Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
His relatives are proud of him. Deys n de mony now.

Yep. They won the Negro Ghetto Lottery. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by 700LH
https://abcnews.go.com/US/derek-chauvin-pleads-guilty-2017-excessive-force-case/story?id=80055322 \

This indictment alleges that Chauvin deprived the teenager of his right to be free of unreasonable force. The indictment claims that Chauvin held the teen by his throat, hit him on the head with a flashlight and then kneeled on his neck and upper back as the teen was handcuffed and no longer resisting.

George Floyd’s skirt wearing guardian angel/social justice warrior is always good for a chuckle.

Your naive and ignorant Idaho perspective on urban violent street crime is super interesting. Lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by deflave
Imagine using force and violence to subdue a suspected criminal.

I'm glad my parents and grandparents didn't have to endure an America like that.

Imagine an America so [bleep] up that the law would require an officer to use a reasonable amount of force. We really need to take notes from North Korea on how to police our people.

Paul any white middle class white kids with zero criminal history in the coast guard ever punch you in the face or grab your gun , shoot your partner when you tried to arrest for drinking a 3.2 beer under the age of 18 on a secure military post?

Last edited by ribka; 09/17/21.
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Too bad more LE are not held accountable when they break the law.

Blue privilege. They don't write each other traffic tickets either.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

I'm glad my parents and grandparents didn't have to endure an America like that.

Imagine an America so [bleep] up that the law would require an officer to use a reasonable amount of force. We really need to take notes from North Korea on how to police our people.

Paul any white middle class white kids with zero criminal history in the coast guard ever punch you in the face or grab your gun , shoot your partner when you tried to arrest for drinking a 3.2 beer under the age of 18 on a secure military post?

I was bound by some dicked up law that required my actions to be reasonable.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I assume you're talking about Ashli Babbott's murderer?

Just curious. At what point in the video of him murdering her did he attempt to arrest her?

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Just curious. At what point in the video of him murdering her did he attempt to arrest her?

What laws or use of force policy was the officer operating under?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Ahh, but they did and it was undoubtedly much worse then, but with no video the blue shield, and untruthful reports, they had no idea it was happing.

It was always anyone and everyone's word against LE and in a courtroom setting with experienced slick lawyers just who do you suppose a jury would believe,,, beyond reasonable doubt and all that.

Well one things if for sure, the world seems like a much safer place now.

I remember my parents telling me that you couldn't walk anywhere in Chicago when they were growing up.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Cops need to be replaced by social workers.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They won’t stop persecuting him. They’ll not stop until he’s dead and all because he did his job. Every cop should quit in protest. It’s just a matter of time before they all will suffer the same fate. This is sick.

IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Mr. Dirt, I was referring to ALL LE.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ConradCA
You progressive fascists believe any lie your Dear Leaders tell! Floyd died of a drug overdose of fentanyl. Democrats needed to mobilize blacks and their insane base to vote for Dementia Joe so they lied about Floyd’s death. This worked for them with Trayvon Martin’s death and the same thing worked with Floyd’s death. The only way they can win elections is by lying their way into power.

Would you like just a tiny taste of LE truth?
Read my signature line rita the cop wrote, then go check the facts.

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I still maintain the most interesting part of the story is the connection between George Floyd and Dennis Tuttle.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Cops need to be replaced by social workers.

When people resist you just have to let them be on their way.

It's the only path to a peaceful society.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Maybe you oughta tell us about LE in the CG and the limited little bubble world of experience you gained from all of that.

You snowflakeatude is amazing...

Since your fugged up post on EE,s threads.
Your on going ebony and ivory bullschitt on the nig ger thread.
And in general "aloofness" being done on purpose by you for attention.

You really are person who would roll over and let the wolves rip out your guts.

I bet you have generally been this way your whole life.
A submissive go with the flow B type...

You would have never had been able to hack any other branch of the service, even the AF I bet.

Really have never messed with you in the past.
And when you select quoted me yesterday blowing off the main points, that told me in my way of thinking you just put your fingers in both ears and started the Lalalalalalala rountine. Cause the stuff I layed down nailed things about you that you dont want to talk about.
Cause you have always been a B type your entire life .

But the last 5 or 6 days of your post really show that you have led a sheltered existence.

SMH......

I dont even know why people interact with you on here.

All you do is snowflakeatude troll.......

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
That’s a beautiful flowing cape you have gay blade

What is you occupation again? Collecting shopping carts at Walmart parking lots? Stocking shelves at Dollar General? Lol

Useful cowardly clowns like you were a God send for Marxist groups like BLM last year and today

Thanks for turning America into a communist country

Carry on

You progressive fascists believe any lie your Dear Leaders tell! Floyd died of a drug overdose of fentanyl. Democrats needed to mobilize blacks and their insane base to vote for Dementia Joe so they lied about Floyd’s death. This worked for them with Trayvon Martin’s death and the same thing worked with Floyd’s death. The only way they can win elections is by lying their way into power.

Last edited by ribka; 09/17/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Ahh, but they did and it was undoubtedly much worse then, but with no video the blue shield, and untruthful reports, they had no idea it was happing.

It was always anyone and everyone's word against LE and in a courtroom setting with experienced slick lawyers just who do you suppose a jury would believe,,, beyond reasonable doubt and all that.

Floyd, a violent multi convicted felon and fentanyl dealer , died of a fentanyl and meth overdose. Your continued infatuation with violent black criminals seems like you have a bad case jungle fever . No cures for jingle fever in white bread Idaho, you should move to Alabama or Georgia

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by ribka
That’s a beautiful flowing cape you have gay blade

What is you occupation again? Collecting shopping carts at Walmart parking lots? Stocking shelves at Dollar General? Lol

Useful cowardly clowns like you were a God send for Marxist groups like BLM last year and today

Thanks for turning America into a communist country

Carry on

What I seen was LE protecting BLM last year, BTW Farmers have a more dangerous job than LE. In fact LE rates #22 on this list https://www.ishn.com/articles/112748-top-25-most-dangerous-jobs-in-the-united-states Dollar General and walmart cart collector prob. pay more an hour than LE these days. LOL.

Last edited by MadTrapper375; 09/17/21.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Remsen
I have to admit that my initial take on Chauvin, where I said I generally hate cops but hate thugs more, should be revised. I look at crap like this video and how often it happens and acknowledge that I have no clue what the cops have to deal with, or what is on their mind, when they're dealing with these situations. If I were on the receiving end of this type of thing, I would probably be less concerned with protecting the health and safety of a suspect until I know that he or she can no longer pull this trick.

Big woke OP would go fist to cuffs with those gents. Then take em downtown to vote for biden.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't worry. Cops are being replaced by people like you.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

101 members (7887mm08, 300_savage, 44mc, 2500HD, Amos63, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,628 guests, and 906 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,083
Posts18,501,671
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.