Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
Why do people who call themselves "conservative" spend so much time and effort telling others what to do and how to think? That's the antithesis of conservatism.

More lying NAZI propaganda.

Conservatives are forced to spend 100% of their time proving all commie's postings are lying propaganda when all commies post is false negatives, just like you just did in your post here (The Bolded).

Commies never defend their lies with any factual evidence whatsoever when called to prove their position. All they do is obfuscate with their lying false negatives they throw out as truth, they steadily regurgitate to brainwash their followers it is truth.

Repetition of lies is what makes a good solid dependable Useful Idiot.

Nice post. Not a single verifiable fact to be found.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
LoL, nice try. I said I quit reading most of the covid threads, that still leaves about a dozen a day.
You've already used the word retarded twice in this thread, maybe three times. Did you make this thread because of the other thread calling people retarded for taking the shot, and this is your underhanded way of payback for being called retarded?

You want to talk about stalking, when's the last time I commented on a thread you started like you're doing here on my thread?
I'm stalking by posting facts that prove your statements are lying propaganda by you stating there is no evidence the deadly shots cause cancer? Making posts on the subject matter of the thread in a public forum is stalking? I'm not stalking, I'm discussing the topic. You've stalked me for years when you'd post in my threads not discussing the topic whatsoever, but only to attack and demean me with your lies. That is what stalking is you clown.

Or maybe you want me to dig up your post from a few years back where you followed my movements and posts on here, figured out where I live and where I hunt, and made a big deal about calling me a liar, saying I couldn't have possibly been elk hunting in SW Colorado?

Hey clown, how can someone follow somebody's "movements", when they are simply reading what someone posted in an open forum? Based on your logic, every single person on this forum and on every other forum on the NET is guilty of "following a person's movement" each time they read every single post they read. You should seek help for that.

You're a creepy little bastard. Don't project your bullsh*t and baggage on me.

I project truth, no BS here, and if it exposes a lying commie pushing their lying propaganda, so be it.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Why do people who call themselves "conservative" spend so much time and effort telling others what to do and how to think? That's the antithesis of conservatism.

More lying NAZI propaganda.

Conservatives are forced to spend 100% of their time proving all commie's postings are lying propaganda when all commies post is false negatives, just like you just did in your post here (The Bolded).

Commies never defend their lies with any factual evidence whatsoever when called to prove their position. All they do is obfuscate with their lying false negatives they throw out as truth, they steadily regurgitate to brainwash their followers it is truth.

Repetition of lies is what makes a good solid dependable Useful Idiot.

Nice post. Not a single verifiable fact to be found.

I already posted "verifiable fact", a few posts back, when I posted the link to the doctor exposing your lying propaganda of you claiming there is no evidence cancer is being created by the shots, and you just proved again, what I stated about how commies obfuscate with their repetition of lies.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Fabrication Pole?

Conspiracy theory?

Here's Alex Jones interviewing someone Fox *might* reach out to for ratings because conservatives rejected them as I do your accusations.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=613f890113839c20f6a66f1a

I honestly have NO idea why ANYONE is worried about their affiliation of posting videos like this one. It's only winners like you that bring peer pressure to bear against them.

I honestly have NO idea why ANYONE is worried about their affiliation of posting videos like this one. It's only winners like you that bring peer pressure to bear against them.

Crampy, I'm not WORRIED about your videos, I'm just calling them what they are.

The only ones I have seen shy away from certain sources of information are Christian conservatives. That's the ones that might be a little standoffish when you and your buds start your Trolling. It's like having a personal conversation in the hallway when a group of belligerent guys walk out of the men's room and butt in. We don't like you or the fumes.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/16/21.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Here, let's post the direct link to the 17 minute video where Dr. Cole, towards the end of the video, states he is seeing a 10 - 20 fold (1,000% - 2,000%) increase in Uterine cancer in females who take the deadly shots.

Now, this is what I'd call a "verifiable fact", but smokee Pole says I'm a stalker.....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sjl0KqNIdNO2/

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Here, let's post the direct link to the 17 minute video where Dr. Cole, towards the end of the video, states he is seeing a 10 - 20 fold (1,000% - 2,000%) increase in Uterine cancer in females who take the deadly shots.

Now, this is what I'd call a "verifiable fact", but smokee Pole says I'm a stalker.....

Actually, peer reviewed research is generally what passes for verifiable medical fact. Let us know when that happens.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I stop here to see the latest mis-infomation and lies you guys are peddled as truth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funnybone
I stop here to see the latest mis-infomation and lies you guys are peddled as truth.

Yeah, and I stopped at your moms house to help her decorate your room.

You asking Santa for a black light, might be a good idea.

🖕🏾🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by efw

Agreed. It would be nice if people were a little more judicious in what they post. A lot of good info is posted here. And a lot of bullsh*t.

Problem is the BS line keeps shifting.

Remember when the lab leak theory was tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist non-sense? Now it’s mainstream.

Remember when the vaccine would protect you from infection? Now it protects you from effects, and that protection diminishes over time. But anyone who might have pointed out “back then” what we now all know to be true was almost certain to be called full of BS.

So we’re back to individuals making decisions about what to believe. If someone posts information you don’t like then ignore it. Be careful about calling stuff BS even if it seems “safe” to say because 5 min from now it could prove true and that’d make YOU the one who is FOS.

As for me I had COVID and I’m much, much more fearful of a pandemic of people beaten down by a govt that’s outside it’s Constitutional strictures running around telling me what I should or shouldn’t inject, wear, say, or post.

