Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Chlcobstructor,

How’s that bag of presucked dicks coming along ?
LMFAO

Only you’d know, since you and your alter ego are so obsessed with them.
If they were “pre-sucked” we’d all know that they came from YOU. Dumbass. Nice try though. Now off again with your drunk ass. Maybe you can sober up enough to find your poor little dick to play with. Instead of another man’s.
LOL.

You are so stupid that you’re not even fun to make fun of

LOL
Your almost as bright as ole ElkTurdBurglar.

Not near as entertaining though. He’s got an excuse.
Mental issues.
I’m guessing your’s are more along the line of “the little man syndrome”. Or early castration. Or dick envy.
Or just life’s disappointments. Must suck to be you.
Bitter little Campfire Troll.
Maybe you can get the next Participation Trophy. 🤪

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/17/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by RIO7

You tzone, bobber brown, wouldn't know a Illegal if he was Schittten on your kitchen floor, and you wouldn't know how to stop him from Screwing your wife.I'll take ll the Schittt you can dish out and stick it back where it came from PHOC YOU> Rio7

I'm not dishing anything out. I'm asking what you're going to do about it. And the answer is "nothing." The same thing Booger Eater is going to do about it.

What are your plans for doing anything about it?

War. Taxation without representation caused the last one. No reason to believe the next will be any different.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I already said what I'd do. I didn't stutter.

You said nobody was gonna walk through your yard. Ain’t too many illegals walking through people’s yards here either, while they’re home, although that can happen.

In most cases if you resorted to deadly force the legal costs would likely be ruinous and you would have to move. The problem would continue regardless. You didn’t say anything about your other eight properties.

The question is, what are YOU gonna do??

The same as you, vote. You’re acting like what happens in Texas ain’t your problem too.

Will probably soon be reading about you getting banged over the fuggin head and having your CCW weapon taken from you.

Could happen I guess but the one time I had a guy at my open front door at 4am I was ready to shoot, gun in hand. I mean he coulda knifed or hit me I guess but he prob’ly woulda got shot for his trouble.

What is more likely I get jumped riding my bike home from school after dark, in which case I wouldn’t be armed. The homeless population here is increasing, and increasingly made up of criminal age Spanish-speaking immigrants. Worse, bicycles are now popular among the homeless.

Immigrants aside, I was opening the front gate at school at like10pm so me and the parents of the kids who were in late working late on projects could go home and I almost got jumped by a pack of feral middle school kids crazy It was like them little dinosaurs in Jurassic Park.

Fortunately, just then the parents of the kids working late drove up from around back.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We didn't just now get a buttload of Mexicans and Guatemalans in this country. I've been travelling and traversing the mid-west and western states since I retired in 2010 and the country was full of Mexican-Guatemalan nationals the whole time. My daughter and I spent the night in Burwell Nebraska in 2012 and there were a surprising number of Hispanics in that out of the way place out in the boondocks. California and Oregon are loaded with them. Not only that, there are foreign nationals working around every tourist attraction in Alaska and the lower 48 National parks. If our people were out there scratching for jobs I'm guessing farmers, ranchers, hotels, contractors, meat packers, etc. wouldn't be hiring them. They would probably much rather have legal english speaking workers with a driver license

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As goes Texas, so goes the nation.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Yep, Cruz beat Beto in the last go round by just 2%. President Trump won here by 9% in 2016 but just 5% in 2020.

All eyes on 2022 and 2024.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell
The internet makes it easy for kids who live with their mother to voice their opinion.

You must have been busy today as it took till the 5th page before white-knighting the booger eater.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe a different perspective, but IMO Mexico is facilitating the border fiasco and their actions constitute an act of war.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Yep, Cruz beat Beto in the last go round by just 2%. President Trump won here by 9% in 2016 but just 5% in 2020.

All eyes on 2022 and 2024.

Beto, McConaughey, And Hot Wheels + Alan West.

Ought to be interesting for sure.

