Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Instill every ounce of a patriotism and rebellion you can into your children . Every single thing matters. We will win. God Bless us all

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hopefully they won’t turn into a cock sucking, little dick, trolling brain dead alcoholic. Like you ! LOL

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/18/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Hopefully they won’t turn into a cock sucking, little dick, trolling brain dead alcoholic. Like you ! LOL

TFF

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hopefully they won’t turn into a cock socking little dick trolling brain dead alcoholic. Like you ! LOL

That's pretty much the gism of it. Don't be a sockpuppet kuunt, man up and stand for something rather than hiding behind a screen pretending to be someone pretending to be someone pretending to be someone pretending to be someone like your pretend bitchass'd lying fake kuunt of a fictional father figure whore.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

#Bobslamsintoreality

LOL

LOL
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
LMAO !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Instill every ounce of a patriotism and rebellion you can into your children . Every single thing matters. We will win. God Bless us all

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I’ve taught my two kids to respect themselves, question everything they hear, don’t ever make any decision based on emotion, don’t ever give a damn what anyone else thinks about you, never rely on anyone except family and your own self, it’s not your job to save the world, you’ll never stop what’s in motion and to use this time of their lives wisely. 16 years to choose a course of study that translates into $$ and dedicate yourself to being the best you can be at it, and most importantly….
Money does buy happiness, or at the very least, security which is even better.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’ve taught my two kids to respect themselves, question everything they hear, don’t ever make any decision based on emotion, don’t ever give a damn what anyone else thinks about you, never rely on anyone except family and your own self, it’s not your job to save the world, you’ll never stop what’s in motion and to use this time of their lives wisely. 16 years to choose a course of study that translates into $$ and dedicate yourself to being the best you can be at it, and most importantly….

You've got two lucky kids!

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Absolutely. I tell my kids money doesn’t buy happiness but it eliminates a whole lot of stress and problems. Money puts you in control. It’s tough to be happy when you’re working two jobs to makes ends meet (been there done that). Think for yourself, make good decisions especially with the people you date and your finances, and out work the other guy.

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Good advice. I was thinking back to when I was a kid, I'm now 60 and remembering every day at grade school of saluting the flag and saying The Pledge of Allegiance. We also had music class and the songs I most remember were the patriotic ones. To this day hearing the Marine Corps hymn stirs me deeply. I loved singing that as a kid and still do. As I get older I get even more in love with freedom and the Founding of this nation. Ronald Reagan made the statement to the effect that The United States was the last great hope for all mankind for freedom on the face of the earth. God help us to regain that!

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Do you realize "Bob Brown" is not a person? It's all fine and dandy, but, realize it's another member pretending to be another member pretending to be "Bob Brown" kinda dicking the whole place around. "They" are trying to build some credibility here and playing with folks. Pretty sad, but, a few think it's funny.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Do you realize "Bob Brown" is not a person? It's all fine and dandy, but, realize it's another member pretending to be another member pretending to be "Bob Brown" kinda dicking the whole place around. "They" are trying to build some credibility here and playing with folks. Pretty sad, but, a few think it's funny.

I thought it was determined Bob isn’t a sock?
I sold him a scope earlier this year snd the name/address wasn’t anyone else I know of on here?

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

I thought it was determined Bob isn’t a sock?
I sold him a scope earlier this year snd the name/address wasn’t anyone else I know of on here?

Good luck with that. Not in my realm.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bob isn’t a sock, but whatever makes the wheels spin.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyway, I’m way ahead of you Bob.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Well, if both SandBilly and jackmountain say so.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Since you’re the resident expert on everything, I’ll take your word for it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Not my implication at all. Believe what you want.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Not my implication at all. Believe what you want.

I believe what I see.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (21, 160user, 2500HD, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 30 invisible), 1,780 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,493,023
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.