S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Anguszzz
Originally Posted by Springcove
Deflect deflect deflect. You answered a question with question. Typical.

What was your original screen name poser?

The deflector is clearly you

You haven't posted a single stat that supports a topical lice medication curing covid, however you are demanding that I do. You might want to see a psychiatrist about your flawed and irrational thinking process.

How many people had covid and did not take invermectin and were not hospitalized due to covid? I will answer when you do. The fact is kid that 86 percent of people with covid actually have no symptoms and that 99.6 percent recover fully all without a topical lice medication.

At least I have some real percentages, you have nothing

Hey dumbass!!! I’m not the one who posted Ivermectin doesn’t work. You did!!! I have made no statements other than the fact you’re a dumbass. If you’re going to post something then back it up or STFU!!!

You have no percentages to back up “your” post. Put up or shut up you clown.

Again the fact is that 99.6 percent of covid patients have fully recovered without taking invermectin. This includes the people that some are claiming were magically cured by invermectin when their is no evidence backing this. However if you wish to consume a topical lice medication you are free to do so.

No argument there, but that was not the question.

The question is/are, “How many people that DID take ivermectin were hospitalized” and “How many people that did not take Ivermectin were hospitalized”. “How many people that DID take this Ivermectin JOKE, died from COVID “?

Last edited by steve4102; 09/05/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

You haven't posted a single stat that supports a topical lice medication curing covid, however you are demanding that I do. You might want to see a psychiatrist about your flawed and irrational thinking process.

How many people had covid and did not take invermectin and were not hospitalized due to covid? I will answer when you do. The fact is kid that 86 percent of people with covid actually have no symptoms and that 99.6 percent recover fully all without a topical lice medication.

Hey dumbass!!! I’m not the one who posted Ivermectin doesn’t work. You did!!! I have made no statements other than the fact you’re a dumbass. If you’re going to post something then back it up or STFU!!!

You have no percentages to back up “your” post. Put up or shut up you clown.

Again the fact is that 99.6 percent of covid patients have fully recovered without taking invermectin. This includes the people that some are claiming were magically cured by invermectin when their is no evidence backing this. However if you wish to consume a topical lice medication you are free to do so.

Nice cop out you clown. You can’t back up your post can you? Steve4102 asked you a specific question and you turtled like the poser you are. You have zero facts to back up your statements. So now you can go back to your original screen name a STFU!!!

You’re a dumbass!!! That stupid is a “statement” of facts.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by slumlord
So rolling stone posts a winter picture of Groids in line at the food bank for free shît saying its August in Oklahoma and we’re supposed to yield credibility to them?

Did I read that right?

Who answers for that chit?

I thought they were gunshot victims lined up outside the ER - all the Ivermectin ODs had taken their beds, lol.

They all got shot with BB guns.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

If it's formulated for topical use, that would not be something you'd want to ingest. What folks are talking about is the oral form.

A
A
So rolling stone posts a winter picture Groids at the food bank saying its August in Oklahoma and we’re supposed to yield credibility to them?

Did I read that right?

The deep state is relying on the sports and music crowd both to spread their false covid info. Eric Clapton says that the vaccine almost killed him and that he will not play at any hall that requires vaccines

I actually caught his youtube testimony last night.

Something about it exponentially magnifying his neuropathy.

But did it turn him into a magnet and walking 5-G phone transmitter? People need to still answer that horseshît too. Some on here said that.

5G is actually interesting as it really is a military crowd control mechanism, and the 5G signal while carrying more information is actually far inferior to the 4G signal in the way that it carries long distance and thru windows and walls. So this will require that millions of smaller 5G repeaters be built instead of the typical towers that 4G uses. Furthermore 5G is not yet implemented in most places, and it may never be because before it can be a replacement may already be found

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add
So rolling stone posts a winter picture of Groids in line at the food bank for free shît saying its August in Oklahoma and we’re supposed to yield credibility to them?

Did I read that right?

I thought they were gunshot victims lined up outside the ER - all the Ivermectin ODs had taken their beds, lol.