Do what you like I don’t care just don’t tell me what to do. If my risk assessment makes you fearful stay away from me. If my assessment of good info spikes your BS meter ignore my posts.

Originally Posted by efw

Do what you like I don’t care just don’t tell me what to do.

Exactly. So why resort to calling people who don't agree "retarded?" Why do people who call themselves "conservative" spend so much time and effort telling others what to do and how to think? That's the antithesis of conservatism.

As for the vaccine, there are lots of good reasons not to get it, starting with "I don't want one," which is all anyone should need.

Another good reason is the lack of long-term data on health effects. No getting around the fact that long-term data are just not there.

So why do dipschits like happy camper post links to an infowars story that purports to document an increase in cancers for people who got the vaccine?? The long-term data aren't there, especially for something that develops over a period of years like cancer.

😐

You can't be that dumb.
I have to come to the only other logical conclusion that you are once again spreading disinformation, as you are known as a serial lier.

The burden of proof for long term SAFETY is upon the pharmaceutical companies and the governments they have bought.

YOU SAID,

"The long-term data aren't there, especially for something that develops over a period of years like cancer. "

AGAIN AND AGAIN, you lie about this messenger just as you did about INFOWARS staff, just as you are doing to this research physician.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6142f4872f7c75002562dd31
11:00 mark and prior, he explains the DATA and that the immune system has been compromised after the shots.
The long term cancers are manifesting in a month or two rather than years. They have "skyrocketed" over the past month or two compared to his RECORDS of the past.
Long term cancer studies? ??
They are fast growing in the short term!

Nobody is telling YOU what to do with the shots. Do what you want.
Regardless there are those of us who will not shut up to please you trolls. We care about people too much and will simply double our efforts to provide information for those who want it.

IF you truly want to get hold of those records, I suggest that you contact this physician and ask him to send you a copy of his data. It seems that you'd rather just bark, whine and yelp lies about this messenger and that instead.

Originally Posted by efw

Agreed. It would be nice if people were a little more judicious in what they post. A lot of good info is posted here. And a lot of bullsh*t.

Problem is the BS line keeps shifting.

Remember when the lab leak theory was tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist non-sense? Now it’s mainstream.

Remember when the vaccine would protect you from infection? Now it protects you from effects, and that protection diminishes over time. But anyone who might have pointed out “back then” what we now all know to be true was almost certain to be called full of BS.

So we’re back to individuals making decisions about what to believe. If someone posts information you don’t like then ignore it. Be careful about calling stuff BS even if it seems “safe” to say because 5 min from now it could prove true and that’d make YOU the one who is FOS.

As for me I had COVID and I’m much, much more fearful of a pandemic of people beaten down by a govt that’s outside it’s Constitutional strictures running around telling me what I should or shouldn’t inject, wear, say, or post.

Do what you like I don’t care just don’t tell me what to do. If my risk assessment makes you fearful stay away from me. If my assessment of good info spikes your BS meter ignore my posts.

^^^^^^^^
I don't have all day every day to research info that may be beneficial to me and my family, and I appreciate those who post it.

It's on me whether or not to believe any or all of it.

I also feel that if I come across something that may be helpful to others, I'm going to pass it on. Much of the time I get ridiculed about it, but don't give a shidt about that because it might help someone else out.

Think.
It's not illegal, yet.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
One word..................................

GARLIC!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad

GARLIC!

👍

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Actually, peer reviewed research is generally what passes for verifiable medical fact. Let us know when that happens.

So, according to you, if you see a murder with your own eyes, like Dr. Cole in the video link is seeing cancer increase, you won't believe the murder happened until after a jury weighs the evidence and a guilty verdict (Peer Review) is arrived at.

And, the person who committed murder gets to walk the streets after bonding out until trial, just like the deathly shots keep being given until the citizens find the backbone to rise up against this Mass Murder of the innocent taking place.

Do you need a "peer review", to read, to tell you not to look down the barrel of a fully loaded wheel gun with the hammer cocked or do you simply use common sense based on the facts your own eyes are telling you, cancer is happening / don't look down the barrel of a loaded gun?

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

GARLIC!

Or.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

GARLIC!

Or.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You know, what with the proliferation of flavored booze in the past 15-20 years, Blueberry Vodka, Cinnamon Jack Daniel's and such..................

it would not surprise me in the least if one could find a "Garlic Tequila" somewhere.

Probably in a white, not a gold, or reposado or arguadiente.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
IMO Garlic Tequila does not even sound good.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I agree, and I haven't even been able to handle the smell of tequila for years without retching.

Then again, some of the flavored booze I've seen gives me pause too.

In it is contentment

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
The smell of tequila is not a problem for me.

I do agree with you on the flavored booze.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
A bunch of back to back posts by Dickslayer and Happy Chumper is what makes me want to hurl.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread's hilarious. Crappy Hamper and NeverSlayedanElk back to back in the middle of the circle trying to defend their BS.
Best they can do is call commie.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NVhntr
This thread's hilarious. Crappy Hamper and NeverSlayedanElk back to back in the middle of the circle trying to defend their BS.
Best they can do is call commie.

You, me, and mike r have earned the title of reprobate from the Horny Camper.

Honor badge for sure.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (222ND, 25aught6, 10Glocks, 160user, 257Bob, 257 roberts, 63 invisible), 2,566 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,375
Posts18,527,466
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.