Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Its Fake News BS.

Tell us about Trump/Ruskie collusion, or Trump telling Trumpsters to storm the Capitol and whack Pence.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/22/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"Israel is an interesting case study, 62% total vaccinated and 78% of the eligible which is about the highest in the world. Israel is about 3-6 months ahead of the US. But Ron Johnsons statement is out of context of the real data, imagine that. "The rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket." So the vax is about 50% effective on Delta, which we already knew."

Equals narrative change from get vaxxed to be safe from the RONA to get vaxxed to be a bit less likely to get a bad case of the RONA.

Nothing EVER adds up.

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sen Ron Johnson reporting new Israel Covid death numbers.

76% are Vaxxed, 24% Unvaxxed.

https://www.clayandbuck.com/sen-ron-johnson-drops-some-interesting-covid-data/

Israel is an interesting case study, 62% total vaccinated and 78% of the eligible which is about the highest in the world. Israel is about 3-6 months ahead of the US. But Ron Johnsons statement is out of context of the real data, imagine that. "The rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket." So the vax is about 50% effective on Delta, which we already knew.

"The good news is that among Israel's serious infections on Thursday of this week, according to Health Ministry data, the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket.

The bad news, doctors say, is that half of Israel's seriously ill patients who are currently hospitalized were fully vaccinated at least five months ago. Most of them are over 60 years old and have comorbidities. The seriously ill patients who are unvaccinated are mostly young, healthy people whose condition deteriorated quickly.

Israel's daily average number of infections has nearly doubled in the past two weeks and has increased around tenfold since mid-July, approaching the numbers during Israel's peak in the winter. Deaths increased from five in June to at least 248 so far this month. Health officials say that currently 600 seriously ill patients are hospitalized, and they warn they cannot handle more than 1,000 serious infections at the same time."

Yes it's liberal NPR but the data cited is valid
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsa...matic-surge-in-new-covid-cases-heres-why

Now we play games with the seriousness. This is supposed to be a VACCINE!!!! It fails utterly to vaccinate and so now we are supposed to be happy that is now just another therapeutic.

Bottom line is we know the VAERS data is being underrepresented. This means we know the relative risk between vaccination and catching AND dying of covid cannot be established.

I
ISRO Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by Raeford
"Israel is an interesting case study, 62% total vaccinated and 78% of the eligible which is about the highest in the world. Israel is about 3-6 months ahead of the US. But Ron Johnsons statement is out of context of the real data, imagine that. "The rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket." So the vax is about 50% effective on Delta, which we already knew."

Equals narrative change from get vaxxed to be safe from the RONA to get vaxxed to be a bit less likely to get a bad case of the RONA.

Nothing EVER adds up.

Ron Johnson, couldn't spit a complete fact if he had a mouth full of them. Agenda driven Ron

LOL

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hush Maser.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Maser begging Bin for his posting privileges back.
Lol

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by deflave
Boomer is a believer.

LOL

#pathetic

He won’t buy Chinese scopes any longer though.
Just Hong Kong or Vietnamese made now.

That's fairly retarded you guys. Simple question simple answers. Fuuck off. Anyone that considers the consequences of Covid to our friends or the ill effects of the jabs to be funny, are pure idiots.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by deflave
Boomer is a believer.

LOL

#pathetic

He won’t buy Chinese scopes any longer though.
Just Hong Kong or Vietnamese made now.

That's fairly retarded you guys. Simple question simple answers. Fuuck off. Anyone that considers the consequences of Covid to our friends or the ill effects of the jabs to be funny, are pure idiots.

Agreed, you are RETARDED

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
About 90% of the folks in the hospital for the Rona are anti vaxers.
So if some people are justifiably uncertain about an experimental medicine using a technology that has never been used on humans before for this virus, a medicine that bypassed all of the typical preclinical and clinical trials on animals and humans, they’re “anti vaxers”...?

His wife works for the local hospital, he has an agenda.
The same local hospital that was fined by the feds $24 million dollars for scamming patients and the government.
A hospital that has bought every health care facility within 120 miles and has formed a monopoly.
A hospital that has a huge labor dispute currently raging.
A hospital that under pays it's staff
CROOKS

100% true, my personally info got hacked from that hospital too. Just changed ther name to Logan Health hmmmm.
They own just about every DR office also.

Last edited by sherm_61; 09/22/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Originally Posted by jaguartx
VAERS death reports from the jab is now at 15,000.

A Harvard study showed it reports adverse events about 1-10% of the time

Drs i know who deal with deaths and reporting tell me its more like 1-2%.

Do the math. 5% would mean 300,000 died without those dying within 2 weeks even counted.

Vaers is a reporting system open to the public, You can go in right now and enter false data. All cases have to be investigated and verified.

And by who for christ sakes.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thanks for the response, KW. Again sir, my condolences..

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The same crowd that continues to cover up the origin, is mandating the "cure". You've done enough, Fauci, I'll take it from here.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by copperking81
Like I said, how can anyone actually make a rational decision or come to a conclusion about the seriousness of COVID at this point. I automatically fall back to what I know for fact, and that is, I can not trust my government any longer and will assume they have an ulterior motive that’s not in my best interest, but in their best interests. Probably financial gain since that seems to be the biggest motivator.

If you have any hesitancy whatsoever with the vaccine, you're immediately branded an "anti-vaxxer". Such a title can cost your job, career, social status, etc.

Even if you voice legitimate concerns about taking an expedited vaccine, that uses relatively new technology, for a disease that has a 99.7% survival rate, you get labeled an "anti-vaxxer". No dialogue permitted. No quarter given to those who question. Go to any lib rag like Yahoo News and you'll see half the stories impugning skeptics.

That doesn't strike me as sound science capable of standing on it's own. It sounds completely agenda driven.

They use the same methods that Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Global Warming Cultists, etc. used and have the same goals. All who question the Regime must be marginalized and destroyed.

Last edited by 280shooter; 09/23/21.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
If there were a real pandemic, hospitals wouldnt be firing people for not getting the jab.

Ha, a man improved flu virus the CDC, AMA, WHO big Pharma, Faukki and the CCP wouldnt let people be treated pre hospitalization with HDC. Yeah. Trust them. The jab is good - for their pocketbooks

So Homeland Security says if Drs or you go against them, you can be labeled a domestic terrorist.
Sure, the jab is good, theres no ulterior plan. Kids need the jab too. Fughk you too.

The LORD is Truth. Look what kind of fruit the tree produces, before you eat of it.
Adam and Eve failed to do that.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/23/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
the biggest problem here, IMO, is the absolute refusal to invest and investigate alternative preventative treatments knowing the vaccines lose potency in a very short (way too short) period of time.

That isn't in the interest of public health, that is in the interest of the stock market.

Its like the police thinking they have the primary suspect and won't look at anyone else.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (35, 308ld, 14idaho, 3dtestify, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 9 invisible), 1,883 guests, and 820 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,728
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.