Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Or, severity of illness/hospitalizations upon second infections? Or any thing related? All anyone is talking about is the jabbed and the unjabbed. What about those of us who have had the Covid and gotten through it in one piece? Are we just as susceptible to new variants if we had the last? Anything?….

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
You still need vaccinations according to my doc. I know a couple of people that got it twice, second time was worse.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
My guess is that it's like any other flu and will keep mutating over time so ???

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Dunno...
But have heard info.
Natural immunity for justabout all fugged up schit eventually migrates from your blood system into your bone marrow long term.

Pretty f u c king sure I had the schit last summer late july/ aug.

Aint gonna get tested for antibodies or tested to see if I have it.

Aint been sick since last summer.

I am out and about everyday.
Unfughing masked.
Buffets
Wally world
Gunshows
Academy
Ect ect ect.

Havent gotten the persistent low level buckethead bio wpn again....

Love my omega man antibodies.........

Laugh at the sheep....
The best ones are those walking and driving all by themselves wearing a f u c king mask.....

SMH....

Dr.Mengela and Josef Gobbels would be proud to live in this day and age....

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
90 days natural.immunity is what some doc told a person i know that had covid ( no jab )

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
"... Are we just as susceptible to new variants if we had the last? Anything?….

Probably. The Chinese biological warfare scientists are hard at work on new variants of the virus. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hanco
You still need vaccinations according to my doc. I know a couple of people that got it twice, second time was worse.

Whatever

I know some people that got the vax, second time was worse.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/01/cov...ho-had-covid-wont-be-immune-forever.html

“The immunity conferred by natural infection seems to be robust and seems to be durable. We know it lasts at least six months, probably longer,” the former commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration said on “Squawk Box.”

“My hunch is it’s not going to last in perpetuity. At some point, those individuals are going to need to get vaccinated,” added Gottlieb, who now serves on the board of vaccine maker Pfizer.

A key question remaining about natural immunity is whether having a more severe case of Covid, compared with someone who remained asymptomatic, for example, leads to higher-quality protection.

“With SARS and MERS, we saw people who got more sick ended up having more durable immunity. We don’t know if that’s the case with this SARS-CoV-2 virus, but it might be,” Gottlieb said, referring to two other types of coronaviruses — severe acute respiratory syndrome and Middle East respiratory syndrome — that caused outbreaks in multiple countries.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Natural immunity should be very durable, reinfection rates are low and reinfection cases should tend to be mild. It's my contention that natural immunity is the only way out of this and the best way out for those who are at low risk of hospitalization and death. There looks to be a high likelihood that COVID is here to stay, much like the cold and flu. Either you're on Big Pharma's jab wheel or you attain natural immunity and your immune system learns how to deal with COVID and it's mutants on a cellular level. I'm opting for the ladder. .

It should be mentioned that according to Doc Rocket, as of a few days ago, there are were only 17 documented cases of reinfection among those with natural immunity world wide. I have no idea where he got that number. He simply stated lit search. So, while I find this statistic almost absurd and would never offer it in support of my position, it is what it is.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Did you ask your Doc why? I'll bet his response is some variation on "because the CDC said so".

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.news-medical.net/news/2...unity-may-depend-on-ABO-blood-group.aspx

The intensity and persistence of COVID-19 symptoms primarily depend on the robustness of host immune responses. To protect the global population from COVID-19, it is vital to develop anti-SARS-CoV-2 immunity via natural infection or vaccination. However, in COVID-19 recovered individuals, a sharp decline in humoral immunity has been observed after 6 – 8 months of symptom onset. The short durability of anti-SARS-CoV-2 immunity is the primary cause of viral reinfection and COVID-19 recurrence.

By analyzing various host factors associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection susceptibility, the scientists established a positive correlation between age and time required for viral clearance. Moreover, they observed that participants with A+ blood group required significantly higher time (23 days) for viral clearance than those with O+ blood group (13 days).

Furthermore, they observed significantly higher levels of IgG-specific anti-A antibodies in asymptomatic participants compared to that in mildly symptomatic participants. Similarly, among participants with O+ blood group, they observed significantly higher levels of IgG-specific anti-B antibodies in participants with a low viral load than those with a high viral load.

With further analysis, they observed that the incidence of lymphopenia (low lymphocyte count) was more frequent in participants with the A-blood group. Importantly, they observed that although initially presented with robust cellular and humoral immunity, participants with the A-blood group showed a gradual reduction in immune response over time. In contrast, participants with the O-blood group showed exactly the opposite trend with long-lasting immunity against COVID-19.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Natural immunity" for virus is until the day you die.

The question is how long is it until "that virus" is no longer that virus.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by kingston

Did you ask your Doc why? I'll bet his response is some variation on "because the CDC said so".

Yep

A bunch of “experts” like Fauci who aren’t treating anyone telling actual clinicians what they should and shouldn’t do for individual patients.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Bio weapon unleashed. If there is a cure, China has it?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
My immunity lasted a little longer than six months. I had it right at the start when all this began and was a part of Erlangers Hospitals trials. They tested us every month. At six months I still had immunity but at seven, it was almost gone. Then this year, I then made the mistake of getting the vaccines. The first one was fine, but the second one almost put me in the hospital. I have been advised by my DR. to refrain from taking any further COVID vaccines.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Esox357

👍👍👍

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Viruses mutate. The flu you get one year isn't nthe same as last. How many times have you had a flu? Do you get as sick?

Curiously they say having had swine flu, etc. gives you immunity to kung flu. Same with other viruses originating in china, not that swine flu originated there if you believe what you read. I had swine flu. Near death experience. Had kung flu. Sniffles.

I posted an article related to the topic earlier. I guess since it didn't tell people what to think about it....

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by Esox357

👍👍👍

And if we roll over in fear they can cut loose another weak virus to make us dance any time they like.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Or, severity of illness/hospitalizations upon second infections? Or any thing related? All anyone is talking about is the jabbed and the unjabbed. What about those of us who have had the Covid and gotten through it in one piece? Are we just as susceptible to new variants if we had the last? Anything?….

My brother, his wife and two sons all had the original COVID in December 2020. Back in July, they picked up a second round (assuming the Delta variant). All got through it very easily like a head cold with a mild fever. Not one has been jabbed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My son in law is a scientist and tends to go along with whatever the government tells him without question, so we tend to avoid discussing political subjects. However, he did mention that all Covid researchers have agreed internationally that all research will be put out for public review on publicly available sites such as interweb by all researchers in the field. What this means is that with a little effort you should be able to access any research that is being done or has been done so you can make up your own mind what is true or not. Chances are whatever you are hearing from whatever source- especially most on this site- is not accurate or inclusive of the facts. Another thing to consider is that research documentation are rarely written in language that lay persons may be able to interpret or understand. Of course, this leaves the door open for whatever interpretation someone wants to put forward depending on their agenda or narrative....

So, if you are truly interested in facts instead of internet opinions, google is your friend- sort of....

Last edited by Sheister; 09/12/21.

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,372 guests, and 1,249 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,268
Posts18,486,569
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.