Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by LoadClear
Originally Posted by Swamplord
still won't get the poison .....

if somebody gave you a glass of water with a big turd in it, would you swallow it all to see your mommy ?

Speaking of which...how is biden?

How's Morrison?

Coherent.

At least our resident in chief has a medical condition to explain his ineptness.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Interesting to see the tin hat brigade all gravitating to the same few threads all about the Covid and how afraid they are of a jab in the arm. Seems like anyone who has smoked, drank alcohol, or done any kinds of drugs during their long lifetime has put far worse in their bodies- not to mention people who eat things that aren't good for their bodies just about every day.... or come down with any disease that they had to give you a shot to cure, like the flu- or polio, or an infection that requires an antibiotic, or cancer that requires chemotherapy- now there's a poison being introduced into your body but I'm pretty sure no one would be stupid enough to tell someone not to do it....

Considering the group of people who have been vaxxed may or may not still be able to be infected, it is quite telling that the death rate among vaccinated people is substantially lower than unvaxxed people... hmmmm , makes you wonder about these "facts" that everyone throws around in such a cavalier manner...

I have to laugh that this reminds me of the Campfire version of Cancel Culture.... but at least it's entertaining....

back to your regularly scheduled mumbling among yourselves....

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

At least our resident in chief has a medical condition to explain his ineptness.

Speaking of which...how is harris?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sheister
Interesting to see the tin hat brigade all gravitating to the same few threads all about the Covid and how afraid they are of a jab in the arm. Seems like anyone who has smoked, drank alcohol, or done any kinds of drugs during their long lifetime has put far worse in their bodies- not to mention people who eat things that aren't good for their bodies just about every day.... or come down with any disease that they had to give you a shot to cure, like the flu- or polio, or an infection that requires an antibiotic, or cancer that requires chemotherapy- now there's a poison being introduced into your body but I'm pretty sure no one would be stupid enough to tell someone not to do it....

Considering the group of people who have been vaxxed may or may not still be able to be infected, it is quite telling that the death rate among vaccinated people is substantially lower than unvaxxed people... hmmmm , makes you wonder about these "facts" that everyone throws around in such a cavalier manner...

I have to laugh that this reminds me of the Campfire version of Cancel Culture.... but at least it's entertaining....

Unbelievable.....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Speaking of which...how is harris?

Hey, I don't have much to go on here... gimme a break smile

IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There are a number of scenarios that involve intelligent people having to make difficult decisions.

But by and large, if you speak with a vaccinated person, you are speaking to someone that bought into a whole lot of bullschit and proved incapable of thinking for themselves.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Random question: (ok, not so random, but whatever)

You're Mom has a stroke, and is in intensive care, but is mostly coherent.

The hospital only allows vaccinated people into the ICU.

Your choice is, get the COVID mRNA experimental jab, or not see your Mom in (potentially) her last hours on earth.

What would you do? I know what I did.

If full effectiveness is two weeks after your second jab, how long did you have to wait to get in, a month? Sorry if already posted I missed it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I am not exactly a vaccine nut but I did get the jab because A) my job is starting to require it and I am too late in my career for a change and B) I have Canadian, English and Greenland hunts lined up and the ONLY way I will have a chance in hell to go on those hunts is to be vaxxed. Yes I am willing to risk my life for those hunts.

I have no love for the vaccinations but some of you all have some serious tin foil hats.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Swamplord
still won't get the poison .....

if somebody gave you a glass of water with a big turd in it, would you swallow it all to see your mommy ?

I actually love my mother.

ok, bad metaphor ...... but the jist of it remains ....

I see it another way..... I'd refuse to get the jab because I love my mother, who's going to die wether I get the poison or not

another thing to note is ... ALL who get the toxxine injections, quickly turn on their fellow humans who choose not to get the poison..... first it's ridicule and shaming, then anger followed by rage & hate

a blind man can see that the injected are changing in front of us

...[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I'm not defending my decision so much, just explaining why I made it.

When I found out what happened, and that I needed the vax to see her, I went and got the J&J. The soonest I could get down there was 14 days from the call anyway, so I was covered.

She had 3 more strokes while in the hospital, and was still in ICU when I got there.

I got to see her, and I don't regret anything.

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by Sheister

Unbelievable.....

It's a mix of things....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

When I found out what happened, and that I needed the vax to see her, I went and got the J&J. The soonest I could get down there was 14 days from the call anyway, so I was covered.

She had 3 more strokes while in the hospital, and was still in ICU when I got there.

Glad you made it, as you wanted to. Tough stuff.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

J&J isn’t mRNA

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SandBilly

J&J isn’t mRNA

For sure....

--- Kid Rock 2022

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Ha...that got me just about pissing myself. laugh

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Ha...that got me just about pissing myself. laugh

Total thread derail, but::

I've spent a bit of time in OZ... Richmond, Pentrith, Alice Springs, Townsville, and Perth. While I'll never agree with your government on a lot, the Aussie people have always treated me right.

I hauled some Aussie vehicles to AFGH, and all along the way, the RAAF was awesome.

On another, unrelated trip, I ran into some guys from Brisbane in an "undisclosed location" and we drank together for several hours as brothers. Much respect to the RAAF.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Everyone seems to be referring to either the Moderna or the Phizer vaccines (2-shot).

Anyone had the one-and-done J&J vaccine?

Why is everyone pushing the Moderna I wonder. Which is paying Faux cheese?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ironbender
Everyone seems to be referring to either the Moderna or the Phizer vaccines (2-shot).

Anyone had the one-and-done J&J vaccine?

Why is everyone pushing the Moderna I wonder. Which is paying Faux cheese?

Guy above had the J&J.

The better read should answer, but, something about the J&J is still not a "normal vaccine" , or some chit. Maybe.

This whole thing is so fugged up. Even though we're all not worked up about it, seems like there's plenty worked up about it! The convoluted irrational conclusions and accusations are beyond normal, perhaps that was the CCC's goal...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A lot out there about needing a booster for the J&J now. Some of the people that got it are chitting their pants because of the unknown about a booster for it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fortunately, I finished my PhD program before I got the shot.

1Minute
Page 3 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,325 guests, and 1,204 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,928
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.