Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375
Originally Posted by hanco
Only a fool would cut back on police. They are the only thing keeping us safe.

If you have to rely on the police for your safety, I feel sorry for you.
If a criminal shows up at your door, you need to be able to stop him. What a good police force does is reduce the number of criminals on the street who can get to your door. They keep the crime RATE down, not protect you on a case by case basis.

Just yesterday I saw six cops in a rest area with six trucks pulled over checking to make sure their lug nuts were tight.

If you took a close look at the 18 wheelers coming out of Mexico, you would want them checking. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
If you took a close look at the 18 wheelers coming out of Mexico, you would want them checking. Hasbeen

Ain't that the truth. I've had several hundred dollars worth of damage done to my vehicle as a result of tires completely de-laminating in front of me on the highway, in heavy traffic. I've also had to dodge great hunks of metal falling off of messikan trucks and bounding down the highway - more than once. Messikan trucks are a menace... so are most messikans, for that matter.

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/22/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
So the money for cops they took away. Where did it go and why can't it come back?

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by papat
So the money for cops they took away. Where did it go and why can't it come back?

Really?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

Ain't that the truth. I've had several hundred dollars worth of damage done to my vehicle as a result of tires completely de-laminating in front of me on the highway, in heavy traffic. I've also had to dodge great hunks of metal falling off of messikan trucks and bounding down the highway - more than once. Messikan trucks are a menace... so are most messikans, for that matter.

I have a great solution: pull over a bunch of non Mexican trucks and screw with them for an hour. That should keep those Mexican trucks from falling apart.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

If you have to rely on the police for your safety, I feel sorry for you.
If a criminal shows up at your door, you need to be able to stop him. What a good police force does is reduce the number of criminals on the street who can get to your door. They keep the crime RATE down, not protect you on a case by case basis.

THIS

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I can think of no scenario where I would call police for assistance

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Ahh that workers paradise that is Chicago...
is now asking residents to pony up $1.9Bn for increased Police coverage....

I would love to see a montage about now of all the MSM eand Politicians eeediots claiming that Chitcago doesn't have a crime problem.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/...llion-for-police-due-to-rising-violence/

This is fuggin hilarious.

But no worries, Pelosi OK'ed a bill that INCREASED funding to the Capitol Police because her worthless as felt threatened.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Now the big issue is getting young men and women to apply. That won't be easy given the beating the profession has taken the last 2 years.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102

How about a traffic accident with injuries ??

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

Um, NOPE. Call the EMS ya know the REAL help.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

kwg

That would be reporting the accident then calling the FD and paramedics, no need for police.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

I can think of two. If someone breaks into the house and steals your [bleep], you need an official police report to get the insurance.

If someone breaks into your house and you kill him, you need the police to call the coroner to pick up the body.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I can think of two. If someone breaks into the house and steals your [bleep], you need an official police report to get the insurance.

If someone breaks into your house and you kill him, you need the police to call the coroner to pick up the body.

That’s not assistance, that is filing a report after the fact.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What’s the problem, here ?....Liberal white folk don’t like being kilt by the black folk ?

Mercy, mercy....Never would have seen this train coming.

LMFO

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Sorry, didn't know we were engaged in a battle of semantics.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Sorry, didn't know we were engaged in a battle of semantics.

Not semantics facts.

Asking for assistance is a far cry from filing a report, not even close to the same thing.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

kwg

Drama at a bad neighbors house that you want nothing to do with perhaps?

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

The only scenario I can think of is after I dump my load in a cop's wife ass, I would call the cuck to come clean it up.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FBI, BATF, Capitol Police, DEA, State Police, Department of Homeland Security, County Sheriff, County Police, Game Wardens....... You need to cut some of that down to save taxpayers some money. It is obvious you are over-poiced country.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 7 invisible), 1,407 guests, and 814 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,509
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.