Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ctsmith
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I have many black friends that absolutely are responsible like me and you. I probably can name 50 or more that I grew up around that are good to go. As high a percentage, maybe higher, than the whites I grew up around.

But the ones the OP is referring to grow up in extreme poverty, fatherless, in horrible cultural conditions. Go to an elementary school in these areas and it is quickly apparent that these kids have no chance. Drop a white kid in these conditions and get the same result. The cycle continues.

Your half right.

Sure growing up in those circumstances makes long odds for any child BUT that’s the reason that most obviously not all Caucasians and Asians choose to not live in those environments. Or to have a half dozen baby daddies ect. Most Caucasians and Asians don’t choose “keepin’ it real” with a Cadillac truck while renting in the worst part of town ect. The typical Caucasian raises and interacts with children and is more involved and chooses a better living environment than the average black.

Drop 1000 white kids in that environment and they will turn out the same, percentage wise. Are you saying thats not the case? More of the white kids will fight their way out? Bullshit.

I believe a lot of those 1000 white kids would make it out but a lot wouldn’t. Whites on average choose as in make a choice to not live or raise children in those environments. Which is the point.

Name a safe, clean, successful, wealthy black run country anywhere in the world. If you can’t name one now name one at some point in recorded history. Why is that?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Your half right.

Sure growing up in those circumstances makes long odds for any child BUT that’s the reason that most obviously not all Caucasians and Asians choose to not live in those environments. Or to have a half dozen baby daddies ect. Most Caucasians and Asians don’t choose “keepin’ it real” with a Cadillac truck while renting in the worst part of town ect. The typical Caucasian raises and interacts with children and is more involved and chooses a better living environment than the average black.

Thank Texan Democrat LBJ for this...

When I was a child, I worked in my Father's concrete business and we had a set of brothers, Ed and Prentice Coleman who helped us on bigger jobs. They were Baptist preachers and they sang gospel as they pulled the screedboard. I cut mud in front of them and learned their versions and sang with them. Bother Ed asked me to come and sing at their church on a number of occasions. Solid folks who treated me well and I was always respected at their home or church. Homes were clean and well kept. They were good, no, very good people. I miss being around folks who would be kind, friendly and who worked, paid their bills and beat their kids when they messed up, out of love not meanness. I saw them help their friends and family, learned that if want to be happy, help others.

Sadly the government in its desire to achieve power destroyed the family structure of not just the Black population but the entire Nation, The government wants to mommy and daddy to all...that is the real problem, no individual accountability and everyone gets to blame some one else for their troubles.

By the way, the Muslims have a plethora of children, Caucasians not so much. They will beat the US down in the bedroom as the Dems pay them to breed...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I have many black friends that absolutely are responsible like me and you. I probably can name 50 or more that I grew up around that are good to go. As high a percentage, maybe higher, than the whites I grew up around.

But the ones the OP is referring to grow up in extreme poverty, fatherless, in horrible cultural conditions. Go to an elementary school in these areas and it is quickly apparent that these kids have no chance. Drop a white kid in these conditions and get the same result. The cycle continues.

Your half right.

Drop 1000 white kids in that environment and they will turn out the same, percentage wise. Are you saying thats not the case? More of the white kids will fight their way out? Bullshit.

I believe a lot of those 1000 white kids would make it out but a lot wouldn’t. Whites on average choose as in make a choice to not live or raise children in those environments. Which is the point.

Name a safe, clean, successful, wealthy black run country anywhere in the world. If you can’t name one now name one at some point in recorded history. Why is that?

Answer this simple question. Do you believe that if 1000 white kids are dumped into that environment a higher percentage will make it out?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by worriedman

When I was a child, I worked in my Father's concrete business and we had a set of brothers, Ed and Prentice Coleman who helped us on bigger jobs. They were Baptist preachers and they sang gospel as they pulled the screedboard. I cut mud in front of them and learned their versions and sang with them. Bother Ed asked me to come and sing at their church on a number of occasions. Solid folks who treated me well and I was always respected at their home or church. Homes were clean and well kept. They were good, no, very good people. I miss being around folks who would be kind, friendly and who worked, paid their bills and beat their kids when they messed up, out of love not meanness. I saw them help their friends and family, learned that if want to be happy, help others.

