Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Squidge,

Do you have any more videos like that?

The prep work that "team" demonstrated before flipping dude like a flapjack was the best thing I seen since ButtFugker 3000.

LOL

Squidge is waiting for CNN to put them together so he can post them. Hold tight please.
Hold into the vaccine

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LOL

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Squidge
LOL

I think you meant Baaaaaaa

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

"Follow the science."

Excellent advice! Now, according to this thread, this couple wasn't retarded. Nope, not retarded, just dead. I'm seeing a pattern here:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...eeks-of-each-other/ar-AAOyam1?li=BBnbfcL

Why is it that all these folks dying unnecessarily have GoFundMe pages set up?

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Unfortunately, it seems vaccines have been politically weaponized in the GOP's war on reality.

On the bright side there will be less Republicans voting next election grin

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Goosey
Unfortunately, it seems vaccines have been politically weaponized in the GOP's war on reality.

True. I'd rather win elections based on better policy and ideas, but shifting the demographics is okay, too. The Republican Party has been shedding numbers pretty quickly and will continue to do so as long as they continue to embrace Trump as their leader. The constant lies put off the majority, and the angry old white male demographic is dying off. "The arc of the morale universe is long, but it bends toward justice." Hope so.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Glad you two retards keep your posts together.

Do no harm fùck stain.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Paddler

True. I'd rather win elections based on better policy and ideas, but shifting the demographics is okay, too. The Republican Party has been shedding numbers pretty quickly and will continue to do so as long as they continue to embrace Trump as their leader. The constant lies put off the majority, and the angry old white male demographic is dying off. "The arc of the morale universe is long, but it bends toward justice." Hope so.

laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

"Follow the science."

Excellent advice! Now, according to this thread, this couple wasn't retarded. Nope, not retarded, just dead. I'm seeing a pattern here:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle...eeks-of-each-other/ar-AAOyam1?li=BBnbfcL

Why is it that all these folks dying unnecessarily have GoFundMe pages set up?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Unfortunately, it seems vaccines have been CHEMICALLY weaponized in the DIMOCOMMIES war AGAINST HUMANITY :

We see how well the Dimocommies live within the constraints of civilized Constitutional Law developed by our duly elected Congressmen with respect to our Federal Immigration Laws and States Rights.

Due to their National Suicide actions and their insane acceptance of Bitemes vaccination desires their ranks will be greatly diminished in future elections due to those with half a clue leaving the party and those who die from the vax or COVID-19 carried by the vax.

The end of the DNC lies in a coming event explained by 2 simple words and is called Voter Identification.

The states are in the process of beginning the methodical destruction of the dimocommie party by closing the loopholes dimocrap subversives illegally allowed into the election process without legally changing voting laws through their state legislators.

The problems the subversives are soon to encounter delve from that pesky constitution which will be soon seen to have provisions to overcome their subersive and satanic ability and they will be trampled into existing as a footnote of our history.

As Trump said, our countries greatest days lie ahead. Fortunately, that will be the case after many of them and their low IQ snowflake buds like Piddler and Goofey lie dead.

"Something big is coming and nobody knows."

MAGA

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/18/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
NCSWIC

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fubarski
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

LOL. Exactly.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Tell this to a long time friend of mine who just a few days ago popped positive for covid who was full vaccinated and now on a ventilator.
Lifetime democrat voter untill 2016 when he realized Democrats are destroying this country and voted for TRUMP TWICE!

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by sherm_61

Tell this to a long time friend of mine who just a few days ago popped positive for covid who was full vaccinated and now on a ventilator.
Lifetime democrat voter untill 2016 when he realized Democrats are destroying this country and voted for TRUMP TWICE!

So you're saying he's a Republican now?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by sherm_61

So you're saying he's a Republican now?

Yep

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Paddler out of the 60 covid patients at my local hospital 10 are vaccinated. It's not uncommon.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Raferman
Paddler out of the 60 covid patients at my local hospital 10 are vaccinated. It's not uncommon.

So, you're saying that 83.% of the COVID-19 patients in your local hospital are unvaccinated? Not persuasive even if true.

The real numbers of breakthrough infections requiring hospital admission are that vaccinated patients account for 1.4% of admissions, whereas fully 98.6% of COVID cases requiring admission are unvaccinated. The study included 530,000 admissions, which makes in much more powerful than your anecdote:

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org...e-u-s-health-system-billions-of-dollars/

From the study:

We used CDC data on hospitalizations reported among people with COVID-19 vaccines for breakthrough hospitalizations to estimate the share of hospitalizations with a COVID-19 diagnosis that were among unvaccinated adults. From June 1-August 30, 2021, CDC reported 7,617 patients with COVID-19 breakthrough infections were hospitalized and about 25% of those breakthrough hospitalizations were asymptomatic or admitted for a reason unrelated to COVID-19. Based on approximately 530,000 hospital admissions with confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in June-August 2021, we estimate 98.6% of hospital admissions with COVID-19 during this period were among unvaccinated people (1 – 7,617/530,000 equals 98.6%). Reports of COVID-related hospitalizations among unvaccinated people range from 95% to 99.9% by state. Based on a recent CDC study of 13 jurisdictions, we used a conservative estimate of 86% of COVID-19 hospitalizations were unvaccinated people. This results in a slightly lower estimate of preventable hospitalizations than our previous estimates.

I'd say "Nice try", but it wasn't. Get your shot!!

Last edited by Paddler; 09/18/21.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raferman

So, you're saying that 83.% of the COVID-19 patients in your local hospital are unvaccinated? Not persuasive even if true.

The real numbers of breakthrough infections requiring hospital admission are that vaccinated patients account for 1.4% of admissions, whereas fully 98.6% of COVID cases requiring admission are unvaccinated. The study included 530,000 admissions, which makes in much more powerful than your anecdote:

https://www.healthsystemtracker.org...e-u-s-health-system-billions-of-dollars/

From the study:

We used CDC data on hospitalizations reported among people with COVID-19 vaccines for breakthrough hospitalizations to estimate the share of hospitalizations with a COVID-19 diagnosis that were among unvaccinated adults. From June 1-August 30, 2021, CDC reported 7,617 patients with COVID-19 breakthrough infections were hospitalized and about 25% of those breakthrough hospitalizations were asymptomatic or admitted for a reason unrelated to COVID-19. Based on approximately 530,000 hospital admissions with confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in June-August 2021, we estimate 98.6% of hospital admissions with COVID-19 during this period were among unvaccinated people (1 – 7,617/530,000 equals 98.6%). Reports of COVID-related hospitalizations among unvaccinated people range from 95% to 99.9% by state. Based on a recent CDC study of 13 jurisdictions, we used a conservative estimate of 86% of COVID-19 hospitalizations were unvaccinated people. This results in a slightly lower estimate of preventable hospitalizations than our previous estimates.

I'd say "Nice try", but it wasn't. Get your shot!!

Paddler,

One of the most interesting things I've discovered about COVID is that your mom still smells like smashed dog schit.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
It's just the truth from my county hospital.

Page 23 of 26 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

571 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,388 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,395
Posts18,488,841
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.