Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

How many of you have talked to a Illegal ?? more than one Illegal ?? they are as different as we are, depending on where they come from and their education level, the vast majority from the Mexico, men want to work, and send money home to family, the women want a free ride, maybe work a little, most about 99% don't care about being a citizen, or voting, the Central Americans want a free everything, no work, no citizenship, the Illegals from India, China, Sri Lanka, already have jobs when they get where they are going, in the U.S. I picked up a Anglo from New Zealand, on his way to N. Texas, to work on a horse ranch, and there are many more, from all over the world. if we don't get Illegal emigration under control damn soon , you can kiss The U.S.A. GOODBYE!! Rio7

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by RIO7

How many of you have talked to a Illegal ?? more than one Illegal ?? they are as different as we are, depending on where they come from and their education level, the vast majority from the Mexico, men want to work, and send money home to family, the women want a free ride, maybe work a little, most about 99% don't care about being a citizen, or voting, the Central Americans want a free everything, no work, no citizenship, the Illegals from India, China, Sri Lanka, already have jobs when they get where they are going, in the U.S. I picked up a Anglo from New Zealand, on his way to N. Texas, to work on a horse ranch, and there are many more, from all over the world. if we don't get Illegal emigration under control damn soon , you can kiss The U.S.A. GOODBYE!! Rio7

It really does no t matter why they come to be honest. The core problem is that cultural diversity is the death of any country that embraces it. The US no longer assimilates it's immigrant populations. The flood is too large and the politics are hostile to homogenization. We are heading towards a cultural balkanization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
the liberals in charge having cooked this entire thing up just to create a need for employees and make a case for hiring the illegals.

Less a liberal strategy than a Jewish one, though in a classical sense those are the same thing.

Use propaganda to convince Whites to have fewer children. Use feminism to convince White women to focus on their careers, travel, drinking wine with their friends…anything but motherhood. Encourage weak unmanly White men to make them less appealing to women. Promote being childless as “environmentally responsible”. Pretend the outlook for the jobs market is eternally weak and hyper competitive.

When all that bears it’s result, claim there is a labor crisis. Who will mow the lawns and the like? The only solution is to import millions of unskilled muds from schithole countries. When that is accepted, next we don’t have enough computer programmers so we’ll need a few million muds from 3rd world cert mills. They’re all doing jobs White Americans don’t want to do, right?

Jews can’t build up to compete with the Western world, their only option is to pull it down.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Jim1611
the liberals in charge having cooked this entire thing up just to create a need for employees and make a case for hiring the illegals.

Less a liberal strategy than a Jewish one, though in a classical sense those are the same thing.

Use propaganda to convince Whites to have fewer children. Use feminism to convince White women to focus on their careers, travel, drinking wine with their friends…anything but motherhood. Encourage weak unmanly White men to make them less appealing to women. Promote being childless as “environmentally responsible”. Pretend the outlook for the jobs market is eternally weak and hyper competitive.

When all that bears it’s result, claim there is a labor crisis. Who will mow the lawns and the like? The only solution is to import millions of unskilled muds from schithole countries. When that is accepted, next we don’t have enough computer programmers so we’ll need a few million muds from 3rd world cert mills. They’re all doing jobs White Americans don’t want to do, right?

Jews can’t build up to compete with the Western world, their only option is to pull it down.

If I didn't know better, I would say you are anti-semitic. You are a little behind. We already have a shortage of computer programmers in this country which is why the majority of companies in this country hire offshore from India and the Ukraine.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by rte
Creating a need for workers began with murdering 50-60 million babies in the womb.

What a load of BS. The easiest way to deal with illegals is to arrest and fine anyone who hires them. The illegals are not coming here to free load. They are coming here to work. Why aren't the conservatives trying to punish people who hire illegals? Oh yeah, because they hire them to cut their grass, clean their house, not to mention frame their house, drywall their house, and paint their house.

they are coming here for welfare, free medical care, free housing and free education. While the American middle class goes bankrupt paying for them

Jimmy,

You can bet your gay , bored out arsehole they’re coming here to freeload .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We already have a shortage of computer programmers in this country which is why the majority of companies in this country hire offshore from India and the Ukraine.

There is no shortage of "computer programmers" in the USA, but companies offshore because they work cheap.

A friend of mine who runs a Salesforce integration company tells me he can get SF developers from India for $14/hr. He bills them out at $125.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by rte
Creating a need for workers began with murdering 50-60 million babies in the womb.

What a load of BS. The easiest way to deal with illegals is to arrest and fine anyone who hires them. The illegals are not coming here to free load. They are coming here to work. Why aren't the conservatives trying to punish people who hire illegals? Oh yeah, because they hire them to cut their grass, clean their house, not to mention frame their house, drywall their house, and paint their house.

You actually believe that only conservatives hire them and not the liberal elite???? You never fail to show your ignorance when you open your mouth...

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte

Tough subject here.

If those 50-60 million had been born?

What would things look like?
Unwanted children of...What?
The majority would have been born to the dregs of society.
By now the oldest would have kids. That would have kids.
Think we have drug problems, welfare rats, liberals sucking us dry while
keeping us from producing, all while making it more difficult for working
people to breed and produce producers.

Very anti abortion here.
Not supporting abortion.

But this is still something to ponder.
And is somewhat the goals of Sanger.

Again for the easily triggered.

Not supporting it.
Just one angle of the issue.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by rte

Tough subject here.

Very anti abortion here.
Not supporting abortion.

Not supporting it.

I agree DB

J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by rte

Tough subject here.

Very anti abortion here.
Not supporting abortion.

Not supporting it.

I've heard this before. I'm sure many others have too. What you're asking is impossible to know. This I do know. It is possible to live a life beyond what you were born into. My mother got pregnant with me when she was right out of high school. I'm now 60 and never knew my father. In today's society I would have been a likely candidate for being aborted. I've worked, paid taxes, never arrested for anything and don't have a drinking or drug addiction. My life has been fairly normal and productive. So I tend to have more optimism for these unborn children than what you're suggesting. There is one more thing near and dear to me though. How can we as a nation expect to have God's blessing on us by killing the most innocent among us?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by rte

False. Completely false narrative.

They are not coming here to work. They are coming here for free shidt courtesy of tax paying Americans.

PREZACTLY!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The illegals will end up in prison when turn communist under chinese rule. The muslims and Christians will be the forced labor they need for cheap workers.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I inspect construction sites in NYC, every job has all non-English speaking Hispanics on the crew. They get paid in cash and don't pay Federal, State or NYC taxes. The company owner doesn't have to pay FICA or Worker's Comp and is in violation of the tax code. I turned this information over to the US Attorney and crickets.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bobinpa
Originally Posted by rte

You actually believe that only conservatives hire them and not the liberal elite???? You never fail to show your ignorance when you open your mouth...

thats not what he said......read again......bob

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Since we are at 3.7% unemployment....supposedly..... and literally everyone is hiring....seems like all was planned.

Last edited by killerv; 09/21/21.
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
More and more Hispanics in the Bakken….

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Last I heard it was 6.5% unemployment!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sako76

But.... But... SLOJOE said he was gonna “Fix” Trump’s “failing” Economy.
And cure the RONA VIRUS. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Jim1611 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Sako76

But.... But... SLOJOE said he was gonna “Fix” Trump’s “failing” Economy.
And cure the RONA VIRUS. 😡

Just as soon as obama lets him know how.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

375 members (1badf350, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,533 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,015
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.