Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Report, Mike Pence Fundraising for 2024 Presidential Campaign

Those who follow the deep weeds of GOP politics already knew this was part of the plan. The DeceptiCon wing of the DC Uniparty is anticipating the DOJ, MSM and intelligence apparatus destroying President Donald Trump in the next 24 months to prevent his reemergence.

Meanwhile, the professionally Republican are framing a specific set of candidates to counter the MAGA coalition. Former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton, South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem, South Carolina Senator Tim Scott and former VP Mike Pence have all been put on the approved candidate board by the hedge funds and Wall Street multinationals who control the party financing from the top down.

AXIOS – “Mike Pence is positioning himself for a 2024 presidential run by aiming to raise a whopping $18 million this year, Axios has learned.” (read full article)

Haley, Pence, Noem, Scott and Cotton are the establishment favorites. Texas Senator ‘Lyin’ Ted Cruz remains seemingly useful as the guy to split the field.

However, as polls continue to show, Donald Trump and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis are the top two preferred candidates of the MAGA-minded republican base.

The MAGA polling against the interests of the professionally Republican is the reason why Wall Street keeps the buffet of crustless finger sandwiches full for RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel. As long as she is fed and keeps her weekly spa appointments, McDaniel is happy to do nothing to support any grassroots effort that might end up with stronger voting integrity.

…How ’bout that California RNC effort?

Remember, just because the buttons on the RNC vending machine say Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Root Beer etc., that doesn’t mean the slots inside are filled with anything except diet ginger ale. Continuing to put your dollar in the same machine and hitting any button will only give you frustration and an endless supply of diet ginger ale. Just sayin’….

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...draising-for-2024-presidential-campaign/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pence for President

Not a snowball's chance in hell

Last edited by vapodog; 09/16/21.
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am going to hear Pence speak soon so maybe the press or someone will ask this question.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by vapodog
Pence for President

Nota snowball's chance in hell

Nope.

Kinda like running Romney against Obama.

All planned.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Can’t wait to to see Trump roast him on the debate stage.

I wonder what new nickname Trump will give him?

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
No thanks

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Pretty consistent with the ineptitude of the Republican party. He couldn’t get elected as dog catcher in my part of the world.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Never! That SOB is why we’re in this chitstorm now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by vapodog
Pence for President

Not a snowball's chance in hell

Did you go to the link provided in the OP?

This has nothing to do with winning and everything to do with stopping the MAGA movement and Trump.

The Republican Party is perfectly fine with the Democrats controlling both houses and the WH, just as long as Trump is out of the picture and his America First, MAGA movement is squashed. This is exactly why we not only don’t see any Republicans fighting for election reform, we see them ( McCarthy, McConnell, Crenshaw) doing everything they can to shut down the TRUMP WON and the BIG LIE movements.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Vote for Pussy Pence? Ain’t LSD some fun stuff?!?!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How about Mike Flynn?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I’d go with Flynn but I think he’d make a splendid VP.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I had a friend with ties to the beltway try to convince me that tricki Haley is just what the republicrats need to defeat biteme/ cumala in ‘24.

If such a ticket with pence, Haley, Romney, or such as that is forced, it will be a lopsided win for the demons. The real Americans will not vote. We held our nose for Dole, Romney, and McCain. Not again.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RAS
I am going to hear Pence speak soon so maybe the press or someone will ask this question.

Are you going to the event on Mackinaw Island?

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by slowmover12
I had a friend with ties to the beltway try to convince me that tricki Haley is just what the republicrats need to defeat biteme/ cumala in ‘24.

If such a ticket with pence, Haley, Romney, or such as that is forced, it will be a lopsided win for the demons. The real Americans will not vote. We held our nose for Dole, Romney, and McCain. Not again.

Yep. Haley can’t even win her state of S.C.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by slowmover12

That’s the plan, then “they” won’t have to cheat with the same amount of intensity that was needed in 2020.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by tpcollins

I doubt he or anyone else would be stupid enough or have the balls to go up against Trump should he decide to run in 2024.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by tpcollins

I doubt he or anyone else would be stupid enough or have the balls to go up against Trump should he decide to run in 2024.

You mean in a rigged debate, where the MSM runs the show, gives the questions to their preferred candidate, argures with their rival candidate to the point of doing the debating themselves instead of allowing “their” guy to do the talking.

That kind of debate.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I dont know if I would go along with Noem as part of the establishment swamp..........

but dont think I want to see her in a presidential race either

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pence has the charisma & personal appeal of a wet noodle with little to no popular appeal; even seriously discussing him as a genuinely viable candidate simply shows that the R's are not really trying to win back the WH.

In reality, I don't think they have anyone except DJT who could possibly win, even if the elections weren't rigged.

Half the country better stock up on KY, cause we are gonna need it.

MM

Last edited by MontanaMan; 09/16/21.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (14idaho, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 16penny, 19 invisible), 1,423 guests, and 1,015 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,864
Posts18,478,665
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.