Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
A
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by Anguszzz
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Worked well for me. Never even had a fever.

I had a fever and took nothing and recovered fully like over 90 percent of patients, so you do not know that this chemical did anything, oh my wife and son also recovered fully

Thanks anus, dumbass.

Hundreds of millions perhaps billions of people recovered from covid without any treatment at all. So you people taking horse wormers are really the fools falling for the hysteria

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Jim1611
A friend of mine used the horse version and he simply went by body weight according to what the dosage was for a horse, using his own weight of course. He told me it started helping right away too.

I don't inderstand what's so difficult for people to understand dosage is by weight

Whom is saying they don't understand that? One guy asked you last week what the human dosage is? A simple, it is the same as horse would have sufficed. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
1000mg to 1 gram. That is 1.87%.

You both gotta pay attention.

Not sure what the heck you are talking about. I don’t care what form its in you gotta pay attention. I didn’t make any recommendation and not even sure if its effective.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 09/04/21.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by plainsman456
Like i said before folks just can't read the instructions.

Which instructions? The one on the horse tube? Says nothing about frequency. Maybe you mean other directions?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There are roughly 7,800,000,000 on earth, 60% of them according to Fauci and studies have t-cell immunity. 38% have a decent IGM antibody response, while 2% have a real risk.

It stands to reason out of the 40% that are able to get the virus, most will recover with no treatment.

I had a fever and took nothing and recovered fully like over 90 percent of patients, so you do not know that this chemical did anything, oh my wife and son also recovered fully

Thanks anus, dumbass.

Hundreds of millions perhaps billions of people recovered from covid without any treatment at all. So you people taking horse wormers are really the fools falling for the hysteria

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 09/04/21.
IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rufous
As mentioned in a previous thread my wife and I have Covid. We are wanting to try Ivermectin but we are not sure if the version one can buy at Ranch and Home (or similar stores) is the correct formulation. A bit of research on the internet says that one should not take Ivermectin designed for horses etc. So it sounds like we need to get a doctor to prescribe the human formulation.

Is that correct?

It's been claimed with zero reliable dissent that the actual ivermectin in the human pill or vet stuff is 100% exactly the same.

The horse tube stuff has been used safely by 1000s. You should be a couple of days into it. Same medication, in a paste that is just inert slime, rather than pill. Like TRH points out, doctors are being pressured to not Rx the pills. Hence use of the available stuff is a necessity... Tube plunger marked with weight, use the amount for your weight. One tube covers 1250lbs, 6 doses for a 200 pound human, or horse.

Even better is the cow/swine 1% liquid injectionable. Less carrier gunk, same ivermectin. You use it 1ml per 110lbs, same as cattle, not the swine dosage. You put it in a beverage and drink, not inject... Again, used by thousands.

If you have a doctor that will give you pills, go for it. If not go for it. Others have posted the treatment regime. The horse stuff, for horses, is used like 2x or 4x a year... That is not how you "treat" for Co19.

Hope this helps. Just been following and have taken enough, too much really, as a preventative to know it ain't no problem to down the goo, though I think the injectionable stuff is way less gross. Sqeeze it out, put on back of tongue, down with liquid. It tastes like sex lube, with apples. Mix with yogurt. Put on a cracker. Neah a problem.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 09/04/21. Reason: Mo info

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks anus, dumbass.

I had a RX dipshit, you do you.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Great, another "new guy".

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

He’s not new, just another sockpuppet with no balls.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
No, what you read on the internet is incorrect.

Truer words have never been written.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

He’s not new, just another sockpuppet with no balls.

I don't see the attraction to the SP strategy. Figure they'll be more kuunty and nobody will think they're actually as kuunty as they actually are? Whatever, it's definitely worn out.

--- Kid Rock 2022

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

By the way, that picture above is why you gotta pay attention, it says 18.7% -vs- the common 1.87%

18.7mg/g is not 18.7%, it is in fact 1.87%.

An excellent example of the issue with mathematics someone mentioned.

On the question raised by the OP, the thing to look for with any of these products is what active ingredients it contains, and in what quantity. What you are looking for is one which only contains ivermectin, and no other active ingredients. Some horse worming pasts do contain other active ingredients, but they'll be listed on the label, so easy to identify - all you have to do is read it.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
1000mg to 1 gram. That is 1.87%.

You both gotta pay attention.

You pay attention to the “Plus” part before giving advice.

Unless you’re a doctor.

You need an eye doctor and a calculator. The pic I posted didn’t say “Plus” anywhere.

A
A

Thanks anus, dumbass.

How many people were removed from ventilators after taking your topical lice medication?

Be specific

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
It obviously dangerous....I read it on a Google search.
Also discovered that WMDs were in Iraq, Anna Nicole married for love and Biden got 80 million votes in the most transparent election in history.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ringworm
Also discovered that WMDs were in Iraq, Anna Nicole married for love and Biden got 80 million votes in the most transparent election in history.

Copy that.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
[quote=rufous]

It tastes like sex lube, with apples. Mix with yogurt. Put on a cracker. Neah a problem.

You're using your sex lube incorrectly... lol.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Originally Posted by ringworm

Copy that.

Well, there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. They may not be what many here are thinking of, but Sadam gassed a lot of Kurds. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sex lube is for the guy that doesn’t stimulate a vagina

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks anus, dumbass.

How many people were removed from ventilators after taking your topical lice medication?

Be specific

Ivermectin is an early treatment option, doesn’t do much good when you’re already dead.

Doesn’t surprise me you’re not aware of that, Don Lemon.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

541 members (1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 260Remguy, 264magnum, 270cowboy, 57 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,428
Posts18,489,229
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.