E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Little boy, go to your room.

šŸ¦«

Heā€™s not smart enough to quit. Just keeps digging his dumbass a deeper hole.

Been off his Meds for quite a while, Iā€™m guessing.

Typical Sociopath Liar. Believes his own Bullschitt

Delusions of Grandeur and all that. šŸ˜œ

Originally Posted by I.Q. SCALE
70ā€“79 Borderline impaired or delayed
55ā€“69 Mildly impaired or delayed
40ā€“54 Moderately impaired or delayed

Like I stated above, your age, 61, will forever be ABOVE your IQ from here on out, and the intellectual abilities you display in your postings provide the evidence I'm right.

Pure GOLD, like hitting a mother load, major GOLD vein of laughing entertainment.

"And Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job."

"He is far from Stupid"

ā€person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligenceā€

ā€“ DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Who's the little boy?

Beaver10 below talking about raping my dead sister two years ago. What more proof do you need to prove he's a commie liberal talking that trash? Sure as hell isn't a conservative true American with the principles that founded this country. What you see below is west coast commie mindset, and the gutter trash that has destroyed the American society built by our ancestors who had moral values, not commie values, as put on display below.

I like the name Oksana, because I fƻcked the living shƮt outta this smoking hot Russian transplant for a year and half....Maybe your older sister, IDK.
You remind me of her in that, you run your yap, and spread wide at the same time.
Laffin at you, but remembering your sister.

After his trash talk, I handed him his azz, and then he Blows his gaskets, like a typical lib commie, and starts what turned out to be a 60 page long thread to lie about me and trash me. 60 pages of LIBEL by multiple members, all closet commie libs on here, because decent people wouldn't have been in that thread.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14713706/1

The bet where Beaver10 couldn't back his mouthy lying yap after challenging me to prove I'm not a Russian troll:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...slayer91-is-a-russian-troll#Post14713932

"He is far from Stupid"

ā€person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligenceā€

ā€“ DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It must be really frustrating for you, knowing that I can make you do and say things with little effort.

Youā€™re a toy for me, that I can break whenever I feel like it.

šŸ¦«

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Elkmilk,

Iā€™m 200% confident that youā€™re bipolar. The way you write, the length and details of your posts - which are clearly more important to you, than any of us. Coupled with your grandiose, self styled importance, you constantly bestow upon yourself - screams manic depression.

Thatā€™s why you disappear for long periods of time, isnā€™t it ? You get your meds squared away, and youā€™re back to doing ok at moms house cleaning and helping out in the yard...

Then you slip up - thinking you donā€™t need those pills, and within a week youā€™re back here dragging your adolescent ball sack across members threads.

Itā€™s a cycle. Seen it before.

Prove me wrong.

šŸ¦«

ā€œMolon Labeā€
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Elky,

Where did you go for 90 days that you couldnā€™t post on the fire?
It was really pleasant without your manic posting of confabulated narcissistic bĆ¼llshit.

Whatever those circumstances were - theyā€™ve called, and they want you back.

Edit - beaver has you pegged.

Last edited by AKwolverine; 09/17/21. Reason: Beaten by a šŸ¦« ā€¦ again
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Elky,

Where did you go for 90 days that you couldnā€™t post on the fire?
It was really pleasant without your manic posting of confabulated narcissistic bĆ¼llshit.

Whatever those circumstances were - theyā€™ve called, and they want you back.

Edit - beaver has you pegged.

LMFAO

šŸ¦«

PS

AKW is now a full fledged reprobate - congrats and welcome to the club. šŸ˜¬

ā€œMolon Labeā€
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Everyone has Elksucker figured out.

Except for him.

Wonder when it'll dawn on him that he's laughed at and rejected here?

He keeps trying new sockpuppets to be accepted as "one of the guys".., but his shining dumbassery can't be hidden, and it doesn't take him long to burn through a sockpuppet. laugh

MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Thankfully that is not how the medical community operates. Just because someone cites a few cases in front of a camera and then attempts to extrapolate that across the entire population does not rise to the level of evidence. Reminder, Anthony Fauci is is also a doctor spouting all sorts of baseless conjecture. Do you believe him as well?

This is why peer reviewed research is the minimum standard. But then again, EVERY doctor and researcher knows this so it is quite surprising when a doctor doesn't bother with this basic process and spouts his opinion without facts. One must question his motivation.

I guess the Microscope slides showing the blood cells getting destroyed by the spike protein the shots create in the vascular system was just Dr. Cole "spouting his opinion" too, right? You don't need to wait for the "signed" peer review white paper when the evidence is that glaring obvious right in front of you. Last I heard, Dr. Cole has the credentials to make the statements he made after his analysis of the evidence, and being a lighting rod for stepping up to the plate to be a leader in this fight, he is not going to make statements unless he knows he can back it up as being 100% correct. He's not a government Nazi like Fauci.

