Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Exchipy Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
“sir [ ] … on april 7th 2021 i purchased a [ ] 1911 45 cal. pistol from a firearms dealer in [ ] ... after which I loaded a round in the chamber while in my vehicle lowered the hammer and pulled it back to the half cock position, i then inserted the magizine and put the sidearm in the holster that i usually carry it in while in the vehicle, bringing it across my lap to put it away in the center console the firearm went off hitting my right leg.”

This sorta thing just keeps on happening because some users are not getting the word.

Every day’s an adventure.
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
do you ever get tired of being a retard?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Hope the stupid phugger bled all over his Prius.
Outside of the biohazard at the Dollar General nobody gives a chit.

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by gitem_12

… and so it begins. Haters gonna hate.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Exchipy

noone is hating just pointng out how stupid you are. your implication in your quote is that there is some fault in the design of a 1911. you clearly continue to over look the fact that every case you likely make up in order to post here to garner some self importance have one thing in common.....user error, full stop, end of story.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B2

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Does the Op know what "obsession" is and that it's not healthy for him?

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular

noone is hating just pointng out how stupid you are. your implication in your quote is that there is some fault in the design of a 1911. you clearly continue to over look the fact that every case you likely make up in order to post here to garner some self importance have one thing in common.....user error, full stop, end of story.

Are you really that ignorant? On just what facts do you suppose that implication? Of course it was user error, but why do you think it happened?

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular

This just in, while we’ve been gabbing:

“I have contacted you because my [ ] 1911 45 acp mis fired and went off by its self at around 1:30 am on 9/18/2021 and caused damage to my antique cabinet wall my iPhone AirPods and one of the small trinkets inside the cabinet. After it went off me my wife and son were looking for the spent round and didn’t find it anywhere until I checked the gun at that time I seen that the slide was still locked so I unlocked it and checked the chamber and seen that the empty shell was still in the chamber. …”

It’s always more difficult to figure out just what went wrong when the guy doesn’t speak the language.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Are you really that ignorant? On just what facts do you suppose that implication? Of course it was user error, but why do you think it happened?
well because like you that dumbass has no business owning a firearm

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

well because like you that dumbass has no business owning a firearm

LOL. Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here we go, more Larry Root antics.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It’s always more difficult to figure out just what went wrong when the guy doesn’t speak the language.

Agreed, so why don't you stick to English for your fake letters to make it easier on everyone?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Here we go, more Larry Root antics.

But....... But........ He’s an ex MP. 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

This just in, while we’ve been gabbing:

“I have contacted you because my [ ] 1911 45 acp mis fired and went off by its self at around 1:30 am on 9/18/2021 and caused damage to my antique cabinet wall my iPhone AirPods and one of the small trinkets inside the cabinet. After it went off me my wife and son were looking for the spent round and didn’t find it anywhere until I checked the gun at that time I seen that the slide was still locked so I unlocked it and checked the chamber and seen that the empty shell was still in the chamber. …”

LMAO ,
You must either be on some really good drugs or you need some really good drugs I'm not sure which

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
I know the answer. None of them ever read the owner's manual!

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by UPhiker
I know the answer. None of them ever read the owner's manual!

Well, there is that.

But, I don’t know that much can be done to cure that problem.

On the other hand, it is theoretically possible that someone here might just know one of those guys, or somebody just like them, who could really use a bit of advice on the subject.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I love the "Dear Ann Landers" letters from imaginary people.

The OP wants so badly to to be a subject matter expert that he has resorted to this.

The whole "Sir I come to you on bended knee, the master of all things 1911 for your wise counsel" is so pathetically preposterous, its just sad.

It reeks of desperation.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I reckon I must be doing something wrong or perhaps I have not been trained correctly. I have been shooting 1911's for 60 years and I aint shot myownself Yet!!

Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
431 views so far, and only 10 troublemakers (the same jerks as always). So, there may be as many as 421 members reading this thread who are willing to pass the word to help some uninformed 1911 users avoid unintended discharges.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 70 invisible), 2,720 guests, and 1,446 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,100
Posts18,483,097
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.