Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Kasama Smith has “I’m going to scare him, I’m going to bump him,” Smith reportedly told a passenger in the car hit with second-degree murder and hit-and-run charges .

Updated On : 19:50 PST, Sep 16, 2021

MAPLE VALLEY, WASHINGTON: A 15-year-old girl from Washington state intentionally rammed a jogger with a borrowed car and sped off, killing him on the spot. Reportedly, the girl laughed while narrating the incident to a friend later.

Taking her godmother's car without permission, Kasama Smith went 50 mph, which is 5 mph over the speed limit supposed to be maintained. Charges against the suspect say that she hit Greg Moore, 53, when he was jogging at about 6 am on July 18 on a street in Maple Valley. “I’m going to scare him, I’m going to bump him'' .

When the killing took place, a friend of Smith was following the Camry in another car. She reportedly heard a loud sound, and then saw “saw something fly into the air", she told reporters. Hours later, Moore was found at the spot in a ditch in front of Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church, lying dead and without shoes.

Smith has been slapped with second-degree murder and hit-and-run charges. Moore's wife is enraged that Smith is being tried as a teen and not an adult. “A family member (of the suspect) heard the individual laugh about the way Greg’s body flew up in the air when she hit him,” Michelle Moore said. She further said that since the car was doing 50 mph, calling the impact a "bump" is an understatement, and wrong. “It’s a ‘thrill kill’ is what it’s called,” Moore said.

According to the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, the case cannot be moved to adult court because of the accused's age, and lack of a criminal record. “Even when juveniles are convicted as adults, Superior Court judges at sentencing can – and do in many cases – still follow the juvenile sentencing guidelines set by state lawmakers,” office spokesman Casey McNerthney told The Seattle Times.

Smith allegedly took her godmother's car and killed Moore, but later lied to the car's owner, claiming that she never even drove it. She said someone damaged the car with a bat. Reportedly, Smith spent several weeks following the murder in fear and concern, worried that friends might “snitch on her". When Smith's godmother watched surveillance footage of the car, she immediately recognized it as hers and approached the authorities. Smith, accompanied by her father, later turned herself in.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sad, just sad.

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Kasama.
Bet I know what color the jogger was.
No hate crime charge either. Huuuuuuuge surprise.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jnyork
Sad, just sad.

Sad is the wrong emotion.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The phrase “Eye for an Eye” comes to mind.

The guys family should get to run over her sorry ass.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/18/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sad. When I read jogger in the title I thought that this might be a different outcome but knew otherwise as soon as I read the name.

Who the [bleep] does something like this for absolutely no reason?

#Diversity

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
That is a hate crime. should be charged as an adult!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wait a minute. A juvenile being tried in juvenile court, and her name and age are plastered all over the news???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kasama?

Was the driver also a "jogger"?

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Kasama Smith has “I’m going to scare him, I’m going to bump him,” Smith reportedly told a passenger in the car hit with second-degree murder and hit-and-run charges .

MAPLE VALLEY, WASHINGTON: A 15-year-old girl from Washington state intentionally rammed a jogger with a borrowed car and sped off, killing him on the spot. Reportedly, the girl laughed while narrating the incident to a friend later.

Taking her godmother's car without permission, Kasama Smith went 50 mph, which is 5 mph over the speed limit supposed to be maintained. Charges against the suspect say that she hit Greg Moore, 53, when he was jogging at about 6 am on July 18 on a street in Maple Valley. “I’m going to scare him, I’m going to bump him'' .

When the killing took place, a friend of Smith was following the Camry in another car. She reportedly heard a loud sound, and then saw “saw something fly into the air", she told reporters. Hours later, Moore was found at the spot in a ditch in front of Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church, lying dead and without shoes.

Smith has been slapped with second-degree murder and hit-and-run charges. Moore's wife is enraged that Smith is being tried as a teen and not an adult. “A family member (of the suspect) heard the individual laugh about the way Greg’s body flew up in the air when she hit him,” Michelle Moore said. She further said that since the car was doing 50 mph, calling the impact a "bump" is an understatement, and wrong. “It’s a ‘thrill kill’ is what it’s called,” Moore said.

According to the King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, the case cannot be moved to adult court because of the accused's age, and lack of a criminal record. “Even when juveniles are convicted as adults, Superior Court judges at sentencing can – and do in many cases – still follow the juvenile sentencing guidelines set by state lawmakers,” office spokesman Casey McNerthney told The Seattle Times.

Smith allegedly took her godmother's car and killed Moore, but later lied to the car's owner, claiming that she never even drove it. She said someone damaged the car with a bat. Reportedly, Smith spent several weeks following the murder in fear and concern, worried that friends might “snitch on her". When Smith's godmother watched surveillance footage of the car, she immediately recognized it as hers and approached the authorities. Smith, accompanied by her father, later turned herself in.
Why am I picturing a black girl killer and a White victim?

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
When we say “jogger”

What are we talking bout?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by ol_mike

Why am I picturing a black girl killer and a White victim?

Dat racist!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’d enjoy a good laugh watching someone stomp this kids head into the concrete.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Depends on the judge but I won't hold my breath awaiting justice for his murderer.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Climate change is causing juveniles to commit ever more heinous violent crimes.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Depends on the judge but I won't hold my breath awaiting justice for his murderer.

Especially not in that liberal fugging state.

N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
The teen driver was white. Not sure about the runner.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by navlav8r

White.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by navlav8r

White guy

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ran over the wrong jogger.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 58 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,409
Posts18,470,334
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.