Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Beaver10

You, me, and mike r have earned the title of reprobate from the Horny Camper.

Honor badge for sure.

🦫

I better get at least an honorable …

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah. Judge not that ye be not judged. eh?
Let he who has no sin cast the first stone? HC has a bag of rocks.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Here, let's post the direct link to the 17 minute video where Dr. Cole, towards the end of the video, states he is seeing a 10 - 20 fold (1,000% - 2,000%) increase in Uterine cancer in females who take the deadly shots.

Now, this is what I'd call a "verifiable fact", but smokee Pole says I'm a stalker.....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Sjl0KqNIdNO2/

Actually, peer reviewed research is generally what passes for verifiable medical fact. Let us know when that happens.

So, according to you, if you see a murder with your own eyes, like Dr. Cole in the video link is seeing cancer increase, you won't believe the murder happened until after a jury weighs the evidence and a guilty verdict (Peer Review) is arrived at.

And, the person who committed murder gets to walk the streets after bonding out until trial, just like the deathly shots keep being given until the citizens find the backbone to rise up against this Mass Murder of the innocent taking place.

Do you need a "peer review", to read, to tell you not to look down the barrel of a fully loaded wheel gun with the hammer cocked or do you simply use common sense based on the facts your own eyes are telling you, cancer is happening / don't look down the barrel of a loaded gun?

Thankfully that is not how the medical community operates. Just because someone cites a few cases in front of a camera and then attempts to extrapolate that across the entire population does not rise to the level of evidence. Reminder, Anthony Fauci is is also a doctor spouting all sorts of baseless conjecture. Do you believe him as well?

This is why peer reviewed research is the minimum standard. But then again, EVERY doctor and researcher knows this so it is quite surprising when a doctor doesn't bother with this basic process and spouts his opinion without facts. One must question his motivation.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
I first heard about Ivermectin here, so....

I heard here first, that the 270 Win would make you gay.

🦫

No that’s the 6.5 Creedmoor! 😉

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Thankfully that is not how the medical community operates. Just because someone cites a few cases in front of a camera and then attempts to extrapolate that across the entire population does not rise to the level of evidence. Reminder, Anthony Fauci is is also a doctor spouting all sorts of baseless conjecture. Do you believe him as well?

This is why peer reviewed research is the minimum standard. But then again, EVERY doctor and researcher knows this so it is quite surprising when a doctor doesn't bother with this basic process and spouts his opinion without facts. One must question his motivation.

I guess the Microscope slides showing the blood cells getting destroyed by the spike protein the shots create in the vascular system was just Dr. Cole "spouting his opinion" too, right? You don't need to wait for the "signed" peer review white paper when the evidence is that glaring obvious right in front of you. Last I heard, Dr. Cole has the credentials to make the statements he made after his analysis of the evidence, and being a lighting rod for stepping up to the plate to be a leader in this fight, he is not going to make statements unless he knows he can back it up as being 100% correct. He's not a government Nazi like Fauci.

You obfuscate and use your analogy of the NAZI Fauci, who has provided nothing but lies from the start, to compare and discredit Dr. Cole, who is presenting irrefutable scientific evidence on every point he talks about during his presentation is laughable free entertainment.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Fabrication Pole?

Conspiracy theory?

Here's Alex Jones interviewing someone Fox *might* reach out to for ratings because conservatives rejected them as I do your accusations.

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=613f890113839c20f6a66f1a

I honestly have NO idea why ANYONE is worried about their affiliation of posting videos like this one. It's only winners like you that bring peer pressure to bear against them.

Originally Posted by smokepole

I honestly have NO idea why ANYONE is worried about their affiliation of posting videos like this one. It's only winners like you that bring peer pressure to bear against them.

Crampy, I'm not WORRIED about your videos, I'm just calling them what they are.

The only ones I have seen shy away from certain sources of information are Christian conservatives. That's the ones that might be a little standoffish when you and your buds start your Trolling. It's like having a personal conversation in the hallway when a group of belligerent guys walk out of the men's room and butt in. We don't like you or the fumes.

Why do you hang out near the men’s room?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
WTF, The Circus in town or what?

The covid threads here have tried to tell me , Doc Rocket is a Loon, and now Smokepole is a lying troll,

and these two long time members are being called loon's and troll's........

By a couple of loon's and troll's...................TFF.

Like ya said, anyone actually reading HC and Elks post's????????? Sure has hell not I.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I guess the Microscope slides showing the blood cells getting destroyed by the spike protein the shots create in the vascular system was just Dr. Cole "spouting his opinion" too, right? You don't need to wait for the "signed" peer review white paper when the evidence is that glaring obvious right in front of you. Last I heard, Dr. Cole has the credentials to make the statements he made after his analysis of the evidence, and being a lighting rod for stepping up to the plate to be a leader in this fight, he is not going to make statements unless he knows he can back it up as being 100% correct. He's not a government Nazi like Fauci.

