Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Smokey, there it is, the post in High Noon’s thread three days ago concerning his daughter with a link to my shot thread with Dr. Cole’s 17 minute video busting the fraud of the deadly shots wide open, where he discusses seeing a 10 – 20 fold increase in Uterine cancer arising.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...e-potential-serious-problem#Post16432141

There’s no way in hell you can say you did not follow High Noon’s thread, and not see that post with the link, being how consumed you are with this site occupying your life.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/16/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Advice from this professor of brain function. He was prescribed a statin by his doctor, but investigated it. Now after reading 1,000 papers on statins, he is an unpaid... no book deal, no nothing.... campaigner against statins.

I am now contributing money to Nina Teicholz and her non profit that is trying to change the USDA guidelines to be evidence based.
She was on a low fat high carbs diet and kept getting sicker and fatter. Then she switched to a saturated fat diet.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by smokepole

So why do dipschits like happy camper post links to an infowars story that purports to document an increase in cancers for people who got the vaccine?? The long-term data aren't there, especially for something that develops over a period of years like cancer.

I’ve not paid much attention to HC’s posts so I don’t know what you’re talking about exactly, but I do think it’s worth asking whether such an increase, particularly given cancer’s typical pattern, would be something we’d want to know about if true?

It isn’t as tho it’s not something that in today’s environment wouldn’t be heavily suppressed right?

I’ve simply written off as lunacy too many things that have come true to be willing to say what’s batschidt crazy or not.

On the other hand the reason I haven’t looked at his threads is I haven’t found them compelling the few times I have. But false? I don’t know… a bunch of very well paid scientists just tossed together a concoction meant to cure a virus with billions of people screaming in their ears while their bosses had unimaginable dollar signs in their eyes. Could such a thing cause cancer with unprecedentedly aggressive growth? Would it shock you if it did?

It sure wouldn’t me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
I first heard about Ivermectin here, so....

I heard here first, that the 270 Win would make you gay.

🦫

Watch it there buddy, even typing that two ---- zero designation is like a gateway to changing your name to Sparkles or something.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

So why do dipschits like happy camper post links to an infowars story that purports to document an increase in cancers for people who got the vaccine?? The long-term data aren't there, especially for something that develops over a period of years like cancer.

I’ve not paid much attention to HC’s posts so I don’t know what you’re talking about exactly, but I do think it’s worth asking whether such an increase, particularly given cancer’s typical pattern, would be something we’d want to know about if true?

It isn’t as tho it’s not something that in today’s environment wouldn’t be heavily suppressed right?

I’ve simply written off as lunacy too many things that have come true to be willing to say what’s batschidt crazy or not.

On the other hand the reason I haven’t looked at his threads is I haven’t found them compelling the few times I have. But false? I don’t know… a bunch of very well paid scientists just tossed together a concoction meant to cure a virus with billions of people screaming in their ears while their bosses had unimaginable dollar signs in their eyes. Could such a thing cause cancer with unprecedentedly aggressive growth? Would it shock you if it did?

It sure wouldn’t me.

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by efw

Do what you like I don’t care just don’t tell me what to do.

Exactly. So why resort to calling people who don't agree "retarded?" Why do people who call themselves "conservative" spend so much time and effort telling others what to do and how to think? That's the antithesis of conservatism.

As for the vaccine, there are lots of good reasons not to get it, starting with "I don't want one," which is all anyone should need.

Another good reason is the lack of long-term data on health effects. No getting around the fact that long-term data are just not there.

😐

You can't be that dumb.
I have to come to the only other logical conclusion that you are once again spreading disinformation, as you are known as a serial lier.

The burden of proof for long term SAFETY is upon the pharmaceutical companies and the governments they have bought.

YOU SAID,

"The long-term data aren't there, especially for something that develops over a period of years like cancer. "

AGAIN AND AGAIN, you lie about this messenger just as you did about INFOWARS staff, just as you are doing to this research physician.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6142f4872f7c75002562dd31
11:00 mark and prior, he explains the DATA and that the immune system has been compromised after the shots.
The long term cancers are manifesting in a month or two rather than years. They have "skyrocketed" over the past month or two compared to his RECORDS of the past.
Long term cancer studies? ??
They are fast growing in the short term!

Nobody is telling YOU what to do with the shots. Do what you want.
Regardless there are those of us who will not shut up to please you trolls. We care about people too much and will simply double our efforts to provide information for those who want it.

IF you truly want to get hold of those records, I suggest that you contact this physician and ask him to send you a copy of his data. It seems that you'd rather just bark, whine and yelp lies about this messenger and that instead.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

There’s no way in hell you can say you did not follow High Noon’s thread, and not see that post with the link, being how consumed you are with this site occupying your life.

Sure I can: "I didn't read that post."

I've stopped reading most of the COVID threads on here.

Especially your posts.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by deflave

🦫

And then promptly asked Kingston to shove the empty casing up your ass.

LOL

Hell, no, stupid !

Brass is too expensive for anal shenanigans.

😝🦫

It’s not as though he didn’t pull it back out for you later.

