It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Four of the six people who died in ICU at local hospital last week were 2shot vaccinated 2 were in their 40's.

No I don't know about comorbids.

Revealed on Adminstarator Management zoom call.

You won't see that stat on County Web site.

You heard about this on a Zoom call. Well, stop the presses!

You HAVE heard about the concept of statistical outliers, haven't you? If what you "heard" is true, that's all this is.

You sure seem to have taken an agenda driven turn in your postings.

Too bad.

It was the weekly hospital administrator zoom call. You know the people that run the facility.

To wit I never claimed it was anything but anecdotal.

Post up your facilities published numbers.

I'll wait.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Why do you think Israel data differs from CDC data?

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Four of the six people who died in ICU at local hospital last week were 2shot vaccinated 2 were in their 40's.

You HAVE heard about the concept of statistical outliers, haven't you? If what you "heard" is true, that's all this is.

Too bad.

It was the weekly hospital administrator zoom call. You know the people that run the facility.

To wit I never claimed it was anything but anecdotal.

I'll wait.

Wow.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by jwp475

Lotta reasons, but I'm not epidemiologist so my answer won't satisfy the naysayers. First, their population is 80%+ vaccinated, and we are at about 60% in the USA, so that's the biggest reason. Also, their level of general health is quite high compared to the USA, their rates of obesity are way lower than ours, and they don't have large populations of folks with sub-Saharan African and Amerindian genetics, both of which are apparently more susceptible to CoV2 than Caucasians. Also, their population is relatively small by comparison, their climate and living conditions are different, and so forth.

To get a true comparison you need to look at another large population with similar demographics to the USA. Some people group 14-17 Eurupean nations together, but you'll get a truer comparison if you group the nations of South America together.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

How perceptive of you. Yes, I do have an agenda. There are people who come to this forum to inform themselves. I'm one of them, I've learned a lot of good info here.

Since the strongly anti-vaccine and anti-CDC narrative on this forum is pretty one-sided, I've taken up the gadfly position. That's my agenda.

Yes, and I have to admit my experience of hospital administrators is not positive, to say the least. They rarely know what's actually going on in their hospitals other than the dollars and cents.

I'll wait.

Here you go. This is the weekly update email from our hospital's Chief Hospitalist today. Hope I didn't make you wait too long.

Originally Posted by ChiefHospitalist

C____ Medical Staff,

We have 55 COVID+ patients (94% unvaccinated) today—3 of those are still ICU overflow in the emergency room. ICU care remains the largest limitation for the time being and we are actively working to secure enough staff to meet that demand. We currently are operating 22 ICU beds upstairs with only 5 being utilized for general med/surg critical care. There are fewer ventilators in use today compared to earlier in the week, but we still have a few covid patients that are nearing ventilator need. Overall, new admissions are slowing, but we are still seeing a lot of new cases in the emergency room and clinic. This peak certainly seems to be more of a plateau.

The CVICU (4 additional beds) is now open for long-term vent patients that are cleared from pandemic isolation. With this change we were finally able to clear the ER of all overflow today. We had a little break in new positive cases being admitted this weekend, but there are quite a few new ones being tested today. We have staff throughout the facility that are out, but we do have a new group of med/surg nurses from the state arriving tomorrow. We continue to do the best we can to keep up with surgical volume and balance that need with the demand for beds from the ER. Acceptance of transfers from surrounding hospitals remains a challenge, but we know they need our help and we are working hard to find available staff to meet those needs.

Monoclonal antibodies are flying off the shelves and we are doing our very best to meet the demand. We have requested that the state identify us for a regional infusion center and we hope to hear back soon if that request will be granted. In the meantime, we will continue regeneron dosing. Yesterday, it was announced that bamlanivimab is making a comeback to the emergency use authorization due to new data showing improved activity in delta variant. We will continue to dose what we have available to give.

Here's a case tracker on our county as well.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/victoria-texas-covid-cases.html

The numbers are pretty similar in Houston and San Antonio.

https://covid-harriscounty.hub.arcgis.com/

https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/Reports-Statistics/Dashboards-Data

And if you look at the CDC data I have posted twice this morning, you'll see that these statistical trends apply across a 13-state sampling.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Because their noses keep scraping across the keyboards when they input data.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by deflave

Because their noses keep scraping across the keyboards when they input data.

Well, huh. I didn't take you for one of TRH's fellow anti-semite buddies. Learn somethin' new every day.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Still have faith in the wonderful Medical Expurts? Who woulda fughkin guessed? whistle

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/13/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

American Medical Bureaucracy, Including AMA, Increase Threats Against Doctors Who Do Not Comply With Forced Vaccination Position

[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

[Linked Image from theconservativetreehouse.com]

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How perceptive of you. Yes, I do have an agenda. There are people who come to this forum to inform themselves. I'm one of them, I've learned a lot of good info here.

Since the strongly anti-vaccine and anti-CDC narrative on this forum is pretty one-sided, I've taken up the gadfly position. That's my agenda.

Yes, and I have to admit my experience of hospital administrators is not positive, to say the least. They rarely know what's actually going on in their hospitals other than the dollars and cents.

I'll wait.

Here you go. This is the weekly update email from our hospital's Chief Hospitalist today. Hope I didn't make you wait too long.