You obfuscate and use your analogy of the NAZI Fauci, who has provided nothing but lies from the start, to compare and discredit Dr. Cole, who is presenting irrefutable scientific evidence on every point he talks about during his presentation is laughable free entertainment.

Dr Cole presented his opinion without any scientific facts - sorry a slide doesn't usurp the Scientific Method. Swallow that load all you want, but anyone with even the slightest degree of understanding of science knows this is useless info. I am sure Dr. Cole understands this as well.

You don't have the first clue in what you're talking about concerning Covid, and I just proved it in the other thread where you were 100% wrong in telling people you can get adaptive immunity with the J&J shots. All three shots are NON-sterilizing, and all three shots create the spike protein which has been proven to be pathogenic when separated from the virus cell.

You're riding my azz in this thread, because you foolishly took the shot, and I'm posting 100% scientific irrefutable evidence everywhere that proves how deadly they are, and you people who have taken the shot are making every effort to bury my posts and discredit them. Laughing entertainment to watch people attempt to discredit what all world renowned Virologists / Pathologists have known for decades concerning vaccines, and watching every rule concerning vaccine development being broken with these life ending deadly shots.

Mass Murder on a worldwide scale, with more to come this Winter when VEI/ADE/OAS shows their ugly heads, as they are presently starting to do.

Actually I do know what I am talking about as I dealt with infectious diseases for more than two decades in my profession. Further, I haven't taken any "shots" so you're Zero for two.

The only reason why I am "riding your ass" (pretty childish retort) is because you post continual baseless nonsense and then attack anyone who calls you out. Again, a pretty childish response.

You should spend more time actually reading research (if you are capable of comprehending it) and stop being spoon-fed nonsense and calling it "science".

I owe you an apology. I confused you with WYcoyote, where it was him talking about both his wife and him getting the shot. You had a post 5 postings after his where you showed you didnā€™t know what youā€™re talking about, concerning adaptive immunity.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...johnson-jab-whats-the-scoop#Post16440318

But you still donā€™t have a clue what youā€™re talking about, being you donā€™t even understand the difference between a non-sterilizing vaccine, and a sterilizing vaccine, and when you can safely use a non-sterilizing vaccine without creating the worldwide death toll they are creating presently. Read this real slow. Every single Virologist / Pathologist in the world knows you canā€™t acquire adaptive / sterile immunity with a non-sterilizing shot, which these shots are.

Too bad you didnā€™t learn that in your two decades of experience [cough], which makes the rest of your attempt to discredit me enjoying laughable entertainment.

Also, you accusing Dr. Cole of using the Scientific Method is nothing but throwing a false negative lie out, hoping it will stick, when you have zero proof to support your accusation he did not use the Scientific Method to come to his conclusion. Your accusations are 100% baseless with zero supporting facts, which simply makes you a troll.

You are giving lying information the J&J shot can give sterilizing immunity when it can not by design. You have zero credibility to discredit me, because I have proven, with facts, you are clueless.

Maybe it is you who should do more research, troll. I have a whole thread with solid irrefutable scientific evidence proving the shots are deadly and donā€™t work, and not one person can discredit any posting I have made in it with hard scientific evidence.

Move along troll, youā€™re clueless.

Join date September 2012 w/ 105 posts alreadyā€¦LMAO, steady posting untruths concerning the deadly shots.

You seem to believe throwing out endless Red Herrings into a discussion somehow helps you to prove your baseless conclusion that a tissue slide proves the mRNA shots are causing ovarian cancer. As I pointed out, this is not how science proves a theory. If Dr. Cole wants his theory to be taken seriously by something more than a Soccer Mom, then he should present multiple case studies for peer review. Once that process has been completed and assuming it has merit, he then must proceed to see if his findings are universal or regional or local or just his unhappy client base. If it is universal, then we can all wring our hands and scream OMG.

Once again, the fact he has done none of that and then expects anyone, well, anyone other than the simple minded, to take him seriously is ridiculous. But, I believe he and most anyone with a room temperature IQ understands this.

In closing (and just between you and me), your debate proficiency needs a lot of work. You're making all the usual mistakes in attempting to sway your audience - and of course, that also includes me.

Last edited by STRSWilson; 09/17/21.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
He has not posted ANY picture of him and a elk he killed.

Not true. People with class here have seen them. You don't qualify in that area, and I don't share my private life with internet trolls like you, and to think you low IQ dimwits have the capacity to shame me into sharing my trophies for your enjoyment is laughable.

Just like the good commie you are, you throw out your false negative lying about me hoping it sticks, straight out of the democrat playbook, like all of them.

Oh goodie! Now I am a troll, low IQ dimwit, and a good commie! laugh

I am going to have a little extra spring in my step today!

