Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
As his summary concludes:

Science is dying; superstition disguised as morality is returning. And we’ll all soon become poorer, angrier, and more divided.

Link to story

September 16, 2021 Updated: September 18, 2021

The scientific method used to govern much of popular American thinking.

In empirical fashion, scientists advised us to examine evidence and data, and then by induction come to rational hypotheses. The enemies of “science” were politics, superstition, bias, and deduction.

Yet we are now returning to our version of medieval alchemy and astrology in rejecting a millennium of the scientific method.

Take the superstitions that now surround COVID-19.

We now know from data that a prior case of COVID-19 offers immunity as robust as vaccination. Why, then, are Joe Biden’s proposed vaccination mandates ignoring that scientific fact? Dr. Anthony Fauci, when asked, seemed at a loss for words.

Is this yet another of the scientific community’s Platonic “noble lies,” as when Fauci assured the public last year that there was no need for masks? He later claimed he had lied so that medical professionals would not run out of needed supplies.

Fauci also threw out mythical percentages needed for herd immunity, apparently in an attempt to convince the public that it will never be safe until every American is protected from COVID-19 by vaccination only.

And why was it that hard for the scientific community to postulate a likely origin of COVID-19. Some of the very scientists engaged in gain-of-function research oversaw an investigation with Chinese authorities. They confirmed the predetermined conclusion that the virus likely had little to do with gain-of-function engineering. And they saw little proof it was birthed in a Wuhan virology lab. Yet scientific opinion, emerging evidence, and basic logic have suggested the opposite.

How can the government hector citizens that they have a moral duty—and soon a legal obligation—to be vaccinated when it does not mandate vaccinations for unvetted refugees flying in from Afghanistan?

How can the government medical community remain largely silent when an anticipated 2 million foreign nationals will cross into the United States in the current fiscal year—almost none of whom are vaccinated or tested for COVID-19?

Why do the media and government blame particular races for the delta variant outbreak on grounds that they were insufficiently vaccinated? Why wouldn’t officials simply urge the Latino and black communities to be vaccinated as quickly as possible? Data shows that both groups have lower vaccination rates than white and Asian populations.

Are woke political agendas discrediting science and losing public health?

We saw just that in June 2020, when more than 1,200 “health care professionals” signed a petition demanding exemptions from lockdowns and quarantines for Black Lives Matter protesters marching en masse. And they concocted medical excuses such as “vital to the national public health” to insist that violating quarantines was less unhealthy than not pouring into the streets.

Why did presidential candidate Joe Biden and his running mate, Kamala Harris, warn the American people on the eve of vaccination rollouts that an inoculation under the Trump administration could be unsafe, thereby undermining confidence in vaccines?

Why was the medical community largely silent about such dangerous sabotaging of new vaccines, but months later became vociferous in warning the public that any doubts about the safety of these Operation Warp Speed vaccinations were scientifically misplaced? Was there a medical breakthrough on Jan. 20, 2020, to alter their consensus?

From rewarding wokeness in medical school admissions to the peer reviewing of scientific papers, the anti-scientific mania has polluted scientific endeavors.

“Critical race theory” would preposterously tell us that we need racism to fight racism.

“Critical legal theory” ludicrously claims that laws have no rational basis but simply reflect power inequities.

“Modern monetary theory” defies millennia of evidence and basic logic in stating that governments can simply print money without worrying about balancing expenditures with revenues or inflating the currency to ruination.

Corporations are now asked to substitute a new woke agenda theory—“Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG)”—in lieu of market realities, rules of investment, and economic data.

Science is dying; superstition disguised as morality is returning. And we’ll all soon become poorer, angrier, and more divided.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If they can get legal ruling a fetus is not human, they can bend all of the other rules.

Abortion is the basis for manipulation of science

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 09/19/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Many in the field of science, and many in the field of medicine, have sold their souls for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver.

Politicians already were, and remain, the epitome of Judas Iscariot regarding their relationships with their constituents.

The integrity of those above is at the very bottom of their priority lists.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
Many in the field of science, and many in the field of medicine, have sold their souls for the proverbial 30 pieces of silver.

Politicians already were, and remain, the epitome of Judas Iscariot regarding their relationships with their constituents.

In our current environment, doctors have expelled lawyers from their thrones of lower than low.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Well spoken brother Dirt. 28 billion last year in medicare fraud that they know of...it wasn't the patients doing the fraudulent billing. I wonder how many went to jail? None?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Well spoken brother Dirt. 28 billion last year in medicare fraud that they know of...it wasn't the patients doing the fraudulent billing. I wonder how many went to jail? None?

flintlocke, IMHO, Telemed appointments are fraud, too. When these "doctors" implore me to accept that in lieu of wearing a face diaper while sitting in their super spreader waiting rooms with 30 other potential covid donors, I simply ask them how they plan to examine me. Without fail, brings crickets.