LOL

Dr. Shidt Stain Case Lube.

Out performs Imperial Wax.

No more stuck cases!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by efw

Sure we would. Do you think any kind of data set exists at this point in time to show a link between "the vaccine" (never mind which vaccine, not important) and " cancer" (never mind which cancer, it's not important)?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oral dose of 50 mg cyanide resolves all personal problems. Do not mix with alcohol.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by kingston

🦫

LOL

Hell, no, stupid !
😝🦫

LOL

You've got me confused with BobBrown.

I wonder why.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Especially your pists.

You're a pitiful pathological liar too, because if you don't read Covid threads anymore, you would not have started this one addressing what people post concerning medical advice when Covid advice is 99% what has been discussed for over a year.

And you saying you don't read my posts any longer, when you were consumed with stalking me for years here, proves your a pathological liar, because narcissists like you feed on it, not to mention my posts in my shot thread are 100% solid irrefutable scientific proven evidence proving the shots are a fraud, and someone would have to be an idiot not to educate them selves with the facts in that thread.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Oral dose of 50 mg cyanide resolves all personal problems. Do not mix with alcohol.

Seems like that would work mo betta with lots of alcohol.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fabrication Pole?

Conspiracy theory?

Here's Alex Jones interviewing someone Fox *might* reach out to for ratings because conservatives rejected them as I do your accusations.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=613f890113839c20f6a66f1a

I honestly have NO idea why ANYONE is worried about their affiliation of posting videos like this one. It's only winners like you that bring peer pressure to bear against them.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/16/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kingston

🦫

LOL

Hell, no, stupid !

😝🦫

LOL

You've got me confused with BobBrown.

You mean you not Bob Brown? 😁😁

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by efw

Agreed. It would be nice if people were a little more judicious in what they post. A lot of good info is posted here. And a lot of bullsh*t.

Problem is the BS line keeps shifting.

Remember when the lab leak theory was tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist non-sense? Now it’s mainstream.

Remember when the vaccine would protect you from infection? Now it protects you from effects, and that protection diminishes over time. But anyone who might have pointed out “back then” what we now all know to be true was almost certain to be called full of BS.

So we’re back to individuals making decisions about what to believe. If someone posts information you don’t like then ignore it. Be careful about calling stuff BS even if it seems “safe” to say because 5 min from now it could prove true and that’d make YOU the one who is FOS.

As for me I had COVID and I’m much, much more fearful of a pandemic of people beaten down by a govt that’s outside it’s Constitutional strictures running around telling me what I should or shouldn’t inject, wear, say, or post.

Do what you like I don’t care just don’t tell me what to do. If my risk assessment makes you fearful stay away from me. If my assessment of good info spikes your BS meter ignore my posts.

Well said!!!! Here's a quote from Don jr. on the BS/Conspiracy Theory: " The difference between truth and conspiracy is 6 months."

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Especially your pists.

You're a pitiful pathological liar too, because if you don't read Covid threads anymore, you would not have started this one addressing what people post concerning medical advice when Covid advice is 99% what has been discussed for over a year.

And you saying you don't read my posts any longer, when you were consumed with stalking me for years here, proves your a pathological liar, because narcissists like you feed on it, not to mention my posts in my shot thread are 100% solid irrefutable scientific proven evidence proving the shots are a fraud, and someone would have to be an idiot not to educate them selves with the facts in that thread.

LoL, nice try. I said I quit reading most of the covid threads, that still leaves about a dozen a day.

You want to talk about stalking, when's the last time I commented on a thread you started like you're doing here on my thread? Or maybe you want me to dig up your post from a few years back where you followed my movements and posts on here, figured out where I live and where I hunt, and made a big deal about calling me a liar, saying I couldn't have possibly been elk hunting in SW Colorado?

You're a creepy little bastard. Don't project your bullsh*t and baggage on me.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Why do people who call themselves "conservative" spend so much time and effort telling others what to do and how to think? That's the antithesis of conservatism.

More lying NAZI propaganda.

Conservatives are forced to spend 100% of their time proving all commie's postings are lying propaganda when all commies post is false negatives, just like you just did in your post here (The Bolded).

Commies never defend their lies with any factual evidence whatsoever when called to prove their position. All they do is obfuscate with their lying false negatives they throw out as truth, they steadily regurgitate to brainwash their followers it is truth.

Repetition of lies is what makes a good solid dependable Useful Idiot.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Gig ‘em, smoke!!
😂

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I honestly have NO idea why ANYONE is worried about their affiliation of posting videos like this one. It's only winners like you that bring peer pressure to bear against them.

Crampy, I'm not WORRIED about your videos, I'm just calling them what they are.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Gig ‘em, smoke!!
😂

Man, I need help!!! I've got crampy AND elky after me.

And I thought there was a shortage of short bus drivers!!

Or maybe they're not on the bus, maybe they're on their honeymoon.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (12344mag, 21, 1234, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 224th, 59 invisible), 2,637 guests, and 1,316 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,397
Posts18,527,896
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.