Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Thought some of you might be interested. What I know is her treatment is hydroxychloroquin with a Zpack and budesonide if you have symptoms two days or less. After two days it’s ivermectin, budesonide and doxycycline. Both with the recommended vitamins.

Obviously this may change if you have other issues. This is just the basics of what she told me. I’m not sure where the lipsomal and quercetin fall in.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRXHEAt5/

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Full video

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Give her a hug for me.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Thanks.

🦫

Yep, SandBilly. Much appreciated.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I had asparagus last night.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
I had asparagus last night.

😂🤣

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Thanks.

🦫

Yep, SandBilly. Much appreciated.

👍

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
That's similar to all the meds my pharmacist cousin gave me when I got Covid eight months ago except for the HCQ and Ivermectin. My case was mild and I'm sure those helped.

That being said, when that same pharmacist cousin contracted it three weeks ago he immediately got the monoclonal antibody injections, within 18 hours he was feeling much better and was completely recovered a few days after that.

The point is that now we have a very effective treatment in monoclonal antibodies that wasn't readily available until recently. It dwarfs everything else out there in effectiveness and can save your life if you get it soon enough. Putting all the politics aside, if you get Covid and are high risk (who isnt?) then go get the antibodies. Trying to prove a point that ivermectin will cure everything because you read it on a hunting forum isn't worth dying over.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You ask “who isn’t high risk”.

The answer has always been 98% of the population because 60% have complete tcell immunity, and 38% have decent IGM antibody response, leaving the remaining 2% in the high risk category.

Glad I could help

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 09/17/21.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Take it FWIW, idgaf.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Glad I could help

You didn't help anybody much, but at least you think you did. That's all that counts in your case.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
You ask “who isn’t high risk”.

The answer has always been 98% of the population because 60% have complete tcell immunity, and 38% have decent IGM antibody response, leaving the remaining 2% in the high risk category.

Glad I could help

Being a smartass on a thread where someone is offering up information that may help members isn’t being helpful...But, you already know that.

SMH

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by SandBilly

You don’t think this sounds effective? I’m not saying monoclonal isn’t but wtf?

It doesn't matter if it sounds effective or not, what matter is if it actually is. The problem is that half the people are so fixated on HCQ and Ivermectin that they can't accept that there are more effective treatments out there. At one point many diseases were a death sentence but modern medicine has relegated them to just an annoyance. Polio, smallpox, syphilis, bubonic plague, etc. New treatments come along and people quit dying so much.

Eight months ago when I had it the regime you listed (minus the HCQ and Ivermectin) was all there was, now there's monoclonal antibodies. When President Trump had Covid did they give him that? No, they gave him monoclonal antibodies which wasn't available to the public at the time.

My cousin, the pharmacist who contracted Covid two weeks ago, has Ivermectin and HCQ literally two steps away, all he had to do was turn around and pull it off the shelf in his store. He didn't do that, he went and got the monoclonal antibody injections. Is it because he hasn't been enlightened by the 24hourcampfire crowd? No! It's because he knows what works because he's seen thousands of cases. BTW he's as big of a Trump supporter as anyone here.

This needs to stop. Yes, Biden is an idiot, a communist, and a puppet of the deep state who wish to destroy America as we know it. None of that has anything to do with what works and doesn't against Covid. One of my favorite uncles now has two weeks of fresh dirt over his grave because he didn't get vaccinated and waited until it was too late to seek treatment.

Does all that help against Covid? Maybe, but there are better treatments. Take them if you get Covid.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
That dang doxycycline causes bad photosensitivity.

Make it so you can't go outside at all.

I am MAGA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by SandBilly

You don’t think this sounds effective? I’m not saying monoclonal isn’t but wtf?

It doesn't matter if it sounds effective or not, what matter is if it actually is. The problem is that half the people are so fixated on HCQ and Ivermectin that they can't accept that there are more effective treatments out there. At one point many diseases were a death sentence but modern medicine has relegated them to just an annoyance. Polio, smallpox, syphilis, bubonic plague, etc. New treatments come along and people quit dying so much.

Eight months ago when I had it the regime you listed (minus the HCQ and Ivermectin) was all there was, now there's monoclonal antibodies. When President Trump had Covid did they give him that? No, they gave him monoclonal antibodies which wasn't available to the public at the time.

My cousin, the pharmacist who contracted Covid two weeks ago, has Ivermectin and HCQ literally two steps away, all he had to do was turn around and pull it off the shelf in his store. He didn't do that, he went and got the monoclonal antibody injections. Is it because he hasn't been enlightened by the 24hourcampfire crowd? No! It's because he knows what works because he's seen thousands of cases. BTW he's as big of a Trump supporter as anyone here.

This needs to stop. Yes, Biden is an idiot, a communist, and a puppet of the deep state who wish to destroy America as we know it. None of that has anything to do with what works and doesn't against Covid. One of my favorite uncles now has two weeks of fresh dirt over his grave because he didn't get vaccinated and waited until it was too late to seek treatment.

Does all that help against Covid? Maybe, but there are better treatments. Take them if you get Covid.

"Waited till it was too late to get treatment." You realize, of course, that establishment medicine is offering zero early treatment, right? When my nephew got it last month, he went to his doctor, and was told there was no early treatment. He was told to go home, take Tylenol, and if he turns blue, go to the ER. My nephew responded, "Shouldn't I be prescribed HCQ?" Doctor told him that wasn't a treatment for COVID-19.

This is standard across the country. It's the rare doctor who will actually treat COVID-19, for fear of going against the vaccine narrative, and what that might mean to their career.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
…You realize, of course, that establishment medicine is offering zero early treatment, right? When my nephew got it last month, he went to his doctor, and was told there was no early treatment. He was told to go home, take Tylenol, and if he turns blue, go to the ER. My nephew responded, "Shouldn't I be prescribed HCQ?" Doctor told him that wasn't a treatment for COVID-19.

This is standard across the country. It's the rare doctor who will actually treat COVID-19, for fear of going against the vaccine narrative, and what that might mean to their career.

That might have been true once but it’s not now.

My cousin had his monoclonal antibody shots within eight hours of being diagnosed, his family doctor’s clinic was where he got them. That’s in Mississippi.

I live in FL now, there’s a monoclonal antibody site five miles from my condo that’ll give them to anyone with a positive Covid test free of charge, that is unless Biden manages to cut off their supply.

There is early treatment available now and it’s saving lots of lives.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Anyone who does not admit that HCQ and ivermectin are effective against chyna flu is a blithering idiot. Put them on ignore and move along. Take those drugs along with the right supplements and live a normal life without fear.

Sure, monoclonal antibodies are helping as well. India has shown the effectiveness of ivermectin as a preventive. Take it early and the plandemic goes away.

Don’t listen to corporate doctors who only toe the corporate line. They are part of the problem.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Originally Posted by slowmover12
Anyone who does not admit that HCQ and ivermectin are effective against chyna flu is a blithering idiot.

Our own Ethan Edwards died while attempting to treat himself with that stuff. How many people have to die because a bunch of fools won’t admit the witchdoctor stuff they read on the internet doesn’t work?

We have treatments that work. If you won’t take them then at least don’t spread bullchit that could keep others from using them. What you do if you get Covid is your business.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (10gaugemag, 300_savage, 308xray, 1minute, 260Remguy, 264mag, 30 invisible), 2,136 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,116
Posts18,483,457
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.