You obfuscate and use your analogy of the NAZI Fauci, who has provided nothing but lies from the start, to compare and discredit Dr. Cole, who is presenting irrefutable scientific evidence on every point he talks about during his presentation is laughable free entertainment.

Dr Cole presented his opinion without any scientific facts - sorry a slide doesn't usurp the Scientific Method. Swallow that load all you want, but anyone with even the slightest degree of understanding of science knows this is useless info. I am sure Dr. Cole understands this as well.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

You, me, and mike r have earned the title of reprobate from the Horny Camper.

Honor badge for sure.

🦫

I better get at least an honorable …

Wtf????

HC got me on ignore cause I scuffed him up so bad.

He thinks I am the debel incarnate and schit...

Don't that schit count for anything at all???

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
He gots me on ignore list too, but he a peeker. 😁

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ironbender

Thats all part of the fun.
Razzing the schit outta him and getting him to blow a main vein.
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Putting iveneverevenseenanelkletsloneslayedone with happycamper is like dividing by zero.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie
Putting iveneverevenseenanelkletsloneslayedone with happycamper is like dividing by zero.

I’m beginning to believe they are one in the same.

And throw in DustyDumbone and it even makes more sense.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by ironbender

Thats all part of the fun.
Razzing the schit outta him and getting him to blow a main vein.
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

HC peeks at my posts as well.

By the looks of it I'm in good company.

Truth be told I don't think HC is all that bad, he's a pushy arrogant Christian and I can't stand pushy arrogant Christians and boy can that guy spin a story!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

You weren't even smart enough to take the name of the funeral home and florist out of the thread on Ethan Edwards that TRH started when sent a kind civilized PM from me yesterday to do so. You had many hours to do so, before the window to edit closed, and you couldn't even get that azz wiping job completed without getting sheit all over your hands, so to think you have enough functioning brain cells to give anywhere close to a intellectual assessment of my postings on anything I print, with all factual evidence to back them, is laughable, Red Skeleton laughing fun.

Your comment back to me in that PM was elementary grade school yard level, and I was not surprised in the least. More laughing ensued.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nothing against Elk. He knows what he is talking about when it comes to CV and more. I'm just surprised you can't tell the difference after a year plus?
😄
Weren't you in law enforcement at some point?
I think ol Deputy Fife would've been able to figure out this mystery.
LOL!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You weren't even smart enough to take the name of the funeral home and florist out of the thread on Ethan Edwards that TRH started when sent a kind civilized PM from me yesterday to do so. You had many hours to do so, before the window to edit closed, and you couldn't even get that azz wiping job completed without getting sheit all over your hands, so to think you have enough functioning brain cells to give anywhere close to a intellectual assessment of my postings on anything I print, with all factual evidence to back them, is laughable, Red Skeleton laughing fun.

Your comment back to me in that PM was elementary grade school yard level, and I was not surprised in the least. More laughing ensued.

Some folks have to actually work for a living.
And your the Lying Laughing Stock Of The Campfire Poster Boy.

Here’s my post to you so everyone can enjoy:

Again in case I wasn’t clear enough. Fuqk The Fuqk Off Dumbass !

From ElkLier’s PM to me:
“Now, since you have zero ability to be civil in this matter with me trying to help protect Mark, go back to your posting, AGAIN, and further edit out the funeral home's name and the florist's name, like TRH has further done in his original post. Look at the OP to see how it's done if you can't get your two brain cells to function correctly before you drink yourself to sleep tonight. Azzwipe grin”

My Reply:
“I’m not a drunken raging alcoholic liar like you. I don’t drink dumbass. It’s already done Dumbass.
Now Fuqk the Fuqk OFF. Dumbass.
And don’t ever PM me again. Dumbass.”

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/16/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Dr Cole presented his opinion without any scientific facts - sorry a slide doesn't usurp the Scientific Method. Swallow that load all you want, but anyone with even the slightest degree of understanding of science knows this is useless info. I am sure Dr. Cole understands this as well.

You don't have the first clue in what you're talking about concerning Covid, and I just proved it in the other thread where you were 100% wrong in telling people you can get adaptive immunity with the J&J shots. All three shots are NON-sterilizing, and all three shots create the spike protein which has been proven to be pathogenic when separated from the virus cell.

You're riding my azz in this thread, because you foolishly took the shot, and I'm posting 100% scientific irrefutable evidence everywhere that proves how deadly they are, and you people who have taken the shot are making every effort to bury my posts and discredit them. Laughing entertainment to watch people attempt to discredit what all world renowned Virologists / Pathologists have known for decades concerning vaccines, and watching every rule concerning vaccine development being broken with these life ending deadly shots.

Mass Murder on a worldwide scale, with more to come this Winter when VEI/ADE/OAS shows their ugly heads, as they are presently starting to do.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/16/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
When Doc Rocket speaks, I listen.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Let's see some pictures of elk you killed.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (222Sako, 1badf350, 12344mag, 21, 1234, 10gaugeman, 57 invisible), 2,644 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,399
Posts18,527,916
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.