Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Any time "horse wormer" gets throwed out, ya know you're dealin with a liberal.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Rivetting discourse. What's any of it fuucking matter? Oh, don't you dare tell me what's right for me and listen up when I tell you what's right for you. Covid fatigue.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Fubarski

LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Lol, I take it you don't have horses, I like to call them "hay burners", technically they are my wife's pets.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Squidge
If you really want to know, the answer is yes, that's been posted here before if you were paying attention. I also likely had covid last year in October even though I tested negative. A close coworker had it bad and I came down with a nasty cold and low grade fever exactly 10 days after he was diagnosed. I also could care less if others get jabbed or not, your choice, your call, not mine. Am I worried about catching covid? Nope! Do I care about accurate information? Yep.

The only place I might draw a line is horse wormer, I'll be pissed if the shelves are bare when our horses need wormed later this fall.

So. You had enough accurate information to take the Jab ?

Wow. That makes a lot of sense. 🤪

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll take advice from folks like Doc Rocket rather than some of the misinformed clowns who post here. As I said, your choice, your call on the jab. What I choose to do is my call and really none of your GD business.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll take advice from folks like Doc Rocket rather than some of the misinformed clowns who post here. As I said, your choice, your call on the jab. What I choose to do is my call and really none of your GD business.

I’ve met Doc Rocket. He’s damn sure smarter than you. And at least he’s honest.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Simple point of order; the FDA has never in it’s existence “approved” anything. They either “clear” a product for use per the manufacturers claims or they don’t (which can be for a huge number of reasons).

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If leftist a-holes were not trying to shove EUA treatments down the throats of the populace, if they were not threatening people's livelihood, then maybe, just maybe, people wouldn't think you're a douche.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by goalie

If leftist a-holes were not trying to shove EUA treatments down the throats of the populace, if they were not threatening people's livelihood, then maybe, just maybe, people wouldn't think you're a douche.

LOL

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I'm a straight shooter and respect Doc Rocket, I wouldn't mind meeting him some day, I do question your honesty and integrity.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I'm a straight shooter and respect for Doc Rocket, I wouldn't mind meeting him some day, I do question your honesty and integrity.

LOL Says the guy that wouldn’t answer a straight up question.
Tells me all I need to know about your “honesty and integrity”.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
"Follow the money..."

"Follow the outcomes..."

Follow the piper
herin represented by Frau Ci and the MSM band.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

^^^This^^^

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kingston
"Follow the money..."

"Follow the outcomes..."

$40.00 for something that is less than reliable, or

$2100.00 for something that works,

That's pretty fuqking simple math.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The only place I might draw a line is horse wormer, I'll be pissed if the shelves are bare when our horses need wormed later this fall.

I got a bunch, I'll gladly sell it to you, maybe trade for some primers.........

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I got a bunch, I'll gladly sell it to you, maybe trade for some primers.........

LMFAO

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Seriously, why does it matter to guy 1 what the fuuck guy 2 does if guy 2 ain’t telling guy 1 wtf to do? It literally doesn't. It's just more cancel culture bs. But here, it's taken further where guy 1 is furthering the intrusion into guy 2s personal health business by telling guy 2 wtf he should do. And it goes on and on and on and guy 1 generally doesn't see ANY error in pointing out guy 2's presumed errors. My body my choice MFs. Or is this different? Rhetorical to the max.

If someone chooses something - and they die - go ahead, say they were wrong and give them the finger.

BFD if vaccd persons are seeking a treatment at a similar rate as the unvacc'd, they all ain’t dead, so it seems to be working. No Devil horns popping up on the vaccd, yet...

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag

I'm sure I can get it from our horse vet if needed, the wife's hay burners don't need wormed for at least another month.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Seriously, why does it matter to guy 1 what the fuuck guy 2 does if guy 2 ain’t telling guy 1 wtf to do? It literally doesn't. It's just more cancel culture bs. But here, it's taken further where guy 1 is furthering the intrusion into guy 2s personal health business by telling guy 2 wtf he should do. And it goes on and on and on and guy 1 generally doesn't see ANY error in pointing out guy 2's presumed errors. My body my choice MFs. Or is this different? Rhetorical to the max.

If someone chooses something - and they die - go ahead, say they were wrong and give them the finger.

BFD if vaccd persons are seeking a treatment at a similar rate as the unvacc'd, they all ain’t dead, so it seems to be working. No Devil horns popping up on the vaccd, yet...

Meanwhile, your conversion to kumbayaism isn't but a week old.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (1lessdog, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1234, 1_deuce, 17CalFan, 58 invisible), 2,377 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,522
Posts18,491,050
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.