Sorry

Passions got the best of me. So yes, I did not read that right.

I’m just spittin game

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So rolling stone posts a winter picture Groids at the food bank saying its August in Oklahoma and we’re supposed to yield credibility to them?

Did I read that right?

The deep state is relying on the sports and music crowd both to spread their false covid info. Eric Clapton says that the vaccine almost killed him and that he will not play at any hall that requires vaccines

But did it turn him into a magnet and walking 5-G phone transmitter? People need to still answer that horseshît too. Some on here said that.

5G is actually interesting as it really is a military crowd control mechanism, and the 5G signal while carrying more information is actually far inferior to the 4G signal in the way that it carries long distance and thru windows and walls. So this will require that millions of smaller 5G repeaters be built instead of the typical towers that 4G uses. Furthermore 5G is not yet implemented in most places, and it may never be because before it can be a replacement may already be found

Can you answer the original question or not?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

If it's formulated for topical use, that would not be something you'd want to ingest. What folks are talking about is the oral form.

I am aware of this, however it is still a topical lice killer. So has anyone tested Bravecto the flea killer pill for dogs on covid, and if not why?

Bravecto flea and lice killer

Last edited by Anguszzz; 09/05/21.
A
A
Originally Posted by steve4102

Did I read that right?

There is no need to answer the question because there is no evidence that invermectin does anything in relation to covid, and as such you have provided none. See I am just not required to be a player in your fantasy.

Last edited by Anguszzz; 09/05/21.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I am aware of this, however it is still a topical lice killer. So has anyone tested Bravecto the flea killer pill for dogs on covid, and if not why?

Maybe Ivermectin exhibits characteristics that make it a crossover candidate that other things don’t. I’m sure they haven’t tested rat killer either.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Did I read that right?

There is no need to answer the question because there is no evidence that invermectin does anything in relation to covid, and as such you have provided none. See I am just not required to be a player in your fantasy.

Just like that you have today’s “I’m full of crap” BS artist.

Shocked shocked I tell you…

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Did I read that right?

That answer will do just fine, allow me to translate for you.

“NO, I have zero evidence to back up my claim that Ivermectin is a joke, I just made it up”.

Thanks for playing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Did I read that right?

BS, there’s plenty of evidence out there that it does.

I’ll make you a deal, you answer the [bleep] question and then I’ll post the evidence.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Ivermectin has shown documented anti inflammatory properties at a minimum, which is important to combat typical COVID symptoms. Even if it does nothing else, that makes it a candidate to test.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

Did I read that right?

“Invermectin”? LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
A
A
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Maybe Ivermectin exhibits characteristics that make it a crossover candidate that other things don’t. I’m sure they haven’t tested rat killer either.

The point is that invermectin has been to show that it cures covid when 99.6 percent are already cured of covid without invermectin. The only reason that it seems to indicate that it reduces ventilator use is because doctors are not using ventilators anymore in the way that they were. However Bravecto clearly needs to be tested

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Here’s the picture Rolling Stone used in their article that was supposed to be all the people waiting because of all the Ivermectin over doses. Note all the winter coats even though it’s summer. That’s because the pictuhre was taken last November, not this week.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

the only places I've seen these kinda lines is at pot shops

Waiting to buy ammo at the local mom and pop shop..lol

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

The point is that invermectin has been to show that it cures covid when 99.6 percent are already cured of covid without invermectin. The only reason that it seems to indicate that it reduces ventilator use is because doctors are not using ventilators anymore in the way that they were. However Bravecto clearly needs to be tested

Its a medicine called IVERmectin. LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
t[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Here’s the picture Rolling Stone used in their article that was supposed to be all the people waiting because of all the Ivermectin over doses. Note all the winter coats even though it’s summer. That’s because the pictuhre was taken last November, not this week.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

the only places I've seen these kinda lines is at pot shops

Waiting to buy ammo at the local mom and pop shop..lol

Do you ever see any Nosler 280ai?

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

451 members (16gage, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 2500HD, 160user, 49 invisible), 1,964 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,843
Posts18,517,256
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.