Originally Posted by ChiefHospitalist

C____ Medical Staff,

We have 55 COVID+ patients (94% unvaccinated) today—3 of those are still ICU overflow in the emergency room. ICU care remains the largest limitation for the time being and we are actively working to secure enough staff to meet that demand. We currently are operating 22 ICU beds upstairs with only 5 being utilized for general med/surg critical care. There are fewer ventilators in use today compared to earlier in the week, but we still have a few covid patients that are nearing ventilator need. Overall, new admissions are slowing, but we are still seeing a lot of new cases in the emergency room and clinic. This peak certainly seems to be more of a plateau.

The CVICU (4 additional beds) is now open for long-term vent patients that are cleared from pandemic isolation. With this change we were finally able to clear the ER of all overflow today. We had a little break in new positive cases being admitted this weekend, but there are quite a few new ones being tested today. We have staff throughout the facility that are out, but we do have a new group of med/surg nurses from the state arriving tomorrow. We continue to do the best we can to keep up with surgical volume and balance that need with the demand for beds from the ER. Acceptance of transfers from surrounding hospitals remains a challenge, but we know they need our help and we are working hard to find available staff to meet those needs.

Monoclonal antibodies are flying off the shelves and we are doing our very best to meet the demand. We have requested that the state identify us for a regional infusion center and we hope to hear back soon if that request will be granted. In the meantime, we will continue regeneron dosing. Yesterday, it was announced that bamlanivimab is making a comeback to the emergency use authorization due to new data showing improved activity in delta variant. We will continue to dose what we have available to give.

Here's a case tracker on our county as well.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/victoria-texas-covid-cases.html

The numbers are pretty similar in Houston and San Antonio.

https://covid-harriscounty.hub.arcgis.com/

https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/Reports-Statistics/Dashboards-Data

And if you look at the CDC data I have posted twice this morning, you'll see that these statistical trends apply across a 13-state sampling.

You seem to be trying to baffle with bullschit Doc in a very Faucian manner.

How many people died in your hospital last week of those how many were vaccinated and of those were any in the low risk age range below 50?

Everything you posted is regurgitated.

I expect more from such a highly respected physician such as yourself.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It’s now a “severe illness”

GMAFB

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The "hospitalized with covid" bullshit snotrocket keeps throwin out, is the same bullshit as the "died with covid" bullshit they used at the beginning of the hysteria campaign:

"A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.

The federal government requires hospitals to report every patient who tests positive for COVID, yet the overall tallies of COVID hospitalizations, made available on various state and federal dashboards and widely reported on by the media, do not differentiate based on severity of illness.

Did they need treatment for COVID, or was there some other reason for admission, like cancer treatment or a psychiatric episode, and the COVID diagnosis was merely incidental? According to the researchers, 40 to 45 percent of the hospitalizations that they examined were for patients in the latter group.

In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease."

And that's from a lieberal rag:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...zation-numbers-can-be-misleading/620062/

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Between the past Election, and Now Covid....I can't recall a time in my lifetime, when fellow Americans went at each other with such biased thoughts and feelings,

Numerous people here, Calling Doc Rocket,,, a loon.

When Doc talks, I listen...Doc has been respected here for years, You don't like what he says...ignore him.

But meanwhile, post up your own credentials. Tell us how many Covid patients you've treated.

Be sure to include how many years you have in the Medical field........

Has a Plumber, I've learned to ignore the Plumbing threads here, wayyyy too many wacky ideas from other members based on very little actual Plumbing experience...

And the Covid threads here follow the same insane pattern.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Between the past Election, and Now Covid....I can't recall a time in my lifetime, when fellow Americans went at each other with such biased thoughts and feelings,

When Doc talks, I listen...Doc has been respected here for years, You don't like what he says...ignore him.

But meanwhile, post up your own credentials. Tell us how many Covid patients you've treated.

Has a Plumber, I've learned to ignore the Plumbing threads here, wayyyy too many wacky ideas from other members based on very little actual Plumbing experience...

^^^^^^^^

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Kenneth

My doc doesn’t believe in the vaccine but said if you wanted it that’s fine, unless it’s kids even over 12, go somewhere else.

She does believe in ivermectin though, the same ivermectin DocR treats with.

Just two different docs with two different opinions? Or is she a loon?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
The "hospitalized with covid" bullshit snotrocket keeps throwin out, is the same bullshit as the "died with covid" bullshit they used at the beginning of the hysteria campaign:

"A new study suggests that almost half of those hospitalized with COVID-19 have mild or asymptomatic cases.

The federal government requires hospitals to report every patient who tests positive for COVID, yet the overall tallies of COVID hospitalizations, made available on various state and federal dashboards and widely reported on by the media, do not differentiate based on severity of illness.

Did they need treatment for COVID, or was there some other reason for admission, like cancer treatment or a psychiatric episode, and the COVID diagnosis was merely incidental? According to the researchers, 40 to 45 percent of the hospitalizations that they examined were for patients in the latter group.

In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease."

And that's from a lieberal rag:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...zation-numbers-can-be-misleading/620062/

Great post!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Page 22 of 25 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (1234, 1936M71, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 160user, 1lessdog, 57 invisible), 2,381 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,528
Posts18,491,150
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.