Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 26 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 25 26
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Other ways to spot the less-than-bright:

Anyone who states that 600,000+ people have died from the virus, and then use that "fact" to try and make a point.

Anyone who says they did the research, and got the shot.

Anyone who thinks this vaccine is okay because they got a lot of shots in the military.

Anyone who says, "we vaccinate our livestock". (This one actually makes sense, since the government is just vaccinating their sheep. But the people who say it thinking it's wisdom aren't very bright).

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Hey Doc? CDC has always advised against getting vaccinated for any virus you have already had. Why is this different?

Because it's not a real vaccine, duhh... LOL

It's likely the weakest point of the impending blanket mandates. Then that equal protection stuff. Maybe that's the way to challenge? It can't be good for all, therefore can not forced on some?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by dassa

Anyone who states that 600,000+ people have died from the virus, and then use that "fact" to try and make a point.

Anyone who thinks this vaccine is okay because they got a lot of shots in the military.

Anyone who says, "we vaccinate our livestock". (This one actually makes sense, since the government is just vaccinating their sheep. But the people who say it thinking it's wisdom aren't very bright).

^ ^ ^

Fully, NOT Retarded

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Seems like doctors on the fire, got a lot in common.

Pfizer and Moderna in their investment portfolios?

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Seems like doctors on the fire, got a lot in common.

I submit this, courtesy of K22.

PS, Piddler is a clap dr., maybe.

https://twitter.com/Pouissant1/status/1437523331780161545

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/15/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Here it is. If you believe he took the jab after waiting a year, i have a bridge to sell you.

https://www.businessinsider.com/pfi...fully-vaccinated-against-covid-19-2021-3

Thanks.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Hey Doc? CDC has always advised against getting vaccinated for any virus you have already had. Why is this different?

It's likely the weakest point of the impending blanket mandates. Then that equal protection stuff. Maybe that's the way to challenge? It can't be good for all, therefore can not forced on some?

The CDC recommends the vaccine whether or not you've had COVID-19. Just for those who wish to follow the actual, official, scientific guidelines. Or, you can listen to the experts here on the 'fire. Your call. Unless, of course, you fall under the mandates. Here you go:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html?s_cid=11572:vaccine%20after%20covid:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN.Grants:FY21

Last edited by Paddler; 09/15/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Paddler,

I’m glad to see that so many Campfire members agree with you on this.

Usually people are quite contentious with you on most subjects.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by deflave
Paddler,

Actually, I have been pleasantly surprised at how many here have posted in support of the vaccines. Restores my faith that the 'fire isn't completely devoid of those who embrace science.

Last edited by Paddler; 09/15/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Sheister
Interesting to see the tin hat brigade all gravitating to the same few threads all about the Covid and how afraid they are of a jab in the arm. Seems like anyone who has smoked, drank alcohol, or done any kinds of drugs during their long lifetime has put far worse in their bodies- not to mention people who eat things that aren't good for their bodies just about every day.... or come down with any disease that they had to give you a shot to cure, like the flu- or polio, or an infection that requires an antibiotic, or cancer that requires chemotherapy- now there's a poison being introduced into your body but I'm pretty sure no one would be stupid enough to tell someone not to do it....

Considering the group of people who have been vaxxed may or may not still be able to be infected, it is quite telling that the death rate among vaccinated people is substantially lower than unvaxxed people... hmmmm , makes you wonder about these "facts" that everyone throws around in such a cavalier manner...

I have to laugh that this reminds me of the Campfire version of Cancel Culture.... but at least it's entertaining....

back to your regularly scheduled mumbling among yourselves....

You write like a Leftist, which is a common Marxist tactic. Your analogy is completely false. You cannot conflate the two. The mRNA "vaccine" is an unproven experimental treatment, in fact, it is the largest medical experiment in history. It is not, nor will it ever be a true vaccine. The medical procedures and medications you reference are proven methods of treating disease, infection and illness. The mRNA experimental "vaccine" is not proven, and in point of fact, the CDC has not even performed a risk-benefit analysis on the mRNA "vaccine." The other drugs you mentioned have all undergone such an analysis. Furthermore, drinking, smoking, drugs (such as marijuana) and not always eating healthy are personal choices and are mostly benign if not abused. I would recommend that you do some research before posting such drivel and I would also recommend that you get your information from sources other than the lying mainstream media.

Your statement that the smoking, drugs, alcohol and unhealthy foods that people have "put into their bodies" is far worse than the mRNA "vaccine" is simply absurd. Does smoking, drugs, alcohol and unhealthy food permanently alter your RNA? Does smoking, drugs, alcohol and unhealthy food permanently disable you natural immune system by preventing your natural, broad-spectrum antibodies from operating as intended by your own natural biology? The answer, in case you're too thick to understand? No.

