Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
I had heard that Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul star) suffered a heart attack on set shortly after receiving his second COVID-19 vaccine injection. So I go to Google looking for the story. Literally, you cannot find out whether or not his heart attack even occurred any time after receiving the vaccine. All you can find is boiler plate language stating that there is a "Conspiracy Theory" floating around that his heart attack was a result of getting the vaccine, and then more boiler plate language restating the official position of the CDC on the possible mild side effects of the vaccines, e.g., sore arm, flu like symptoms, etc..

So I try Bing. Same thing. I try Swisscows. Same thing. I was literally unable to find a flat statement as to whether his heart attack occurred anytime soon after receiving the vaccine shot. Does anyone have any information on this?

I remember when search engines were great sources for any information you were looking for. What a crime to corrupt them as they have. It's a crime on par with the torching of the library of Alexandria. Perhaps greater, since an uncensored universal search engine was likely an even greater human achievement.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I often wonder what is it we don’t know, that we don’t know?

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
I often wonder what is it we don’t know, that we don’t know?

Exactly.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The BRAVE search engine uses their own algorithm and generally turns in different (but plentiful) results than the others. It works best with the Brave browser - which I really like - but will install to many other browsers. Check it out HERE

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems the heart attack came months after his second jab. Pretty hard to connect the dots without his full medical profile.

So let's look at reality. As of today, 178 million Americans are fully vaccinated. If the jabs were causing heart attacks, there would need to be hundreds of thousands of them to be statically relevant.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The BRAVE search engine uses their own algorithm and generally turns in different (but plentiful) results than the others. It works best with the Brave browser - which I really like - but will install to many other browsers. Check it out HERE

No good. Type in "Bob Odenkirk heart attack vaccine." You will find nothing on whether he had recently received the shot.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Search engines stopped giving relevant, accurate and organic results at least a decade ago.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Seems the heart attack came months after his second jab. Pretty hard to connect the dots without his full medical profile.

I was able to discover that the heart attack was caused by a blood clot, and the label "clot shot" is well deserved, it seems, in the case of the COVID-19 "vaccine." Clots can very easily take months to fully develop. How many months are we talking about in Odenkirk's case?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll try to find you a search engine designed for illogical, tinfoil hat conclusion jumpers that lists results in order of improbable conspiracy levels. Stand by, willya?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This is at the very top of a google search:

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/bobv-odenkirk-collapse-vaccine-conspiracy-theories/

It says he got the shot publicly, along with his other cast members four months prior to his heart episode.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

The browser is still limited by what the search engine will present. A search engine provides a query mechanism to what they have catalogued.

Where is this BRAVE algorithm described?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Do ANY search engines reveal their algorithms? Not to my knowledge.

Brave has both a browser and a search engine. Both are secure, non-tracking, and ad-free. Also free and open source.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Search engines stopped giving relevant, accurate and organic results at least a decade ago.

I was able to find information about anything I wanted up till Trump was elected. After that, social media made the decision that they had to be proactive in becoming a stumbling block to those who hold traditional Western views.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just because you don't get the results you want doesn't mean the results are somehow faked.

It IS true, however, that Google and search engines that use anonymized Google (like DDGo) have been deliberately skewed to the left.

To pun it, they march to Al Gore's Rhythm.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

I was able to discover that the heart attack was caused by a blood clot, and the label "clot shot" is well deserved, it seems, in the case of the COVID-19 "vaccine." Clots can very easily take months to fully develop. How many months are we talking about in Odenkirk's case?

A myocardial infarction is caused by a blocked coronary artery. Blockage can be caused by blood clots or coronary artery disease. To arbitrarily blame a vaccine without any other medical history is conjecture.

So once again, let's look at reality - if the jabs were causing heart attacks or any other thrombosis event, there would be hundreds of thousands littering our hospitals. In short, it would be impossible to hide or ignore.

With all of these scary stories I keep asking - Where Are The Bodies?

In regards to search engines I use Swisscows and DuckDuckGo. You can generally wade quicker through all the paid for BS that pollutes Google and Bing and find the data you need. But at times, you will still need to dig through several pages of results for more obscure searches. When it comes to medical subjects I rely on PubMed.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 09/15/21.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Do ANY search engines reveal their algorithms? Not to my knowledge.
Brave has both a browser and a search engine. Both are secure, non-tracking, and ad-free. Also free and open source.

I did not know about their search engine.

https://search.brave.com/

It would be interesting to know how large their search results database is and how long their spider has been running.

It is not wise to trust any search engine on privacy, but I do see that uBlock origin is reporting 0 blocked links.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

A myocardial infarction is caused by a blocked coronary artery. Blockage can be caused by blood clots or coronary artery disease. To arbitrarily blame a vaccine without any other medical history is conjecture.

So once again, let's look at reality - if the jabs were causing heart attacks or any other thrombosis event, there would be hundreds of thousands littering our hospitals. In short, it would be impossible to hide or ignore.

With all of these scary stories I keep asking - Where Are The Bodies?

I agree the Bob Odenkirk event is too separate in time to be of any interest, but that in no way means the vaccine is not causing serious and sometimes fatal side effects.

Your reasoning about "where are the bodies" makes no logical sense because it is so vague as to be meaningless. What matters is the relative risk between covid and vaccination for a particular person.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm running both and REALLY like them, OldHat. The browser has built-in ad and pop-up blockers which stop most things. With uBlock Origin added, i never see ads anywhere. And the search engine finds things that regular or anonymized Google and Bing engines don't - or show them pages down.

I used DuckDuckGo until I learned that it is just Google with no tracking. Same with Qwant and Bing. I switched to Brave Search within the Brave Browser and am quite pleased.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

I know nothing about Bob Odenkirk. I don't care to be honest.

Myocarditis can cause fatal arrhythmias. There is strong evidence myocarditis can occur after vaccination.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I'm running both and REALLY like them, OldHat. The browser has built-in ad and pop-up blockers which stop most things. With uBlock Origin added, i never see ads anywhere. And the search engine finds things that regular or anonymized Google and Bing engines don't - or show them pages down.

I used DuckDuckGo until I learned that it is just Google with no tracking. Same with Qwant and Bing. I switched to Brave Search within the Brave Browser and am quite pleased.

I am not happy with duckduckgo for sure.

I will give https://search.brave.com/ a try.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (1Akshooter, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 007FJ, 1OntarioJim, 56 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 950 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,802
Posts18,496,340
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.