Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Pence has the charisma & personal appeal of a wet noodle with little to no popular appeal; even seriously discussing him as a genuinely viable candidate simply shows that the R's are not really trying to win back the WH.

In reality, I don't think they have anyone except DJT who could possibly win, even if the elections weren't rigged.

Half the country better stock up on KY, cause we are gonna need it.

MM

History and common sense tells us that this has been the case over the past 4 Presidential election cycles.

Trump f*cked up their plans, he was simply a four year bump in the Uniparty’s road, now he is gone, time to get gone his supporters.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There are strong women who are good leaders, but they are a very small minority IMO. God made us equal but very different with objective leadership not being a quality most have. This is not to mention men who are incompetent and can’t lead and there are plenty of those.

I’m sure there were more but I think of Golda Meir and Margaret Thatcher and their ilk as examples who are exceptions. Now bring to mind the many women ruinous city council members, mayors, DA’s, and governors around the country who if not stupid or incompetent, are guileful. Throw in those in Congress and bring to mind AOC, Maxine Waters, and “you know the one” — PocaHauntus - truly an evil women who would censor reading material. And many others. It should be a national embarrassment that two people like AOC, and Maxine Waters are members of the HoR.

Yes, I think Noem is a true conservative as is Iowa’s Kim Reynolds and they’ve managed to govern well thus far but I think they’d be eaten up by the swamp - media complex. Haley, seems oddly deceptive to me.

Enough of women not knowing their real self-worth and value and it’s not as a thirty-something White House staffer, analyst, or politician ( they are some of the worst). And the numbers don’t lie.

Misogynistic? Hardly. The West is self-destructing in its denial of nature, natural laws and politically correct BS.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by slowmover12
I had a friend with ties to the beltway try to convince me that tricki Haley is just what the republicrats need to defeat biteme/ cumala in ‘24.

Seems like that’d be a clear win for those represented by Bitme/Cumswala?

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
He's got the look and speak of a paste white guy. Too bland, bland, bland...the criteria for 99% of voters.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No thanks. Might as well have Jeb Bush.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Who the hay is donating to Pence? Soros?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Pence has the charisma & personal appeal of a wet noodle with little to no popular appeal; even seriously discussing him as a genuinely viable candidate simply shows that the R's are not really trying to win back the WH.

In reality, I don't think they have anyone except DJT who could possibly win, even if the elections weren't rigged.

Half the country better stock up on KY, cause we are gonna need it.

MM

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by vapodog
Pence for President

Nota snowball's chance in hell

Nope.

Kinda like running Romney against Obama.

All planned.

My guess as well, Barry. Part of “the plan”.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Maybe he'll say Jeff Sessions is his VP pick too

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hell, I'd vote democrat for the first time in my life just to vote against that traitor.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Pat85
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Can’t wait to to see Trump roast him on the debate stage.

I doubt he or anyone else would be stupid enough or have the balls to go up against Trump should he decide to run in 2024.

You mean in a rigged debate, where the MSM runs the show, gives the questions to their preferred candidate, argures with their rival candidate to the point of doing the debating themselves instead of allowing “their” guy to do the talking.

That kind of debate.

Trump won't be debating anybody on any bolshevik moderated platform. Why would he have to? Only complete idiots are swayed by debates anyways.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Might be a smart move on Pence's part. Announce plan for office, get contributions from stupid voters, run minimal expense campaign, pocket all unspent money to pad his retirement account.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
No chance in hell. Waste of time and money

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
Report, Mike Pence Fundraising for 2024 Presidential Campaign

Those who follow the deep weeds of GOP politics already knew this was part of the plan. The DeceptiCon wing of the DC Uniparty is anticipating the DOJ, MSM and intelligence apparatus destroying President Donald Trump in the next 24 months to prevent his reemergence.

Meanwhile, the professionally Republican are framing a specific set of candidates to counter the MAGA coalition. Former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton, South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem, South Carolina Senator Tim Scott and former VP Mike Pence have all been put on the approved candidate board by the hedge funds and Wall Street multinationals who control the party financing from the top down.

AXIOS – “Mike Pence is positioning himself for a 2024 presidential run by aiming to raise a whopping $18 million this year, Axios has learned.” (read full article)

Haley, Pence, Noem, Scott and Cotton are the establishment favorites. Texas Senator ‘Lyin’ Ted Cruz remains seemingly useful as the guy to split the field.

However, as polls continue to show, Donald Trump and Florida Governor Ron DeSantis are the top two preferred candidates of the MAGA-minded republican base.

The MAGA polling against the interests of the professionally Republican is the reason why Wall Street keeps the buffet of crustless finger sandwiches full for RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel. As long as she is fed and keeps her weekly spa appointments, McDaniel is happy to do nothing to support any grassroots effort that might end up with stronger voting integrity.

…How ’bout that California RNC effort?

Remember, just because the buttons on the RNC vending machine say Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Root Beer etc., that doesn’t mean the slots inside are filled with anything except diet ginger ale. Continuing to put your dollar in the same machine and hitting any button will only give you frustration and an endless supply of diet ginger ale. Just sayin’….

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...draising-for-2024-presidential-campaign/

Background noise.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Pence would draw a rally crowd similar to Biteme. He's despised all over the nation. Why don't these DC "insiders" know this? Or do they know it?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

The West is self-destructing in its denial of nature, natural laws and politically correct BS.

Fact, but I see no end in sight...................just an ignoble end to the country as we've know it, maybe the final end.

MM

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If Pence wins the primaries, I will vote and harvest ballots for the demoncrats !

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A swamp critter who continues with the Satanic NWO destruction of this great nation.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Rand Paul and DeSantis seems to me would make a good ticket.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

694 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 65 invisible), 2,914 guests, and 1,344 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,846
Posts18,478,321
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.