Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 25 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 24 25
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I said in another forum that Big Pharma has invented an injectable chicken soup and a multi vitamin.

You post on other forums too?

You must never sleep.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by DocRocket
The explanation of the Israel data that I subscribe to is that because they have such a high vaxx rate (>80% at least) the proportion of new cases and hospitalizations will necessarily be higher as well when compared to non-vaxxed patients. That's the first thing. The second thing is that the report most people are bandying about on the innanet is from several months ago, and it is really difficult to compare regional outbreaks when they are separated by both time and distance.

It seems to me the significance of the Israeli data, the data coming out of Iceland and now the UK, is that in these highly vaccinated populations, there's an alarming number of breakthrough cases and an even more alarming number resulting in hospitalization and death. This is particularly important when policy makers continue to buttresses justifications for their instructions with the notion that vaccines provide lasting protection with few side effects. All while the media and government sponsored communications bombard the public with messaging that the vaccine is highly safe and effective.

It wasn't until September 1, 2021 that the CDC changed their definition of vaccine from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to those that “stimulate the body’s immune response.”

Policy makers continue to insist on strategies that recommended vaccination for even the least vulnerable, when studies show that immunity resulting from recovery from natural infection is many times greater against Delta strains than "full vaccination".

On Thursday, the WHO announced that COVID-19 is here to stay. This despite a year of being told repeatedly that vaccination is the key to achieving herd immunity. All while Regeneron, Ivermectin, HCQ and many other therapies and their proponents continue to be vilified with impunity in the mainstream media, by social media censors, and by an untold number of unqualified public officials.

Public debate (even among those most qualified to contribute) about COVID-19 public policy, treatment, and vaccination has been all but completely undermined in a fashion most unscientific and un-American. The American way of life and the pursuit of science are two pursuits dependent on open discourse, the free exchange of ideas and dissenting opinion. Almost overnight, they've been starved into an unrecognizable emaciated echo chamber resonating a singular voice.

The masses idle along behind policy makers who continue insisting on vaccinating children (the least vulnerable) with marginally efficacious vaccine treatments, they ram through forced masking, they refuse to recognize natural immunity, they stifle therapeutics, and cancel even the most qualified dissenters.

The overwhelming majority of reports worldwide in the past 2-4 months show a profound disadvantage in the non-vaccinated population of every region. This was endorsed by the writer that Kingston quoted in the OP of this thread, so it's not just me, it's not just Texas, and it's not just the USA.

I continue to contend that you misunderstand/misrepresent the author's position on a broad view of vaccine efficacy data.

Pretty hard to disagree with this....spot on as far as I'm concerned.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Because once everyone gets the fauxccine there will be new variants that make everyone sick anyway.

Follow the science, you dummy.

Phhffffttt.. GFY.

Carpe' Scrotum
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SBTCO
The explanation of the Israel data that I subscribe to is that because they have such a high vaxx rate (>80% at least) the proportion of new cases and hospitalizations will necessarily be higher as well when compared to non-vaxxed patients. That's the first thing. The second thing is that the report most people are bandying about on the innanet is from several months ago, and it is really difficult to compare regional outbreaks when they are separated by both time and distance.

It seems to me the significance of the Israeli data, the data coming out of Iceland and now the UK, is that in these highly vaccinated populations, there's an alarming number of breakthrough cases and an even more alarming number resulting in hospitalization and death. This is particularly important when policy makers continue to buttresses justifications for their instructions with the notion that vaccines provide lasting protection with few side effects. All while the media and government sponsored communications bombard the public with messaging that the vaccine is highly safe and effective.

It wasn't until September 1, 2021 that the CDC changed their definition of vaccine from “a product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease” to those that “stimulate the body’s immune response.”

Policy makers continue to insist on strategies that recommended vaccination for even the least vulnerable, when studies show that immunity resulting from recovery from natural infection is many times greater against Delta strains than "full vaccination".

On Thursday, the WHO announced that COVID-19 is here to stay. This despite a year of being told repeatedly that vaccination is the key to achieving herd immunity. All while Regeneron, Ivermectin, HCQ and many other therapies and their proponents continue to be vilified with impunity in the mainstream media, by social media censors, and by an untold number of unqualified public officials.

Public debate (even among those most qualified to contribute) about COVID-19 public policy, treatment, and vaccination has been all but completely undermined in a fashion most unscientific and un-American. The American way of life and the pursuit of science are two pursuits dependent on open discourse, the free exchange of ideas and dissenting opinion. Almost overnight, they've been starved into an unrecognizable emaciated echo chamber resonating a singular voice.

The masses idle along behind policy makers who continue insisting on vaccinating children (the least vulnerable) with marginally efficacious vaccine treatments, they ram through forced masking, they refuse to recognize natural immunity, they stifle therapeutics, and cancel even the most qualified dissenters.

The overwhelming majority of reports worldwide in the past 2-4 months show a profound disadvantage in the non-vaccinated population of every region. This was endorsed by the writer that Kingston quoted in the OP of this thread, so it's not just me, it's not just Texas, and it's not just the USA.

