24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 4,818
T
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
T
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 4,818
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Can I submit some early entries for the giveaway?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]


You're winning. No matter the contest. You won dude.


+1
Go Eskimos.

X2

BP-B2

Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 36,469
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 36,469
Originally Posted by deflave
COVID killed a lot of people.

Mentally.



It wasn't COVID, that did Tooter in, it was the double masking !

Limited 02, leads to brain damage, no matter how small the organ is.


Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
Wearing two ineffective masks is liked multiplying by zero.

Toot did it twice.

🤣

Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 1,758
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 1,758
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
I hope Toot isn't on the road right now, headed to your house. whistle


Why? I've got cameras, I'm home, and it wouldn't be my first rodeo.

He did pull the Miss Lynn "I know who you are" thing, but I'm not too worried he's gonna road trip up here because I proved he was a lying scumbag.

😉


Tongue in cheek - besides I doubt if his Hoveround has that kind of range. grin


I like dogs more than I like trolls (Happy Camper, et al).
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
I hope Toot isn't on the road right now, headed to your house. whistle


Why? I've got cameras, I'm home, and it wouldn't be my first rodeo.

He did pull the Miss Lynn "I know who you are" thing, but I'm not too worried he's gonna road trip up here because I proved he was a lying scumbag.

😉


Tongue in cheek - besides I doubt if his Hoveround has that kind of range. grin



👍

IC-A B3

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35,216
S
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
S
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35,216
Originally Posted by blindshooter

Go Eskimos.


Deep thought for the day:

If there was a pro sports team called "The Eskimos," would the Eskimos be pissed about it?

Or would they root for the "home team?"



A wise man is frequently humbled.

Joined: May 2016
Posts: 43,112
J
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 43,112
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by blindshooter

Go Eskimos.


Deep thought for the day:

If there was a pro sports team called "The Eskimos," would the Eskimos be pissed about it?

Or would they root for the "home team?"


The Edmonton Eskimos.

Joined: May 2016
Posts: 43,112
J
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 43,112

Are now the Edmonton Elks because someone bitched.

Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 14,189
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 14,189
Miss tootles is keepin the Biden basement schedule now....

Only comes out every once in awhile.


Dave

The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it. Lou Holtz



Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 27,299
E
EdM Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
E
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 27,299
Interesting hobby here...


Conduct is the best proof of character.
IC-B B4

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
Originally Posted by EdM
Interesting hobby here...


Giving stuff to kids is an awesome hobby.

Lying, that's a douchy hobby.

😉

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 26,019
J
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 26,019
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by EdM
Interesting hobby here...


Giving stuff to kids is an awesome hobby.

Lying, that's a douchy hobby.

😉




Are you really trying to get sense out of that toot fucker, seriously man give it up.


Life is too short.


These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35,216
S
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
S
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35,216
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by EdM
Interesting hobby here...


Giving stuff to kids is an awesome hobby.

Lying, that's a douchy hobby.

😉




Are you really trying to get sense out of that toot fucker, seriously man give it up.


Life is too short.



What's a "toot f*cker?" That just sounds sh*tty.



A wise man is frequently humbled.

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
Toot, you forgot to answer: are you implying Remsen would lie and isn't a trustworthy person to use for verification?

What EXACTLY is the reason using Remsen to verify is not acceptable to you. Be specific.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,410
D
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
D
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,410
Bump.

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
Toot, you forgot to answer: are you implying Remsen would lie and isn't a trustworthy person to use for verification?

What EXACTLY is the reason using Remsen to verify is not acceptable to you. Be specific.

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by TheKid
I could be mistaken but I thought this was about your calling Goalie a liar and not about whatever Covid gibberish you were trying to relay in your last post.


You see, I can prove he's the liar, so he wants to talk about anything other than his statements about my promotion, my salary, or whether my vaccine status got me punished with a work from home gig.....

😂


Okay goalie.

You win.

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 28,411
O
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
O
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 28,411
Originally Posted by goalie
Toot, you forgot to answer: are you implying Remsen would lie and isn't a trustworthy person to use for verification?

What EXACTLY is the reason using Remsen to verify is not acceptable to you. Be specific.



Quote:
“ I have yet to meet a Jew, whether a power broker or broke, who can be trusted “

By Remsen

Tomorrow I’ll apply your fantasy internet dawdlings and the associated internet unnamed “personalities “ who play along to a comparison of the “real world”.

Be sure and checkout The Louisiana Covid Thread.

Have a good night, McBrag.
The Tootster


The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
goalie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,443
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by goalie
Toot, you forgot to answer: are you implying Remsen would lie and isn't a trustworthy person to use for verification?

What EXACTLY is the reason using Remsen to verify is not acceptable to you. Be specific.



Quote:
“ I have yet to meet a Jew, whether a power broker or broke, who can be trusted “

By Remsen

Tomorrow I’ll apply your fantasy internet dawdlings and the associated internet unnamed “personalities “ who play along to a comparison of the “real world”.

Be sure and checkout The Louisiana Covid Thread.

Have a good night, McBrag.
The Tootster



While you were being a lying douche, I went and mailed over a thousand rounds of .22lr and a Winchester 1904.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, believes a damn thing you say.

And now you went full retard on the covid front, which was super classy.

GFY

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,483
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,483
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by goalie
Toot, you forgot to answer: are you implying Remsen would lie and isn't a trustworthy person to use for verification?

What EXACTLY is the reason using Remsen to verify is not acceptable to you. Be specific.



Quote:
“ I have yet to meet a Jew, whether a power broker or broke, who can be trusted “

By Remsen

Tomorrow I’ll apply your fantasy internet dawdlings and the associated internet unnamed “personalities “ who play along to a comparison of the “real world”.

Be sure and checkout The Louisiana Covid Thread.

Have a good night, McBrag.
The Tootster



While you were being a lying douche, I went and mailed over a thousand rounds of .22lr and a Winchester 1904.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, believes a damn thing you say.

And now you went full retard on the covid front, which was super classy.

GFY


I care what Toot says. I'm on retainer.


I hate lawyers and Jews.
Page 15 of 17 1 2 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

Link Copied to Clipboard
CTV-TRX
Who's Online Now
678 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,037 guests, and 799 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22

UDG-IP









Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2022 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.094s Queries: 15 (0.007s) Memory: 0.9568 MB (Peak: 1.1064 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2022-05-23 00:00:01 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS