Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
CDC says 66% effective. It uses a modified cold virus to tell your cells to make part of the china virus. So you'd take it not to prevent illness, but at the behest of someone who doesn't care if you live or die.

The job market is currently wide open. It's a good time for a career change.

Overview of vaccines:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41541-021-00369-6

Interesting that the Chinese have an actual vaccine while we don't..

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dpd
Originally Posted by kwg020
J&J. One and done. I still have the card that everyone is demanding to see. I had zero side affects. If you are worried about clots then take some baby aspirin a couple of days before and an couple of days after. Actually, if you are not taking a baby aspirin and you are over 50, you are already wrong. I found out the hard way.
kwg

Are you a heart doctor ?

Not a heart doctor
But, I am an expert on blood clots. My own. Failing to take an aspirin every day cost me a $10,000 a month job. I got my second round of clots because I forget to take my baby aspirin with me on a 5 day campout 10 years after the first experience. I had been treating myself for 7 years with nothing but baby aspirin between episodes. Now it's 5 mg of Eliquis every day what I had been doing with 71 mg of baby aspirin.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yep. I agree. Nothing in the article negates what I said. Antigen transcription...where it’s read and copied into messenger RNA...takes place in the nucleus and then nuclear export, via messenger RNA, travels to the cell cytoplasm where’s it’s then translated into spike protein synthesis.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by colorado87
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by colorado87
I got the J&J yesterday and I'm home from work today sick as a dog. I got it because my employer mandated the vaccine, no exemptions.

I used to say I was more scared of the vaccine than COVID, so I didn't get the vaccine for a long time. But I'm more scared of losing my job than I am of the vaccine.

It's hard to make decisions in this life. I hope I made the right one.

How does it feel to be a slave?

It feels good to continue to be able to provide for my family by making a living. Better than losing my job and starting a gofundme page.

That’s an element some seem to ignore.

It’s almost like the same people want to mandate no vaccine.

Let people make their own decision.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
My Dad had the rona about a year ago, weathered it fairly well. However, he did experience Bells Palsy from it, and continues to have some neurological issues with it. So, I've been doing some reading trying to find if there's a way to help him, and one thing I keep seeing repeatedly is people who have had Covid and then got the vaccine afterwards seem to have a a high rate of severe, long lasting adverse reactions. Even if you believe the vaccines are safe and effective enough, based on what I've read I'd really want to get an antibody test before doing so.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by dave7mm
Originally Posted by johnw

If I were the kind to pin my retirement hopes on the lottery, then I might also fear the J&J vax.

You mean like millennials that wear no fear hats to remind themselves there not afraid of chitt?

Dave

I think he means it just like he said. The clotting issue is real but damned uncommon. I imagine you're retired and will never be facing the impending mandates?

Actually the company I work at is right on the bubble with 103 employees.
Company owner has stated that he'll lose three employees so that he doesn't have to comply with the BS.
I took the J&J after three people I know personally died from the CCP bio weapon. All three were 50 to 60 years old with co morbidities. And not vaccinated.
Only thing I got from the J&J vaccine was a sore arm.
Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Ramblin_Razorback
Another interesting aspect of the J&J is that it will not prevent your becoming sick with COVID or transmitting COVID.

And that makes lots of sense because DocRocket says so.

Pfizer vaccine doesn't prevent COVID illness and transmission either. Moderna vaccine is undoubtedly in the same boat, too.

Really?

Wait so if they don’t prevent illness or transmission, why do I need one?

This is all very confusing.

The benefit is to lessen symptoms, perhaps to the extent you don't even know you have a COVID infection, but mainly to keep you out of the hospital.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by efw
Another interesting aspect of the J&J is that it will not prevent your becoming sick with COVID or transmitting COVID.

Pfizer vaccine doesn't prevent COVID illness and transmission either. Moderna vaccine is undoubtedly in the same boat, too.

Really?

The benefit is to lessen symptoms, perhaps to the extent you don't even know you have a COVID infection, but mainly to keep you out of the hospital.

That's the sales pitch. However the mechanism which aids your immune system also aids the Chinese bioweapon. Which appears why those who for the gene therapy shots are getting sick.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by efw

Really?

Which puts us back to having asymptomatic COVID spreaders.

That was the push for testing over a year ago.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by efw

Really?

And prevent death. And to lower healthcare expenditures. And to prevent rationing of healthcare. And to prevent orphaning kids. And to prevent variants. And and and.....