I continue to contend that you misunderstand/misrepresent the author's position on a broad view of vaccine efficacy data.

Pretty hard to disagree with this....spot on as far as I'm concerned.

Yep. Spot on.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I said in another forum that Big Pharma has invented an injectable chicken soup and a multi vitamin.

You must never sleep.

I have a prodigious social media footprint.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
So far doctors have done a great job of preventing the spread.

LOL

Fugking idiots.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

You must never sleep.

I have a prodigious social media footprint.

LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My wife is a 30+ year nurse at our local hospital.

TCU/ICU holds 28 beds.....it is now 100% CVD19 patients

As of yesterday one of those is vaccinated

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W

LOL

Fugking idiots.

Yes, because their limited interactions with patients that come into their daily sphere is what’s driving the spread. They have complete control over everyone beyond their place of practice.

Last edited by Wideopen; 09/11/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Steve
Doc,

Was having a discussion about the 'Vid last night over dinner. Basically my premise is we didn't know much about the virus before and there's still a lot we don't' know. I mentioned that in Israel, with a ~78% vac rate, 60 percent of all cases hospitalized are vaccinated with 7600 total (including non-hospitalized) new cases per day.

You'd said that the vast majority (if not all) hospitalizations and deaths in your area were among the un-vaxed.

Why don't we see a similar rate as Israel in vaxedl? Is it because of waning immunity and most in Israel got vaxed early on? Is it because a variant evolved to slip by the spike protein anti-bodies that the mRNA produced and hasn't established a foot hold here?

I ask the questions still believing that we don't know a lot about how the virus works in spreading particularly, but I'd love to hear your speculation.

Because once everyone gets the fauxccine there will be new variants that make everyone sick anyway.

Or the vaccines will make you sick and they will say its a New Variant and the new variant is a real killer and they will then push new (Killer) vaccines as fear overcomes the masses of dumbasses lining up like sheep for the slaughter.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/11/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
The CDC keeps changing the definition of "Vaccination"

Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent the disease.
—CDC, until 2015

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.
—CDC, 2015 – August 2021

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.
—CDC, September 2021

Clown World.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Tag......for ammo.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

The 'fire having all have been edified, from the high mountaintop, that the science is NOT settled.

Cause if it was, the way this thing is working would look a lot like a regular cold virus.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, one sisters hospital couldnt wait for Bidens edict

She got this letter today.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
.......but it won’t be a tetanus booster they give you. It will be a TDap (tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis) vaccine. Which was determined as necessary because the increased number of non-vaccinated Children and adults is allowing g re-emergence of these diseases.
This is quite disturbing to read. People have been routinely vaccinated for diphtheria, and whooping cough without being informed? This is why I do not plan on having needles inserted without first making it very clear that I am not consenting to a CV-19 ''vaccine'' and informing any provider that legal action will ensue. This is the very discussion I had with my cardiologist prior to my heart catherization last week. He assured me that would not happen although I have been suspecting there would be stealth attempts to ''vaccinate''. Now I find that is exactly what has gone on in regards to diphtheria and pertussis without any notification whatsoever.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Wideopen

LOL

Fugking idiots.

Yes, because their limited interactions with patients that come into their daily sphere is what’s driving the spread. They have complete control over everyone beyond their place of practice.

You are a fugking idiot.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski

The 'fire having all have been edified, from the high mountaintop, that the science is NOT settled.

Cause if it was, the way this thing is working would look a lot like a regular cold virus.

That’s weird.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yes, the crazies are in charge (have been for some time, now), and you'd be a fool to trust anything they'd like to inject into the majority of the human race.
The science is evolving you know. So recommendations and treatments are evolving as more is learned.
Translation: The hard headed SOBs didn't fall for it. Now we're going to have to use force.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tedthorn
My wife is a 30+ year nurse at our local hospital.

TCU/ICU holds 28 beds.....it is now 100% CVD19 patients

As of yesterday one of those is vaccinated

Out of 37 in the local hospital, 3 are vaxed. All those on vents are un-vaxed. If your not really bad they send you home with oxygen and a O2 monitor, but now they are running out of O2 tanks. A younger un-vaxed friend has been sucking the 02 down for a week after some hospital time. They will probably get better but miss a month or more of work.

We all have choices to make. I'm pro choice on vaccines, but if your older than 50 or over weight you should really look at the data and ignore the bullchit on youtube. I've had it and I'm in my mid 50's and I've been sicker, but some people it just effects more than others. Most healthy young people won't have a big issue with it. Vaccine or not this chit is going to run it's course through our population. Herd immunity is a pipe dream with this bug, it's going to keep coming at us in different forms. Like it or not, this crap is real and vaccines lower the changes you will end up on vent and chitting the bed but are far from a miracle cure.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Page 20 of 25 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (1234, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 160user, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,528
Posts18,491,150
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.