Page 66 of 77 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 76 77
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Today’s numbers.

Total Deaths:

Total Cases:

Louisiana is in a COVID-19 black hole with another surge predicted following hurricanes Ida. Testing down to approximately 1/3 of testing pre hurricane Ida.

Mississippi reeling from fourth surge in cases.

Update tomorrow. Going work some food plots today.

Y’all be nice.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Toot, you forgot to answer: are you implying Remsen would lie and isn't a trustworthy person to use for verification?

Edit: what EXACTLY is the reason using Remsen to verify is not acceptable to you. Be specific.

Last edited by goalie; 09/08/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Toot, you forgot to answer: are you implying Remsen would lie and isn't a trustworthy person to use for verification?

Edit: what EXACTLY is the reason using Remsen to verify is not acceptable to you. Be specific.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Boys just back from the woods and my tired hurts.
We’ll have to pick up on exchanging pleasantries among ourselves in the morning when I file the COVID-19 report that so many here look forward to.

Stay close.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Her Puzzy hurts from those two guys at camp

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BobBrown

In her defense, pretending this little reveal isn't happening is her only play.

🤣

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Fistcamp…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
#frontlinefishcamphero

#2masksarebetterthan1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
goalie, i know you’ll appreciate the comedy in this with your sense of humor.

Over 130 pages here:

Unless you or one of your scchitt eaters podnahs went back and changed some of your posts, which is all too easy to do , there are 130 pages on this thread and you never once mentioned anything about a 3rd party advocate.

Then once realizing what real would proof consists of,,,,,you had “an epiphany, a uh oh moment, a ohhh fug moment”. More than likely one of your scchitt eater podnahs had to point it out to you.

You then posted your famous “Call Out” thread complete with giveaways, good ole boy stuff and family pics. How nice.

I think that covers it very accurately. Enjoy

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You are a flat out liar, we can all prove it. But keep digging your grave, it’s good humor. Wow.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Today’s numbers reported differently:

Total Deaths:

11,500 Confirmed
12,915 Probable

Total Cases:

568,277 Confirmed
705,498 Probable

Idaho patients in hospitals’ halls amid rationed care.

WHO Chief urges halts to booster shots.

Judge: Florida cannot enforce bans on school masks.

Summer of hope ends in gloom as 40% of Americans, 12 yrs old and older remain unvaccinated.

The COVID-19 vaccines remain highly effective against hospitalizations and deaths but many millions of Americans remain unvaccinated.

Gotta go back to the deer camp for liming and fertilizing of food plots. The old couple that was using my personal camp is moving back to their home in Livingston Parish as they now have tap water and electricity.

Y’all be nice.

Till tomorrow.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by cfran
You are a flat out liar, we can all prove it. But keep digging your grave, it’s good humor. Wow.

Glad to see you in a better mood, franny. You look so forward to posting on this.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
goalie, i know you’ll appreciate the comedy in this with your sense of humor.

Over 130 pages here:

Unless you or one of your scchitt eaters podnahs went back and changed some of your posts, which is all too easy to do , there are 130 pages on this thread and you never once mentioned anything about a 3rd party advocate.

Then once realizing what real would proof consists of,,,,,you had “an epiphany, a uh oh moment, a ohhh fug moment”. More than likely one of your scchitt eater podnahs had to point it out to you.

You then posted your famous “Call Out” thread complete with giveaways, good ole boy stuff and family pics. How nice.

I think that covers it very accurately. Enjoy

^^^^
goalie you might need to read this again.

I hope you’re not paying for the advice you’re being given.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Toot, I'm in the process of proving you are a lying scumbag. Nobody gives a lying scumbag their SSN, and I never stated I would. I stated I could prove you are lying. To that end, I am willing to use Remsen in a professional capacity to verify a complete, unredacted SF-50.

So, again:

What EXACTLY is the reason using Remsen to verify is not acceptable to you. Be specific.

But, please feel free to keep digging you lying scumbag

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well Miss Toot is officially the biggest disingenuous, lying sack of crap on the campfire. What a predictable pathetic fool you are.

Welcome back Safariman

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Goalie
Don’t waste your time. Toot won’t answer. He knows he’s completely wrong but he loves any attention he can get....even the negative kind. Basically put him in the same box as the other libtards that just come here to disrupt things. I think he’ll be ostracized and most won’t respond to his bullshît after seeing his true colors.

Keep moving in a positive manner and helping out the youth. I’m beginning to sort thru gear and liquidate it. I think I’d rather give it kids getting started as opposed to selling it. Just returned from a bear hunt with 3 first time (big game) hunters. They all received a bunch of gear from guys in our group, as needed. The youngest of that group is 18. He’s an enthusiastic hunter that started to waterfowl 2 years ago. When we got home, I dropped a sneak box boat off for him. I don’t use it and I’d rather give it to someone like him than sell it. My only request was that someday he pass on that kindness to another new hunter in the future. You’re doing the same thing. Don’t let some old, cranky, attention starved, know it all detract from what you’re doing. We know you’re right. You know you’re right. Toot knows you’re right.

Page 66 of 77 1 2 64 65 66 67 68 76 77

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

193 members (14idaho, 16penny, 308xray, 450yukon, 2ndwind, 28 invisible), 1,773 guests, and 1,124 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,638
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.