Gay Beto will scream about taking your AR Again.
So he’s out. He’ll probably give McConaughey a blow job though.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Maybe a different perspective, but IMO Mexico is facilitating the border fiasco and their actions constitute an act of war.

That was Trump's position.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yup. Texas is flyover country for illegals. It's not like there is anything much for them here, unless they want to become a welfare recipient in one of the few big cities (which some do). Most are headed to the blue States where they are welcomed with open arms and agricultural areas where farmers need ha ds that will actually work.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Facilitated and Encouraged by Hiden Biden’s Traitorous “Administration”.

A Illegal POTUS helping Illegals take over America.
At a rate of over 200K per month that they play “catch & release” with. Plus with probably that many more that go undetected. Every Month.

As soon as the DemoRat’s give them the Vote, they’ll no longer have to cheat.

So, War, Treason, Sedition. All the Above.

All part of the Traitorous Halfican’s Plan To “Fundamentally Change America”.
WAY Past time for war and Traitors to Swing. 😡

Where’s ole Sam Houston when we need him ? 😬

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Yup. Texas is flyover country for illegals. It's not like there is anything much for them here, unless they want to become a welfare recipient in one of the few big cities (which some do). Most are headed to the blue States where they are welcomed with open arms and agricultural areas where farmers need ha ds that will actually work.

I actually see more Mexican Mexicans up in rural NY State than I do around here, or did until recently.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

In 1860 Governor Sam Houston tried real hard to start a war with Mexico, IIRC with the aim of annexing more of it. His reason for doing this was in part because he thought such a war would unite a nation about to be spilt by secession.

I’m pretty sure annexing Tamaulipas and Coahuila woulda added quite a few Mexicans.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Back in July I stopped by the Alexandria Louisiana airport to get some information. The place was deserted as there were no flights coming or going for several hours. Stranded there was an assortment of Hispanics that were desperately wanting a ride to get some fried chicken. There must not be taxi service there. At least that is what I understood from the very bad English. The spokesman was from Venezuela but another was Cuban and I don't know about the others. I have no idea why they were there or where they were going but I have since then heard that non citizen Hispanics are getting left there regularly.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

In 1860 Governor Sam Houston tried real hard to start a war with Mexico, IIRC with the aim of annexing more of it. His reason for doing this was in part because he thought such a war would unite a nation about to be spilt by secession.

I’m pretty sure annexing Tamaulipas and Coahuila woulda added quite a few Mexicans.

Yep. But they’d have been Legal Ones ! 😜

I was just referring to him handing Santa Anna his ass. 🤠

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Chlcobstructor,

LMFAO

If they were “pre-sucked” we’d all know that they came from YOU. Dumbass. Nice try though. Now off again with your drunk ass. Maybe you can sober up enough to find your poor little dick to play with. Instead of another man’s.
LOL.

LOL

Mental issues.
I’m guessing your’s are more along the line of “the little man syndrome”. Or early castration. Or dick envy.

It must suck to be you , Mr LowIQ

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hastings
Back in July I stopped by the Alexandria Louisiana airport to get some information. The place was deserted as there were no flights coming or going for several hours. Stranded there was an assortment of Hispanics that were desperately wanting a ride to get some fried chicken. There must not be taxi service there. At least that is what I understood from the very bad English. The spokesman was from Venezuela but another was Cuban and I don't know about the others. I have no idea why they were there or where they were going but I have since then heard that non citizen Hispanics are getting left there regularly.

Biden’s Administration is chartering Commercial Flights and dropping them all over the US. Every day. Part of their “Catch & Release” Program.
They unloaded a plane load of them in my old home town in the middle of the night last month. Sneaking them in.
Made the front page of the local Rag Sheet.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Chlcobstructor,

LMFAO

LOL.

LOL

Mental issues.

It must suck to be you , Mr LowIQ

LOL. Now you even sound just like that Lying POS

BoobyBrown = ElkTurdBurglar???

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/17/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

That was Trump's position.

And he was holding them accountable, with stiff penalties.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 17CalFan, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 50 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,643
Posts18,474,514
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.