Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
I read the Mormon church agreed to pay $250 million in acknowledgment they sponsored the Boy Scouts of America's widespread sexual perversion and abuse. I was also surprised to see The Hartford will pay an insurance claim for $787 million. I was almost certain that it was illegal to insure criminal activity. That was the justification for why concealed carry insurance was not legal to cover your ass if you make a criminal mistake.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I was in the Boy Scouts for 6 years, 3 years in Boy Scouts and 3 years in Explorers. I went on over 80 weekend campouts, and I went to summer camp 5 times. I was around hundreds of Scouts, and dozens of Scout leaders. I never saw any hint of child perversion stuff going on. Never saw a Scout go into the tent of an advisor, nothing of the kind. I never heard a single word of this going on.

I don't doubt that here and there a Scout leader molested a boy, but not anywhere to the degree that it is being portrayed today. I see ads on tv, "If you were in the Scouts in the sixties or seventies contact Goldstein and Feingold today, you will get your money!!"

You got some poor, drunk, down on his luck 65 year old man, who happened to have been in the Boy Scouts for 2 years, he remembers his troop number and he remembers the name of his troop leader, he makes up stories about what didn't happen when he was 12 years old, he puts $2 million in his pocket, and Goldstein and Feingold put $1 million in their bank account.

You don't suppose that ambulance-chasing lawyers would get someone to lie for money, do you?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I was in the Boy Scouts for 6 years, 3 years in Boy Scouts and 3 years in Explorers. I went on over 80 weekend campouts, and I went to summer camp 5 times. I was around hundreds of Scouts, and dozens of Scout leaders. I never saw any hint of child perversion stuff going on. Never saw a Scout go into the tent of an advisor, nothing of the kind. I never heard a single word of this going on.

I don't doubt that here and there a Scout leader molested a boy, but not anywhere to the degree that it is being portrayed today. I see ads on tv, "If you were in the Scouts in the sixties or seventies contact Goldstein and Feingold today, you will get your money!!"

You got some poor, drunk, down on his luck 65 year old man, who happened to have been in the Boy Scouts for 2 years, he remembers his troop number and he remembers the name of his troop leader, he makes up stories about what didn't happen when he was 12 years old, he puts $2 million in his pocket, and Goldstein and Feingold put $1 million in their bank account.

You don't suppose that ambulance-chasing lawyers would get someone to lie for money, do you?

This.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Bet money on it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Western_Juniper moved from Chicago to Portland to escape domestic abuse charges from his estranged wife of 24 years.

The FBI is looking for his real identity and whereabouts for questioning. A reward is offered for this information.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

This.

Same here. I was in Cub Scouts and then Boy Scouts and then Young Life. Not one time did I ever see or hear of any misconduct like being portrayed. I don't doubt that some of it happened, but I doubt that it was wide spread.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by HitnRun
Western_Juniper moved from Chicago to Portland to escape domestic abuse charges from his estranged wife of 24 years.

The FBI is looking for his real identity and whereabouts for questioning. A reward is offered for this information.

WTF???

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I hope you have plenty of money to pay a defamation judgement unless you can prove that statement.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Hastings

I hope you have plenty of money to pay a defamation judgement unless you can prove that statement.

Exactly, where and what are the sources of claims that get posted.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
I did not post baseless claims. The Mormons agreed. Fact.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Western_Juniper

Link?

Fear the crabcat.
W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Western Juniper: I was referring to the accusation made against you by Mr. HitnRun. If I read his post correctly it seems he has you being a fugitive in a case unrelated to this thread.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Something like this you pay up to make it go away. There is no way to defend it court.

I read where there are 82,000 victims that have come forward. That would be what, 2000 kids molested per year over the period of 40+ years? Sorry, but I have difficulty is buying that. That would be 2000 in every state, and the parents never got wind of it and no "scout leaders' were every taken out behind the barn and got the crap beat out of them for diddling boys? Come on!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never was in the Boy Scouts.

But the Boy Scouts taught millions about God, family and country.

Now who would be against that? You would have to be a Communist.

Oh wait, it all makes perfect sense now.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

W
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Hastings
Western Juniper: I was referring to the accusation made against you by Mr. HitnRun. If I read his post correctly it seems he has you being a fugitive in a case unrelated to this thread.

I detected that his insinuation was that my claims were similarly baseless.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
How much of this is factual will never be known. However, sponsors like Levi Strauss forced the BSA to admit homosexual leaders and the BSA leadership made some very bad choices. It has destroyed the organization and forced it into bankruptcy.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Homos attracted to teenage boys is very common. The priesthood and the Boy Scouts would attract those ''men''. I'm sure there is truth to some of these claims. I was a Boy Scout in the mid-60s and our leaders were the fathers of scouts and most were WW2 veterans. The worst I remember was a little bit of semi-dirty joke telling by one of the adults.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

+1
4 years here.

Last edited by 280shooter; 09/21/21.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Yeah!

Same as those Catholics!

All hearsay!

I am MAGA.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

356 members (2alphas2, 2500HD, 160user, 3333vl, 257 mag, 38 invisible), 2,037 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,498
Posts18,472,211
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.