PS- you should see what these scoundrels are charging Medicare for Telemed appointments. I only did one to get a script filled. It was ridiculously useless, past that.

Despite the attempted dilution of your lifestyle by LA and San Fran kool-aid dispensing communist cucks, hope you are well up there, flintlocke.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
28 billion last year in medicare fraud that they know of...it wasn't the patients doing the fraudulent billing. I wonder how many went to jail? None?
“I would admonish you, above all other considerations, to be honest. I mean honesty in every conception of the word: Let it enter into all the details of your work." - William J. Mayo, M.D.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by antlers

In our current environment, doctors have expelled lawyers from their thrones of lower than low.
"The best interest of the patient is the ONLY interest to be considered...” - William J. Mayo, M.D.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Great article with all the right questions that none of the left wants to answer or have answered.

The whole pandemic is purely a scamdemic & that doesn't mean that there's no virus, just that it's been blown completely out of proportion by the left to use as a weaponized tool to achieve many of their goal.

Lots of people should be swinging over this BS, but none will.

But the sheeple are sleeping, maybe now & forever.............................

MM

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt

flintlocke, IMHO, Telemed appointments are fraud, too. When these "doctors" implore me to accept that in lieu of wearing a face diaper while sitting in their super spreader waiting rooms with 30 other potential covid donors, I simply ask them how they plan to examine me. Without fail, brings crickets.

PS- you should see what these scoundrels are charging Medicare for Telemed appointments. I only did one to get a script filled. It was ridiculously useless, past that.

Despite the attempted dilution of your lifestyle by LA and San Fran kool-aid dispensing communist cucks, hope you are well up there, flintlocke.

Ha! I’ll go you one better. My Advantage plan paid me $50 for those five minutes I spent staring into my phone. This year, regrettably, I actually have to don the diaper and go in so he can nag me about statins.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Great article with all the right questions that none of the left wants to answer or have answered.

The whole pandemic is purely a scamdemic & that doesn't mean that there's no virus, just that it's been blown completely out of proportion by the left to use as a weaponized tool to achieve many of their goal.

Lots of people should be swinging over this BS, but none will.

But the sheeple are sleeping, maybe now & forever.............................

MM

Still sooo many uninformed sheeple out there, MM. I am preaching the faith, loud and proud every chance I get.

Had a conversation with an older black lady at Walmart Neighborhood Market yesterday. I see her there all the time. As is normal, she was working the check out area. Completely uninformed about what was going on. I gave her my 3-minute Quick Start. She seemed aghast at what I was telling her. She had obviously never heard it before. Maybe it will sink in. Maybe it won't. At least I tried.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It’s not so much that science is dying it’s that the truth about scientific findings is being manipulated by government control, media control and certainly by the various tech giant’s social media manipulation and censoring of truth. Institutions of scientific study, laboratory work, discovery and remedies thrive on money. Money that is controlled by government and private sector persuasion. The Scientists are blackmailed into coercion in order to maintain their work and are bound by confidentiality to suppress discussion. No different than how Congress is manipulated and motivated by big money and payoffs. Technologies greatest use today is that of controlling the masses by a one party, one thought system. The truth about anything never comes out if you seek control. Utilizing untruths and propaganda daily for any manipulation or subject matter has become second nature for those who seek power and division. I’m afraid until there is serious rebellion and push back it will continue to expand and become insurmountable in coming decades.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
VDH I’d a favorite of mine.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Mike drop.

It’s good to see well reasoned articles. Post modern thinking deconstructs but doesn’t replace what it destroys with anything of substance. I’ll be glad when we have worked our way through this phase of “social/civil evolution”.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
As always, follow the money. Whether it is a politician looking for his next “campaign contribution”, a union member looking to protect their pension, or a young college professor just trying to hold on long enough to make tenure. Money talks. Every thing else walks. Very few people in this country willing to fly someone the bird and take their life in a different direction based purely on moral integrity.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Subscribe

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Orion2000
As always, follow the money. Whether it is a politician looking for his next “campaign contribution”, a union member looking to protect their pension, or a young college professor just trying to hold on long enough to make tenure. Money talks. Every thing else walks. Very few people in this country willing to fly someone the bird and take their life in a different direction based purely on moral integrity.
You hit the nail on the head dude.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
You'll get a clearer picture if you follow the money...not the science!!!

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Can we just get a sticky so nobody lessor skilled has to try to convey the same messages in the multitude of threads befit yet to come?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,498 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,429
Posts18,470,760
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.