Campfire 'Bwana
Covid has been a true mind fuuck.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by kennymauser
I can't believe I just did it again, I read 10 pages of the smartest guys on the forum telling me what they know about Covid 19 and its's cures and causes and who is lucky to be alive and who isn't.
I sure hope you guys all make it through this deadly virus and live to flood the pages with your knowledge of the next virus that comes along .
I think I will just do like most others and make up my own mind---I sure as hell don't plan on making any decisions listening to the experts here that can't agree who is right.

Wish me luck,

Ken

If you know what’s good for you, you would listen to Fauci.

More irrational conclusions. KM is entitled to an independent opinion and that has not a damned thing to do with Fauci...

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I can't believe I just did it again, I read 10 pages of the smartest guys on the forum telling me what they know about Covid 19 and its's cures and causes and who is lucky to be alive and who isn't.
I sure hope you guys all make it through this deadly virus and live to flood the pages with your knowledge of the next virus that comes along .
I think I will just do like most others and make up my own mind---I sure as hell don't plan on making any decisions listening to the experts here that can't agree who is right.

Wish me luck,

Ken

More irrational conclusions. KM is entitled to an independent opinion and that has not a damned thing to do with Fauci...

Don’t take everything so serious man. Jeebus

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by JLimbo
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by montanabadger
An older couple who are friends of ours got themselves vaccinated , and a week later they are both in the hospital fighting for their lives. So was it the e vaccine that made them I'll, or did they somehow both catch the virus at the same time? What do you all think? Seems awfully coincidental to me.

Yes, COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective and free.

BULLSHIT! My dad has had 4 stokes since his 2nd jab. He will be lucky to make it another month. Paddler, go back to doin' what you do best. Suckin' Cox.

Yeah Piddley is full of schidt. My longtime Doc of 27 years and only 64 years old dropped dead two days after his second Pfizer jab.

Safe my ass.

What was the cause of death?

Cites the CDC?

laugh

The CDC that keeps changing the definition of "Vaccination"

Injection of a killed or weakened infectious organism in order to prevent the disease.
—CDC, until 2015

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease.
—CDC, 2015 – August 2021

The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease.
—CDC, September 2021

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Wish me luck,

Ken

If you restored your forum display settings to the default it would have only been 5 pages of reading.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Calvin
I got the jab early. I drew the short straw and it screwed me up for a little bit and now I am fine. Just got done with the biggest fishing season of my life. Got the jab because 10 days of quarantine would have cost me 60k in the summer. I would do it again.

Talk to us in 5 years

If you’re still alive, maybe he’ll take you up on that.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

Wish me luck,

Ken

Don’t take everything so serious man. Jeebus

The Covid irrationality is rampant and frankly has been sucking up the Fire. Less of it would be welcome IMO.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tjm10025

The wife and I got the jabs. We ain't dead yet.

Just wait. Everybody that got the jab is gonna die.

Everybody else to, but that don’t count. 🤪

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by tjm10025

The wife and I got the jabs. We ain't dead yet.
I know dozens of people who got the shots. So far none have died or had any serious, life threatening reactions. A day or two of flu like symptoms is about it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I had three of the pfizers

I’ll get a fresh pneumovax and jumbo flu on Tuesday at the Dept of Medical Specialities, Vanderbilt.

Maybe I can talk them into a 10-minute iron push.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Some of this is like telling someone off because they are perfectly happy with 130gr 270 while you prefer 147gr 6.5PRC... Obviously irrelevant if not affecting the other person directly. No need to tell him to go suck an O'Connor.

Sheesh

Hold into the reality.

I gotta go get some more Ivermectin. Later.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

--- Kid Rock 2022

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
slumlord,

Are you taking Imuran and cyclosporin...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Wish me luck,

Ken

I know a joke when I see one--- laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
slumlord,

mTor /Tacrolimus 1+1, basal predisone at 5mg, mycophenolic acid-(myfortic)

Occasionally Valgancyclovir if I come up hot for CMV

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Covid has been a true mind fuuck.

This x 1000! I don't know what's what anymore. Buried my favorite aunt yesterday. Was trying to recover from a bad case of covid and had a stroke.

Bb

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I relented and got the Moderna jab (1- 1st week of Aug/ 2nd about a week ago). I’ve called this as an intentional, or doubtfully unintentional release of this virus at some point in early 2020. I had the King Flu (as did my whole team of 9 at the LGS I co-manage), i’m NO expert, but I can tell you that for 5 of the 9 (including myself), it was like a 2-3 day cold. For the other 4, it was like a BAD flu for 2, it put one in the hospital (on oxygen) for 4 weeks, and it killed the last, who happened to be the oldest at 70.

For me, I felt worse 12 hours after the 1st jab than it did when I had the virus (2 days on either side of St Patrick’s Day 2020), and hat lasted about 24 hours, but I could still function. 12 hours after the second shot….. man, I just about wanted to die for about a day.

Back to “normal” now, whatever that is. Still no hankering for human brains, but I’ll keep you guys in the loop!

-lab Rat Tom

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by antlers
slumlord,

mTor /Tacrolimus 1+1, basal predisone at 5mg, mycophenolic acid-(myfortic)

Occasionally Valgancyclovir if I come up hot for CMV
Taking immunosuppressives, it’s good that you stay on top of stuff like you do. Kudos.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I’ve asked if I could go lower in dosing to regain some more of immune system. They said no, the manuf doesnt make any lower dosing

Mmmkay, I just skip every 3 dose

Supposedly the half-life is 12 hours on the meds.

I’ve done my own data sampling, skipping doses and asking for therapeutic compliancy labs fo be drawn. I still come back in the safe brackets.

Started a year ago, taking one dose a day, every third day, take it full script.
I ask for labs, my brackets are still good. I’ve watches my WBC decrease and RBC and hemoglobin increase.

I would never tell the Drs this, they tend to frown on such things

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There was a time when gossiping with the neighbor ladies over the back fence was the best way to get the latest news and information. Reading this thread reminds me that a lot of people on this site are back in those days and spreading the same nonsense and gossip to make themselves feel good. The entertainment value is almost enough to make it worth wasting 15 minutes to read this thread, but not quite.

I would think most guys would be more careful taking reloading information, scope and rifle recommendations, and equipment endorsements if they read the respondents' comments on the many Covid threads that have sprouted up espousing all the BS information they have gotten from internet "experts" everywhere these days. And then every time there is someone with a differing opinion they get the cancel culture treatment? I'm starting to think there are a lot more democrats, leftists, and liberals on this site than I had imagined....

Maybe we can get a few of Mark Zuckerberg's fact checkers to sign up here and straighten us all out? wink

Good luck with your conspiracy theories....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (1minute, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 160user, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 2,350 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,538
Posts18,491,436
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.