Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
There is no vaccine. They are using the word to fool people. It goes so far as to change the definitions in the literature. There is no vaccine. Stop calling the shots vaccines.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The most unfortunate thing is this whole Covid / vaccine thing has been politicized. 2021 must be a time where conspiracy theories abound. When it comes to health the only person I listen to is my doctor and he told me to get the shot. I don't know what is happening elsewhere but at least in Vermont which has maintained excellent Covid numbers almost all the hospitalized people are those who refused the vaccine.

living the good life every day
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
There is nothing to cure. Cold and Flu is rampant

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Things that are obvious.

It is obvious that not all gun owners believe in conspiracy theories but all folks that believe in conspiracy theories are gun owners. Sad but true.

And

It is obvious that not all republicans believe in conspiracy theories but all folks that believe in conspiracy theories are republicans. Sad but true.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CWT
Things that are obvious.

It is obvious that not all gun owners believe in conspiracy theories but all folks that believe in conspiracy theories are gun owners. Sad but true.

And

It is obvious that not all republicans believe in conspiracy theories but all folks that believe in conspiracy theories are republicans. Sad but true.

That’s in the running for the dumbest post of the day.

Congratulations 🎉

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

CWT Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thank you for the compliment.

Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms should be a convenience store; not a government agency.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Welcome

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"When it comes to health the only person I listen to is my doctor and he told me to get the shot."

If your doctor doesn't have a private practice he was told by his employer to tell you to get the shot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CWT
Things that are obvious.

And

Alex, what is Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite
There is no vaccine. They are using the word to fool people. It goes so far as to change the definitions in the literature. There is no vaccine. Stop calling the shots vaccines.

LOL, there is that.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by victoro
"When it comes to health the only person I listen to is my doctor and he told me to get the shot."

If your doctor doesn't have a private practice he was told by his employer to tell you to get the shot.

Are you saying the doctor has knowing violated his hippocratic oath?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by CWT
Things that are obvious.

And

Close, but I wouldn't go quite that far:

1) Most of those who believe conspiracy theories are Republicans.

2) Most of those who believe the 2020 election was stolen are Republicans.

3) Most of those who believe conspiracy theories are Trump supporters.

4) Most of the anti-vaxxers believe conspiracy theories.

5) Most of those hospitalized with and dying from COVID-19 believe conspiracy theories.

6) Most gun owners who believe conspiracy theories are Republicans, Trump supporters and anti-vaxx.

7) Most 24HCF members who believe conspiracy theories are anti-vaxx, Trump supporters, quite dim-witted, and not infrequently racist.

8) Fully 90% of full-time Fox employees say they're fully vaccinated. Those who aren't must undergo daily testing.

9) 60% of Americans support Biden vaccine mandate.

Last edited by Paddler; 09/15/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
The most unfortunate thing is this whole Covid / vaccine thing has been politicized. 2021 must be a time where conspiracy theories abound. When it comes to health the only person I listen to is my doctor and he told me to get the shot. I don't know what is happening elsewhere but at least in Vermont which has maintained excellent Covid numbers almost all the hospitalized people are those who refused the vaccine.

Smart guy!

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by urbaneruralite

Source? Explain, please.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I can't imagine the idiocy of gloating about a vaccine yay or nay. Either one makes you an idiot. Take it or don't, but shut the f u ck up.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 09/15/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Poor ol’ Buck.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I can't imagine the idiocy of gloating about a vaccine yay or nay. Either one makes you an idiot. Take it or don't, but shut the f u ck up.

I like you already, but you gotta understand...STFU about stuff they don't know anything about is the last thing most of these guys do.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I like you already, but you gotta understand...STFU about stuff they don't know anything about is the last thing most of these guys do.

Enlighten us dipshit.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
You mean like the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy theory. I am still waiting for Adam Schiff’s indisputable evidence.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Enlighten us dipshit.

Game. Set. Match.

Page 16 of 26 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

228 members (257 mag, 2UP, 37L1, 7887mm08, 35, 22 invisible), 1,716 guests, and 899 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,505
Posts18,490,623
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.