Same. I have some solid black friends. I mean solid. When I need a shoulder, there are as many or more dark friends that I can lean on.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your half right.

Answer this simple question. Do you believe that if 1000 white kids are dumped into that environment a higher percentage will make it out?

Yes as will a higher percentage of Asian kids. Environment matters as does genetics. Specifically the genes or lack there of for intelligence and impulse control.

Answer this simple question. Name a successful prosperous black lead nation today or at any point in history.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There was a black engineer I played guitar with at lunch.
He was a better guitar player.
I was a better engineer.

He girl friend was a topless dancer.
My wife is an engineer.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Your half right.

Yes as will a higher percentage of Asian kids. Environment matters as does genetics. Specifically the genes or lack there of for intelligence and impulse control.

Answer this simple question. Name a successful prosperous black lead nation today or at any point in history.

There is none. But it is way more complicated than that.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I got pulled over for not having a front license plate. Where was my white privilege?

I got pulled over for a headlight out. Twice. Where was my white privilege?

I didn’t get shot, but I complied with the officers commands and didn’t pull a gun, either, so there’s that.

P
There is no white privilege. Only black privilege. Demoncraps lie like rabid dogs in chit.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your half right.

Do you believe that the reason world class 100 meter dash events are dominated by blacks is due to discrimination against whites or lack of opportunities for whites, Latinos, and Asians? Or is it possible that there are real genetic differences and that those same genetic difference that lead to some races being taller or faster might also play a role in IQ and impulse control.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I find humor in a bunch of white people answering questions intended for black people.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Your half right.

Wakanda?

Yours in Liberty,

BL
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Your half right.

Do you believe that the reason world class 100 meter dash events are dominated by blacks is due to discrimination against whites or lack of opportunities for whites, Latinos, and Asians? Or is it possible that there are real genetic differences and that those same genetic difference that lead to some races being taller or faster might also play a role in IQ and impulse control.

I don't believe, I know, that the I grew around many blacks with active responsible fathers. I can only think of one or two of the kids that did not turn out the same. I can think of many more white kids given more of an opportunity but tossed it all away.

I have immediate family members who teach elementary in all black schools in poverty areas. Attend one of the kindergarten classes and tell me how many of the kids you think will make it out. I bet we both come to the same conclusion. They don't have a chance, or a very small one at best.

Its easy to speculate when detached. Get in the trenches for real answers.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I recently vacationed in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Island. I posted about my experience. 87% Black. Really, really nice people, and I spent a lot of time off the resort strip.

It’s cultural, not racial.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

Your half right.

You never heard of the "Bell Curve". It's a thing and it's real. Which is not to say that all people of color fall on the bottom end of the bell, nor that all Caucasians fall on the top end of the curve. But there are predictable trends.

Every man should be treated and rewarded for his individual accomplishments or crimes as the case may be.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Ahhhhhhh....

It,s called LBJ,s great society nanny state programs.

The decades long compounding dominoe affects from it,s toehold.

Vote for me and everything is free....

Honk for Joey........

Is the maturity stage of it from 55 plus yrs ago......

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by deflave
I find humor in a bunch of white people answering questions intended for black people.

Or even giving it serious thought.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
I recently vacationed in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Island. I posted about my experience. 87% Black. Really, really nice people, and I spent a lot of time off the resort strip.

It’s cultural, not racial.

I think so.

Comparing Africa....with all the interference they have submitted to...to say Wall Street is absurd.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
There is no single, guaranteed predictor factoring into individual success or failure in life, but the two most prominent that stand out for those who study socio-economics are:

Raw intelligence (IQ)
Social structure during the formative newborn to 7 years time frame.

Race is becoming a more difficult classification for an individual due to more and more mixed ethnicity people in this country. That being said, on average, men of primarily African ethnicity score on average 15 points lower on IQ tests than men of primarily northern European ancestry, and 18 points lower than men of east Asian ancestry.

Couple that with the vast majority of them gowing up in single parent (or grandparent) households in poverty over the past forty-fifty years, and there's the OP's answer.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Trucker drives da night, bring reparations pay? Biden's boy, right my nig gas not free.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 21, 17CalFan, 1234, 19rabbit52, 55 invisible), 1,979 guests, and 1,118 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,464
Posts18,508,289
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.