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"And prevent death. And to lower healthcare expenditures. And to prevent rationing of healthcare. And to prevent orphaning kids. And to prevent variants. And and and.....and keep the virus going round & round as no one gains immunity and thereby no herd immunity"

FJB & FJT
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by xxclaro
My Dad had the rona about a year ago, weathered it fairly well. However, he did experience Bells Palsy from it, and continues to have some neurological issues with it. So, I've been doing some reading trying to find if there's a way to help him, and one thing I keep seeing repeatedly is people who have had Covid and then got the vaccine afterwards seem to have a a high rate of severe, long lasting adverse reactions. Even if you believe the vaccines are safe and effective enough, based on what I've read I'd really want to get an antibody test before doing so.

they dont care if you have the antibodies, they want you take the shot regardless. I have them and my doc still pushed the issue. Pretty much called me selfish and not thinking of others.

I told my doc about the after effects my mom had after her shot, he asked has she had covid, I said yes and he said thats why. My mothers said it was worse than having covid and even went to the ER after her first shot. That wrote her some prescriptions and sent her on her way.

Last edited by killerv; 09/16/21.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by antlers
Yep. I agree. Nothing in the article negates what I said. Antigen transcription...where it’s read and copied into messenger RNA...takes place in the nucleus and then nuclear export, via messenger RNA, travels to the cell cytoplasm where’s it’s then translated into spike protein synthesis.

I agree. Just sharing information so everyone understands as much as possible.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Read about the three vaccines and how they are different, consulted with my doctor, eventually took the J&J jab. Plenty of info about the three vaccines out there so no going to repost.

All I had was a sore upper arm for a day...felt like the freaking needle had hit my bone. I drank a lot of water for the entire week, wasn't thirsty, but just did that. No sickness or no issues to date.

Like some others that replied, know of a few people that were killed due to covid prior to the vaccines and some were awful. One lady in healthcare got covid, most likely gave it to her husband, he died first, then her and they had children that were still minors.

I'm sick of the people posting here about being a retard if you get vaccinated....It's your choice, either do or don't but let others make there own call. No need to harass someone over it. Everyone is probably scared enough about china virrus.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by mwarren
Read about the three vaccines and how they are different, consulted with my doctor, eventually took the J&J jab. Plenty of info about the three vaccines out there so no going to repost.

All I had was a sore upper arm for a day...felt like the freaking needle had hit my bone. I drank a lot of water for the entire week, wasn't thirsty, but just did that. No sickness or no issues to date.

Like some others that replied, know of a few people that were killed due to covid prior to the vaccines and some were awful. One lady in healthcare got covid, most likely gave it to her husband, he died first, then her and they had children that were still minors.

I'm sick of the people posting here about being a retard if you get vaccinated....It's your choice, either do or don't but let others make there own call. No need to harass someone over it. Everyone is probably scared enough about china virrus.

It gets very hard to keep up with the modern world. It takes a lot of effort to make decisions. Thanks for your input. It is easier with help.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These vaxxes support the fetus farming industry.

Politics is War by Other Means
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Raeford
"And prevent death. And to lower healthcare expenditures. And to prevent rationing of healthcare. And to prevent orphaning kids. And to prevent variants. And and and.....and keep the virus going round & round as no one gains immunity and thereby no herd immunity"
Just taking out the trash.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Tyrone
These vaxxes support the fetus farming industry.
And more trash.

Last edited by Paddler; 09/16/21.

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"I'm sick of the people posting here about being a retard if you get vaccinated."

I don't think you're a retard but none of the people that I know did any research before they got vaccinated. If they had looked at the vaccine maker's websites they would have found that none of them made the claim that their vaccines would give you immunity.

Here's what the vaccines are doing to your body. This Doctor is doing the research the vaccine makers should have done before the FDA gave their vaccines emergency approval.

https://citizenfreepress.com/column-1/dr-ryan-cole-what-the-vaccine-spike-protein-does-to-the-body/

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
My wife and I put off getting the jab for quite some time. Then her workplace (she is the office manager of an assisted living/nursing home facility) offered their employees $500 dollars and 8 hours of PTO to get the shot. That nudged her off the fence.She choose the J&J, mostly for the one and done feature, as people seemed to have some problems with the second jab.
About a month later, about when Delta was gaining traction, I followed also with the J&J, mostly because of moving my 92 year old father into that facility.

Right thing to do? Hell if I know.

Was a nothing burger as far as effects, each of us had mild soreness at the jab site the next day. I wouldn't call it pain, more of a itch if anything. Then no issue at all.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

650 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 117LBS, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1beaver_shooter, 73 invisible), 3,178 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,435
Posts18,528,621
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.