So, in other words you have never posted any pictures of any elk (or anything else) you have killed.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

So, in other words you have never posted any pictures of any elk (or anything else) you have killed.

The only thing Elky ever came close to killing is his meat, he beats it furiously while he watches his mom run the vacuum.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
When Doc Rocket speaks, I listen.

Quite the endorsement.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by mirage243

The only thing Elky ever came close to killing is his meat, he beats it furiously while he watches his mom run the vacuum.

laugh laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown
We are Gods

Paul Barnyard is the God of Gay Bicyclists

and living rent free in your head 24/7/365.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

ā€œOwning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.ā€ ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Elkmilk,

Iā€™m 200% confident that youā€™re bipolar. The way you write, the length and details of your posts - which are clearly more important to you, than any of us. Coupled with your grandiose, self styled importance, you constantly bestow upon yourself - screams manic depression.

Thatā€™s why you disappear for long periods of time, isnā€™t it ? You get your meds squared away, and youā€™re back to doing ok at moms house cleaning and helping out in the yard...

Then you slip up - thinking you donā€™t need those pills, and within a week youā€™re back here dragging your adolescent ball sack across members threads.

Itā€™s a cycle. Seen it before.

Prove me wrong.

šŸ¦«

LMAO ! Not to mention heā€™s Bat Schitt Fuggin Crazy and Delusional šŸ¤Ŗ

Iā€™m sure his ā€œdisappearingā€ coincides with trips to the State Mental Institution. Until they get him ready for re-release

Lots of drugs and electroshock treatment.

A lombodomy would probably help.
If he only had half a brain. šŸ˜œ

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Everyone has Elksucker figured out.

Except for him.

Wonder when it'll dawn on him that he's laughed at and rejected here?

He keeps trying new sockpuppets to be accepted as "one of the guys".., but his shining dumbassery can't be hidden, and it doesn't take him long to burn through a sockpuppet. laugh

Yep. Ole ElkTurdBurglar. Laughing Stock and Chief Campfire Liar.
Bless his little heart. Too damn stupid to realize it though.

Wind him up and watch him EXPLODE. šŸ˜œ

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Not true. People with class here have seen them. You don't qualify in that area, and I don't share my private life with internet trolls like you, and to think you low IQ dimwits have the capacity to shame me into sharing my trophies for your enjoyment is laughable.

Just like the good commie you are, you throw out your false negative lying about me hoping it sticks, straight out of the democrat playbook, like all of them.

Oh goodie! Now I am a troll, low IQ dimwit, and a good commie! laugh

I am going to have a little extra spring in my step today!

LOL. You forgot ā€œCommie Closet Liberalā€.

Thatā€™s about the best ole ElkTurdBurglar has in his tired drivel.

Guess he forgot all about posting up pics of all those Elk he ā€œkilledā€ in his little delusional mind, though. šŸ˜”

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

šŸ¦«

Heā€™s not smart enough to quit. Just keeps digging his dumbass a deeper hole.

Been off his Meds for quite a while, Iā€™m guessing.

Typical Sociopath Liar. Believes his own Bullschitt

Delusions of Grandeur and all that. šŸ˜œ

Originally Posted by I.Q. SCALE
70ā€“79 Borderline impaired or delayed
55ā€“69 Mildly impaired or delayed
40ā€“54 Moderately impaired or delayed

Like I stated above, your age, 61, will forever be ABOVE your IQ from here on out, and the intellectual abilities you display in your postings provide the evidence I'm right.

Pure GOLD, like hitting a mother load, major GOLD vein of laughing entertainment.

"And Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job."

LOL. Swing and a Miss again, ElkTurdBurglar!

Your IQ wouldnā€™t reach 39 if we spotted you 38.

Keep on trying and Lying though. Your only good at the latter, unfortunately.

Maybe weā€™ll give you another Participation Trophy ! šŸ˜”

Post up those Elk Photos, boy. Or run back to the Basement and hide. From the FBI and DPS. And the Funny Farm. LOL.

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ole ElkTurdBurglarBurglar and Chief Campfire Liar
must be looking for his ā€œpicturesā€. Or his Meds.

LMAO. You just canā€™t make this schitt up.

Beaver pushed him over the Ledge again. šŸ˜œ

~MolɔĢ€Ėn LabĆ© SkĆ½la~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Slayer Ken is the real deal.

As far as you ,well you seem to know everything all the time but you can't post a picture.

You and your sockpuppets should just wither and die.

You have been found lacking by everyone.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Not true. People with class here have seen them. You don't qualify in that area, and I don't share my private life with internet trolls like you

Hey Cockwomble, how about you hide your private thoughts from us too, imbecile !

wink

Last edited by New_2_99s; 09/17/21. Reason: Added insult !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (300_savage, AB2506, 10gaugemag, Akhutr, 12 invisible), 1,221 guests, and 662 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,224
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.