. Today, the re-elected Trudeau indicated things are moving ahead.

"First off, we're going to ensure that the federal public service is vaccinated. There is a clear requirement of vaccination for anyone who works for the federal government," he said during his first full news conference since last week's election.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/rcmp-union-mandatory-vaccination-1.6190803

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Ho hum.

Most of us here don't care whether a person gets vaccinated or not. But you, well, you like to preach about the evils of it. You and others have put yourself on moral high ground predicting gloom and doom about the vaccine. Unqualified people quoting bogus stories and made up statistics, written by other unqualified people. laugh

I don't know of anyone who cares whether you are vaccinated or not. Many of you will die off. No one, except your immediate family, will care. You only come to the Canada section because your whining doesn't get lost as quickly as it does in the top forum. laugh

Here's a little good news.

COVID-19 modelling: Ontario 'doing well' now but the situation is 'fragile' heading into the winter months
Elisabetta Bianchini

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

While new COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations and ICU occupancy in Ontario are not significantly increasing generally, new modelling data from the province's COVID-19 Science Advisory Table indicates Ontario's pandemic situation is "fragile" heading into the cooler months of the year.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/ontario-c...e-projection-fall-vaccine-205004088.html

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most of us? Statically speaking most of us can’t die off from Covid, Heck most of can’t even become seriously ill, but here you are hoping for the death of those who won’t get in line. It’s always folks like you, good tolerant folks like you that wave as their neighbors get shipped off to wherever your messiah in office directs. If they only would do what they were told it wouldn’t happen.
You’re terrified all the time, the most disturbing part is you can’t see it. You needn’t be afraid, you’ll die too eventually. Might as well get used to the idea.
Much to your disappointment I won’t die off, not from your boogey man virus anyway. I already experienced your “deadly” pandemic first hand. Ho hum as you so aptly put it; for me. Lost a very dear mentor and friend to it, and a few clients. Didn’t change my mind on government overreach, or it’s support by loyal indoctrinated citizens. I don’t care if you get the vaccine or not either, you are free to live or die as you please, I just ask that you leave me and mine alone to do as we see fit. Fear doesn’t rule my life, and I don’t ask my government to guard me against every little increase in risk of meeting my inevitable death. But you can’t understand that, won’t is a better way to put it.
I encourage you to put a little more steel in that spine, stand up straight and go breath the fresh air of a free thinker. Your government can’t save you, nobody can. Actually I know someone that can but I’m guessing you’re not too interested in that.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
No need. You can't flip your fear. laugh

You'll continue your silly posts and most will continue to ignore them.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
No need. You can't flip your fear. laugh

You'll continue your silly posts and most will continue to ignore them.

I can’t flip my fear? Very profound. Anyway, I may continue my posts but only because yours are so appalling. Literally disgraceful, if you parented male children I hope they take after a more masculine relative, that line of thinking in your posts should not be passed down, to anyone.

MM

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I realize that most people prefer to do the right thing, if they did not feel so pressured and stressed. With that in mind, I forgive you. You can always lean on me.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Are you still talking about the man made virus with a mortality rate of less than 1% with amped up test criteria to induce people to accept being inoculated with a spike protein gene therapy that isn't a vaccination ...??

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I realize that most people prefer to do the right thing, if they did not feel so pressured and stressed. With that in mind, I forgive you. You can always lean on me.

I can lean on you? How would that work? I guess if your nanny government is there to prop you up. Because you obviously have no desire to stand on your own two feet.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You can pretend to not care what I say. But I’m not wrong, and you know it. Type all the words and letters you can to try and convince yourself it’s ok to want someone else to protect you, Pat your head and tuck you in at night. Tell you it’s gonna be ok.
But it’s not ok to rely on someone else to pacify into submission, men that matter would never stand for it.

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So you’re an old scared man, that adds another layer. Makes sense since you have extra reason to be afraid. You would think you would have come to grips with your position in life by now, but wisdom does not always come with age. Maybe you used to be different, hope family remembers you like that instead of whatever this is.

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Australia's Totalitarian Restrictions Have Proven USELESS

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And childish

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Um, artsy fartsy.
---

Cliff walked three miles to get to Friedland's Department Store before it closed. He wanted to get his mother something special for her birthday. She already had a 12 gauge and a spiffy, new canvas tent. Then there was the new tackle box, fishing lures and her subscription to Field and Stream. She was getting really hard to buy for!

Mr. Friedland saw Cliff's worried face as he walked in.

"Whoa there, Cliff! Aren't you forgetting something?" Cliff looked at the man, but couldn't tell if he was smiling or angry because he was wearing a mask.

"Sorry, Mr. Friedland," Cliff said, "Mom is washing all my masks, so I have to wear this."

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Just then, Cliff's eyes widened! "Thanks for your help, Mr. Friedland! I didn't know what to buy my mom for her birthday, but now I do!"

Cliff smiled and asked, "Can you tell me where you keep the pot scrubbers and the wooden spoons?"

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

The right thing is for a grown Man to not be a week easily manipulated untrustworthy cowardl instead of acting like a scared petulant little girl. It really is shameful. Funny thing is you are actually proud to be an ignorant coward.

Last edited by ribka; 09/29/21.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Humans Are What They Are (and that ain't much)
copyright 2007 – Stephen Redgwell

Recently, older members of Earth's scientific community discovered that their planet was slowly disintegrating. At least, that's what they thought. These people have letters after their names, so there's no convincing them otherwise. They seem to think that billions of electronic signals from Gameboys, computers, GPSes, iPods and other modern devices are slamming into the planet's molecular structure, causing things to break apart. Hmmm...

The enlightened ones, the so-called, brilliant techno-thinkers, believe that their world is headed down the path to oblivion. To employ a colloquialism, duh! Planets only last so long. That's why the advanced races of the universe leave their home worlds, so their species will survive and grow. But it's not so much intelligence as it is the nature of things. Humans haven't discovered that yet. They still think that they're on the top of the food chain. If they only knew...

Let's not bother talking about the real reason why humans are here. Just try and explain to one that they were brought to Earth to be raised and fattened up for their meat. Try telling them that the planet is a giant ranch and they are grazing on it. Tell them that they're to be consumed at some later date, at our leisure!

They wouldn't believe it anyway. If humans are full of anything, they are full of themselves. They believe that their species is here for some great cosmic purpose. This trait was bred into them long ago. It keeps them docile and acts as a mental shield, should they accidentally discover that they are merely a bipedal source of protein.

It's fascinating to look into their eyes, in the last seconds of consciousness, as they plummet toward the rotating knives. During those few remaining ticks of their conscious clock, you can see the exact moment when they fully comprehend the utter hopelessness of their situation. Suddenly, they grasp their pathetic existence as livestock and nothing else. They are wretched humanity.

So let them think they are more than they are. Let them dream. Let them hope. Even the meagre must believe in something.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Drinking again?

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (1beaver_shooter, 22kHornet, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 52 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,196 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,859
Posts18,517,785
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.