Your statement that the death rate among vaccinated people is substantially lower than unvaccinated people is also patently false. All that is necessary for you to understand this is for you to take a look at what is currently happening in Israel, the most vaccinated country on earth, which is the complete opposite of what you stated. If you think the MSM, the government, and the pharmaceutical companies have your best interests at heart, you are sorely mistaken.

What is telling is that you obviously have not performed any due diligence and are simply parroting the Commie MSM - either that or you are a Commie Troll.

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/16/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Paddler

The CDC recommends the vaccine whether or not you've had COVID-19. Just for those who wish to follow the actual, official, scientific guidelines. Or, you can listen to the experts here on the 'fire. Your call. Unless, of course, you fall under the mandates. Here you go:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html?s_cid=11572:vaccine%20after%20covid:sem.ga:p:RG:GM:gen:PTN.Grants:FY21

The actual, official science... unless you fall under the mandates.

LMAO.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dassa

Anyone who differentiates between science, and "the official science".

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
How can anyone claim they did the research....when they in fact are the research.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by killerv
How can anyone claim they did the research....when they in fact are the research.

They can claim that, because they aren't very bright.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
It's fine that some of your aren't and won't get vaccinated. Addition by subtraction, I'm good with that. Who's next for the Darwin/Herman Cain award?

You can have all of mine. Youre fixing to get Trump and the white hats where the sun dont shine.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Piddler is too stupid to know what a real vaccine is.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by Sheister
Interesting to see the tin hat brigade all gravitating to the same few threads all about the Covid and how afraid they are of a jab in the arm. Seems like anyone who has smoked, drank alcohol, or done any kinds of drugs during their long lifetime has put far worse in their bodies- not to mention people who eat things that aren't good for their bodies just about every day.... or come down with any disease that they had to give you a shot to cure, like the flu- or polio, or an infection that requires an antibiotic, or cancer that requires chemotherapy- now there's a poison being introduced into your body but I'm pretty sure no one would be stupid enough to tell someone not to do it....

Considering the group of people who have been vaxxed may or may not still be able to be infected, it is quite telling that the death rate among vaccinated people is substantially lower than unvaxxed people... hmmmm , makes you wonder about these "facts" that everyone throws around in such a cavalier manner...

I have to laugh that this reminds me of the Campfire version of Cancel Culture.... but at least it's entertaining....

back to your regularly scheduled mumbling among yourselves....

You write like a Leftist, which is a common Marxist tactic. Your analogy is completely false. You cannot conflate the two. The mRNA "vaccine" is an unproven experimental treatment, in fact, it is the largest medical experiment in history. It is not, nor will it ever be a true vaccine. The medical procedures and medications you reference are proven methods of treating disease, infection and illness. The mRNA experimental "vaccine" is not proven, and in point of fact, the CDC has not even performed a risk-benefit analysis on the mRNA "vaccine." The other drugs you mentioned have all undergone such an analysis. Furthermore, drinking, smoking, drugs (such as marijuana) and not always eating healthy are personal choices and are mostly benign if not abused. I would recommend that you do some research before posting such drivel and I would also recommend that you get your information from sources other than the lying mainstream media.

Your statement that the smoking, drugs, alcohol and unhealthy foods that people have "put into their bodies" is far worse than the mRNA "vaccine" is simply absurd. Does smoking, drugs, alcohol and unhealthy food permanently alter your RNA? Does smoking, drugs, alcohol and unhealthy food permanently disable you natural immune system by preventing your natural, broad-spectrum antibodies from operating as intended by your own natural biology? The answer, in case you're too thick to understand? No.

Your statement that the death rate among vaccinated people is substantially lower than unvaccinated people is also patently false. All that is necessary for you to understand this is for you to take a look at what is currently happening in Israel, the most vaccinated country on earth, which is the complete opposite of what you stated. If you think the MSM, the government, and the pharmaceutical companies have your best interests at heart, you are sorely mistaken.

What is telling is that you obviously have not performed any due diligence and are simply parroting the Commie MSM - either that or you are a Commie Troll.

Well said, High Noon.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave
Paddler,

Actually, I have been pleasantly surprised at how many here have posted in support of the vaccines. Restores my faith that the 'fire isn't completely devoid of those who embrace science.

Yes I have also noticed how many agree with you.

You and your lot seem very well informed.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Piddler is too stupid to know what a real vaccine is.

Don’t talk about DocRocket and MtnBoomer’s friend like that.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
MtnBoomer is Duck911

Change my mind

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 20 of 26 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (10gaugeman, 22250rem, 06hunter59, 1minute, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 59 invisible), 2,650 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,915
Posts18,498,338
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.