Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobMt
[quote=Jim1611]If only we had addresses so when the civil war breaks out we have early dibs on them. [/quote

kinda like what the Taliban is doing right now ....that alot of people here are crying about and saying how they are savages?......bob

Might be because people can understand killing those trying to take away your freedom instead of those getting killed for having it.

Me

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
[quote=Jim1611]If only we had addresses so when the civil war breaks out we have early dibs on them. [/quote

kinda like what the Taliban is doing right now ....that alot of people here are crying about and saying how they are savages?......bob

No.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Teal

Might be because people can understand killing those trying to take away your freedom instead of those getting killed for having it.

their country ...their rules....and when it comes time..our country ...our rules....I am just pointing out right or wrong.....terrorist or hero is always in the eye of the beholder...bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

No.

yes......bob

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

their country ...their rules....and when it comes time..our country ...our rules....I am just pointing out right or wrong.....terrorist or hero is always in the eye of the beholder...bob

Freedom and human rights aren’t “rules” but natural law given to us by God.

Me

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How many of them are the same lame person?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Freedom and human rights aren’t “rules” but natural law given to us by God.

Teal...while I tend to agree with you the reality is ...man sets the rules(reality)......1/2 the people in the USA think people like us and the way we think are terrorist's....while we know they are.....bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

If talking about teal...I have always thought his posts where thought out........bob

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Know who your enemy is, keep them fresh in your mind.

Originally Posted by Eric308
I'm voting for Biden,

Originally Posted by Eric308
the AR15 is a soulless weapon for feckless people.

Originally Posted by CowboyTim
Yes, I voted for Biden,

Originally Posted by JimFromTN
I voted for Biden

Originally Posted by gahuntertom
I am a 75 year old life long Republican. Last week I early voted for Biden, sometime when you hire some one they don't work out, that's the way I look at Trump.

Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
I'd vote for Ted Cruz or Mike Lee or Allen West before I'd vote Trump. If it was something like Flop McRunny or Lez Shyny, I'd vote Biden again until the lesson sticks with even the stupidest.
......................Well boys! How does it feel to have voted for the worst and most incompetent POTUS in modern day history,,if not in all of American history? HMMMM?.....Your hatred for Trump came first before the well being of your country.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I hate to be critical but there are lot names that should be in this thread that aren't....

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If talking about teal...I have always thought his posts where thought out........bob

Why would you think I was talking about Teal?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Biden got the most votes of any president in history. Trump needs to admit he is the winner.
......................GarbageCRAP50 is confused....Biden got the most "FRAUDULANT" votes of any president in history.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

No.

yes......bob

No, we're not like the Taliban. Their country their rules? That's fuucking stupid.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by bobinpa
I hate to be critical but there are lot names that should be in this thread that aren't....

List them. What's your hesitation?

--- Kid Rock 2022

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Why would you think I was talking about Teal?

glad to see I am wrong......bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

No.

yes......bob

No, we're not like the Taliban. Their country their rules? That's fuucking stupid.

then who makes the rules...laws for their country?....I think if it went sideways in this country.....people would be alot more "harsh" towards their fellow man then you might think or want to believe.....bob

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

No.

yes......bob

then who makes the rules...laws for their country?....I think if it went sideways in this country.....people would be alot more "harsh" towards their fellow man then you might think or want to believe.....bob

Thread renamed, "like talking to a wall."

Things went sideways in our country, and we got our Constitution.

--- Kid Rock 2022

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Don't forget paddler and sac charlie(or what he calls himself)

Last edited by sambubba; 09/01/21. Reason: x
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

I really do struggle with understanding the real meaning in post like yours but in my simple mind it seems you'd condemn those that killed the British years ago too.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Fireballz
Old Toot

^^^^^^^
Nominations

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,157 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,031
Posts18,481,886
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.