Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Some of you guys need to join the blackfart school for unskilled laborers who hate their lives. Bootstrap it girls, get off the inertwebs and learn a marketable skill. It must be easy if even Ed M. can do it.

LOL

mike r
LOL you dumb old fugg. I had more marketable skills than you ever dreamed of. At various points in my life I was employed as a carpenter, welder, brick layer, heavy equipment operator, CATV systems electronics splicer and gunsmith. WTF have you got Mr. "firearm's instructor" Mouth ? You're the biggest bag of stinking, worthless wind on this whole site and everybody knows it but you. Dummy.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by colorado bob
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Have to get jabbed by 9/30 or lose my job. Wtf now? Don't have resources to retire... I cannot believe even liberals are ok with this kind of overreach.

They won't quit till everyone, literally, is vaccinated, dead, or in custody.

Just ignore it. Make them fire you.

Are you going to pay his bills?

If they fire him, he will collect unemployment insurance, no?

You’d think.

Based on a wild guess with no experience with the UI system?

First thing reporting being fired will do, is an automatic denial to contest.... Pretty much, the system is saying it's legal to mandate, no unemployment for not. He be considered not complying with a health and safety mandate. Take months, without payment to determine and a penalty for trying.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Calvin
It won’t be long before it will be very difficult to have a job with health insurance or have your kids in public schools without the jab. The big (huge) fight coming will be over school aged kids.

And there are still people who doubt that this is the dawn of the Beast System prophesied in Revelations.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It won’t be long before it will be very difficult to have a job with health insurance or have your kids in public schools without the jab. The big (huge) fight coming will be over school aged kids.

And there are still people who doubt that this is the dawn of the Beast System prophesied in Revelations.

Indeed.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Been fired a few times huh?

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Talk to your Doctor. Get an antibody test. Talk to your pastor. Talk to your wife. Talk to an attorney.

Then make your decision. It's your life.

My question is: since the vaccine makers are immune from liability and your employer is requiring it to keep your job do they then have the responsibility for any adverse effects you may have?

God Bless America
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This brings us to the Art of Extortion. Learn what motivates each individual you are dealing with.

Nurse- They don't want to lose their job right? They're low-level help, threaten to turn them in to their superiors for a perceived infraction that could cost them their job. Convince them you'll do it by BEING WILLING TO. They'll believe you. Baddabing-baddaboom, vac card and this all goes away.

Your HR manager? They want their ass covered and need to fulfill mandates from the higher ups. Give them a way to do that w/o you getting the jab. Take one for the team if you have to. Use your imagination.

Boss, every one is unique. Their fear is the loss of their money or their business, large fines from any govt agency, their wife finding out about the affair with the 20 something intern. They got fears and they got dirt. Learn to meet their need for safety and security in exchange for a secure position. Be aware time takes the sting out of blackmail, you gotta keep it fresh if it's ongoing.

Or, you could be the first guy to take up your AR and march on the capitol.

LOL
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Can you build me a custom red Ryder in a McMillan game scout stock?

Budget is $135

Originally Posted by Blackheart
Some of you guys need to join the blackfart school for unskilled laborers who hate their lives. Bootstrap it girls, get off the inertwebs and learn a marketable skill. It must be easy if even Ed M. can do it.

LOL

mike r
LOL you dumb old fugg. I had more marketable skills than you ever dreamed of. At various points in my life I was employed as a carpenter, welder, brick layer, heavy equipment operator, CATV systems electronics splicer and gunsmith. WTF have you got Mr. "firearm's instructor" Mouth ? You're the biggest bag of stinking, worthless wind on this whole site and everybody knows it but you. Dummy.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Raferman

If you're asking me, no. I just did enough HR to know how that works.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's bottom line issue. One of my suppliers in KS last week sent out a notice extending their lead times several weeks is due to covid and a shortage of plant workers that are currently in quarantine. That doesn't take into account any added health care costs that they may also incurr, some companies do self insure a portion of their Healthcare costs. Those other health care costs you mention are likely already built into the cost of doing business while illness from covid isn't.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
For me, I'd have to quit. Firing is best for protection though.

We have an ESOP program. I have almost $100,000 in it through profit shares. Fired, I get nothing. Quit I will get it, no unemployment but bigger picture....

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

We have an ESOP program. I have almost $100,000 in it through profit shares. Fired, I get nothing. Quit I will get it, no unemployment but bigger picture....

That makes sense.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Blackheart

LOL

mike r

It would appear that you had trouble keeping a job, but being able to do manual labor is always a good life plan. Congrats.

LOL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I'm an accountant at an orthopaedic clinic. But I have my CDL B too, just not much driving experience. Also can do construction, but hard part is finding company that isn't on board with vax mandate already regardless of size.

I understand your dilemma and as a person that has worked for myself for the past 22 years it's easy for me to avoid what you're facing but I would offer you some encouragement. You mention not many companies around that are not on board with the mandate I wonder of that is going to change? I can't help but think if you are good at what you do you will be in demand somewhere.

This part is not aimed at you. Years ago 56 brave men signed a very important document that started this country on the path to freedom. They did so risking all they had including their lives. We should all put ourselves in their shoes and ask our selves if we would do the same for future generations. 56 risked all they had for me. Am I indebted? By all means yes!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Raferman

For blackheart or anyone else...

The Unemployment Insurance system is to assist someone to be able to look for suitable employment when they've lost their job at no fault of their own. Those reasons can very between states but the overall system is federal. In spring 2020 you could literally quit a job, claim with zero evidence. that you are unemployed due to the Covid pandemic and receive full benefits, immediately. Those programs are over.

DC. Is facing a tougher fight, because, inappropriately in my and many here's opinion, the vacc mandates are being considered legit. If he were to be fired, he's going to have a battle to claim UI compensation, likely unfruitful in the end, and no payments during adjudication. If he quits, he have to prove just cause. A hard battle again. To file lawsuit against a corporation for what would be a lawful termination? Fantasy.

Get jabbed or find other suitable employment. Nothing else is relevant. Hope he has funds to bridge the gap. Who knows the details besides him. Jobs that are worth a chit come and go. Now, with a CDL B, itwouldn't be hard to find employment most places. Would it be awesome? Equitable? Worth it? Up to DC.

GFYs all around.

--- Kid Rock 2022

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Anybody successfully bought a signature from a clinic nurse?
If word got out, I would expect that would be a profitable venture for the nurse.

Last edited by gregintenn; 09/14/21.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Is a dogcatcher really that great a profession?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hopefully this schit gets straightened out!

There are help wanted signs everywhere.....

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

Hawkeye I've been thinking allot about the mark of the beast lately. Your post interest me. I've been of the mindset that there is a clear distinction drawn between these mandates and the mark and that these mandates are not the mark but a trial run. I had not given any thought that they might just merge together at some point. Until today I thought this mandate thing would run it's course and be over but now I'm not sure of that. The times are getting more ripe for the anti-christ to step in and offer a solution that will make all of this look like there is a way out and he has the plan. It will pay to be vigilant!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

That ESOP money is your's whether fired, laid off, or quit

Page 9 of 21 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 20 21

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 35, akrange, 11 invisible), 1,512 guests, and 836 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,627
Posts18,492,938
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.