Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
It looks like people are catching on and are taking Ivermectin as a preventative because Tractor Supply is always sold out of the Ivermectin paste around here. It looks like selfish greedy people have bought all of Tractor Supply's Durvet brand Ivermectin and are selling it on Amazon for twice or more than Tractor Supply's price.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Been taking a monthly dose since last year and have regular blood tests. No problems.

Both hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin have been used on thousands of patients successfully. Trouble is we listen to “experts” who have not treated patients for decades and discount those who do.

When you get a positive test you are told to go home take Tylenol and get rest until it’s time to go to the hospital to die. Our government has not said a word about treatment. I have friends who have been told by their doctors there is no cure after their positive test.

Texas bred and born
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by jwp475

"The Food and Drug Administration warned that ivermectin in large doses can cause side effects including “skin rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, facial or limb swelling, neurologic adverse events, sudden drop in blood pressure, severe skin rash potentially requiring hospitalization and liver injury.”

This is the FDA warning that every detractor on the use of Ivermectin uses to say it's not a viable drug for the COV. However, if you read the actual study where the dosage was determined, it was an "In-Vitro" lab study that has been debunked by the FLCCC.net. Dr. Pierre Kory explains the flaw with the results and why the FDA's doses are not valid. Dr. Kory also states how safe Ivermectin is and explains how you can take 10x their recommended dose and have zero side effects. It's that safe of a drug and IT WORKS!!!

Follow the Ivermectin dosing guidelines on the FLCCC.net website and all will be well!

Last edited by elkcountry; 08/31/21.

"I refuse to waste my common sense on those who have been educated beyond their intelligence"

All you need to know about Democrats is they call American citizens "Deplorables" and illegal immigrants "Dreamers"!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And breathing causes cancer too.........................

MM

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Safe to use, but, a guy doesn't need to do a 'twice yearly' deworming dosage on a daily basis as a Co19 preventative measure!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by killerv

"The Food and Drug Administration warned that ivermectin in large doses can cause side effects including “skin rash, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, facial or limb swelling, neurologic adverse events, sudden drop in blood pressure, severe skin rash potentially requiring hospitalization and liver injury.”

now if the FDA will just issue a warning of all the side effects of the shots....

Here you go....

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/research/publications/index.html

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
That part about LARGE doses...if you’re so stupid that you take enough to fry your liver it’s a good thing you die and hopefully haven’t passed on your stupidity genes. #Darwin !

There are people that are taking it daily as a preventative, which can be hazardous to their health

Pretty much anything can be hazardous to your health at the wrong dose.

Under a Dr supervision, no problem.

There are MDs taking it daily vs getting the shot.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by battue

now if the FDA will just issue a warning of all the side effects of the shots....

Here you go....

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/research/publications/index.html

Ohhh stop it!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Do whut now?

Ivermectin for covid? First I’ve heard of this.

Can someone post dosages?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Do whut now?

Ivermectin for covid? First I’ve heard of this.

Can someone post dosages?

LOL ! Oh No you didn’t just ask for dosage recommendation 😳

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
so how does Ivermectin attack the covid-19 virus?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Pfizer posted 33.5 billion dollar profit in the first quarter of 2021
mRNA vaccine has never been used on people before and it was EUA with year of trials and test as is normally the case

I'm not going to take it

No way.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Okay, I won't take it in large doses. Wasn't planning to anyway.

Exactly. Only in the recommended human dose by weight.
Right, take an appropriate dose. I took one dose and knocked out my fever within 12 hours. If you take a 1200 pound animal's dose maybe you deserve problems. The shame is that there isn't an over the counter source for Ivermectin and Hydroxy just as there is for aspirin and Tylenol both of which also cause problems for stupid people taking too much of a good thing. I remember when Ibuprofen was prescription but at some point the PTB decided to trust us with it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
All that I have read about it says that it is not understood how or why it works but that it has proven to work in quite a few cases and in all stages of the disease.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Safe to use, but, a guy doesn't need to do a 'twice yearly' deworming dosage on a daily basis as a Co19 preventative measure!

Correct...ivermectin is a relatively safe drug.....However daily use has no verification,,,,Big Pharma by the way, distributes million of doses yearly to impoverished countries free of charge...Dem pricks...

However, facts are humans sucking down a concentrated horse paste has potential issues with regards dosage and inert ingredients contained in the paste. Those ingredients may or may not alter bioavailability in humans....making it plus or minus potent....Those ingredients may or may not interact adversely with other human diseases or blood chemical imbalances. None know....because human studies are based on standard formulations of tablets or liquid.

Odd that some think they are being guinea pigs with the vaccine....but readily advocate others should glub down a medication fromulated for horses.

Covid, the vaccine and ivermectin have been an interesting look into the how people react....

laissez les bons temps rouler
J
jwp475 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by EdM

Pfizer posted 33.5 billion dollar profit in the first quarter of 2021
mRNA vaccine has never been used on people before and it was EUA with year of trials and test as is normally the case

I'm not going to take it

No way.

Your right first quarter isn't correct

Biotech giant Pfizer expects to generate $33.5 billion in Covid-19 vaccine sales in 2021, up from previous estimates of $26 billion, according to its second quarter earnings reports. These projections are based on the 2.1 billion doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine which the company expects to manufacture and deliver by the end of the year.

"Pfizer Expects $33.5 Billion In Vaccine Revenue In 2021" https://www.forbes.com/sites/aayush...-billion-in-vaccine-revenue-in-2021/amp/

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Drop the mic and walk away
Boom.......

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
All that I have read about it says that it is not understood how or why it works but that it has proven to work in quite a few cases and in all stages of the disease.

there has to be some source that can explain how it works.

Links are being thrown around here daily about studies and what not

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

How does a Sure Grip posi traction unit work on a mopar 8-3/4 rear end???

It just does !!!

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (35, 10gaugemag, akrange, 12 invisible), 1,521 guests, and 838 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,938
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.