Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Feeding corn is the reason CWD is spreading in Tennessee .

Yup. In the wild, without piles of bait/food, deer don't get all up nose to nose with each other much at all.

GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by renegade50
I got a crossbow medical permit after my second shoulder surgery.

Never bought a crossbow. I did this thing called rehab, drew back the string and killed chitt.

Bait is something you use while fishing.

Though almost half my hunting is from a climbing stand.

This is a example of a legit use of a xbow for someone.

Not against this at all.

But hometown docs down here would have zero issue giving baby huey life long patient a letter.

Heard many a mofo bragg about it before xbow became all inclusive.

Hell I know of 4 old men who advoided the draft during Vietnam down here cause home town doc hooked em up with the local good ole boy draft board as medically unfit....

I betcha some schit byrds on here got hooked up the same way.
Or joined the gaurd or reserve as a premptive way to advoid getting drafted also.

Thing is, the crossbow I tried out was really, really accurate to 80+ yards. And louder than hell.

I don't wanna see a deer I could hit if it stayed still when I shot, and know damn well it'll jump the string when I let 'er fly, so I can't shoot. I like my "real" bow and a self-imposed 30-yard limit.

Plus, anyone who uses a medical waiver to hunt with a crossbow when they're still playing competitive hockey as a goalie is a scamming POS.

You should be okay…….weren’t we told that you didn’t get a promotion, good banned to your home office, and that you don’t play hockey?
The least they can do for you is let you have a crossbow!

George

Last edited by NH K9; 09/22/21.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Yep.....
And imported WTD on paid hunt properties.

All ties in nicely together......

And they are honoring unspent cwd buck tags from last year into this yr from those counties also.
And granting buck tags for every 2 does killed in those counties also IIRC this year.
I dont even know if the does have to test positive.
But pretty sure the bucks do for another buck tag.

And where do they dispose of CWD positive carcasses.
Give em to hunters for the hungry???
Nashville and Memphrica bums could be fed em!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Brown downer heaven right now.
Desolation waste lands to follow.....

But hey......
Maybe if they enforced baiting laws.
Or didnt allow the sale of deer corn 10 days prior to the season thru the end of it
Or allow WTD imported for breeding and shooting.

This schitt might not be biting em in the azz.

All about good ole Twrc connections in many ways also.

Show me da money.......

Fughing idiots need to own it across all the spectrums that came into play about it.

But they wont.........

Last edited by renegade50; 09/22/21.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by NH K9

Never bought a crossbow. I did this thing called rehab, drew back the string and killed chitt.

Not against this at all.

But hometown docs down here would have zero issue giving baby huey life long patient a letter.

Hell I know of 4 old men who advoided the draft during Vietnam down here cause home town doc hooked em up with the local good ole boy draft board as medically unfit....

Or joined the gaurd or reserve as a premptive way to advoid getting drafted also.

Thing is, the crossbow I tried out was really, really accurate to 80+ yards. And louder than hell.

I don't wanna see a deer I could hit if it stayed still when I shot, and know damn well it'll jump the string when I let 'er fly, so I can't shoot. I like my "real" bow and a self-imposed 30-yard limit.

Plus, anyone who uses a medical waiver to hunt with a crossbow when they're still playing competitive hockey as a goalie is a scamming POS.

You should be okay…….weren’t we told that you didn’t get a promotion, good banned to your home office, and that you don’t play hockey?

George

Hahahahahahahaa!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NH K9

Not against this at all.

George

Miss Toot is probably on her deathbed, and you're cracking jokes?!?!???

🤣

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Goalie .
If I go to the VA and tell em I have flashbacks.
Of course not related to my mispent youth.

You think I can bump up my rating from 70 to 80 or 90 percent.

I'm gonna tell em they are from track pad mre brownies and dehydrated mre strawberries.

You think I can pull it off man????

🤪🤪🤪👍👍🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😄😄😄😄😄😄

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Any of you guys make 1/35 scale german ww2 armour models???

You posted that handi-work early on.

cool

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Goalie .

I'm gonna tell em they are from track pad mre brownies and dehydrated mre strawberries.

🤪🤪🤪👍👍🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😄😄😄😄😄😄

I honestly haven't a clue. The eligibility and benefits side of things makes zero sense to me. Most of the PTSD diagnosis I see in charts isn't combat related, so maybe ya got a shot.

And, FWIW, the strawberries were ok, but the brownies are why MRE really means Meal Refusing to Exit

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lucky for me, my state has long seasons, generous bag limits, no tag draws, and few restrictions on what you hunt with, except no airguns or rimfires under .25 caliber for big game. No baiting on public land, and restricted in counties with CWD and those adjacent. They manage the game, not the hunters. Lots of deer, bear, and turkeys. Real trophy-class deer can be found in four counties that are vertical bow-only. We even have some real wild boars, NOT feral hogs, from a stocking done years ago.

Next door, VA also has generous bag limits and long seasons, and allows hunting with just about anything as well, even airguns. If allowing crossbows, inlines, suppressors, even baiting, had a negative impact on deer numbers or quality on their own, it would show up in this area, so I have to conclude that it doesn’t, so I don’t fret over what anyone else does, I just hunt how I like, within the very loosey-goosey rules and my own notions of fair chase, and ignore all the blather from those who want to tell others how it ought to be done, especially when they complain about how “their deer” are being killed before they get a chance at them. The chance is there for them just like everyone else.

What fresh Hell is this?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Goalie .

🤪🤪🤪👍👍🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😄😄😄😄😄😄

I honestly haven't a clue. The eligibility and benefits side of things makes zero sense to me. Most of the PTSD diagnosis I see in charts isn't combat related, so maybe ya got a shot.

And, FWIW, the strawberries were ok, but the brownies are why MRE really means Meal Refusing to Exit

Lol!!!

I'm just joking....

But I do have 2 service related rating issues that have compounded into other ones.
Ortho/ and bilateral hernia reduction intial done on ad and 2nd from va surgeries.
Delayed blast injurie stuff hernia/ ruptured diaphragm in theater.
Only time haji actually had a chance at me.
Russian egg grenade...

Walked away from it " unscathed"
45 days later wake up intubated at the cash at the airfield with a ruptured diaphragm.
(Medevacd back to FTCKY 90 days discover hernia also, then return to theater)

Wtf....
Yanked that fugga out, pizzed off gagging and no one the fugg around to help me for like 2 mins...
Scared schitless when I woke up.
How the fugg did this happen... went to bed in my cot 6 hrs ago.

Appt nov 6.
Seeking consols.

Just all part of the process.

The cross referencing canceling out #,s stuff compensation crap...

Fugg be at 120% to get a 70% compensated rating.

This stuff boost me up to 150 % should be good for 80% compensated rating.

I dunno ...
Just getting older and schitt compounds.....

VA nashvegas is a goat fugg bureaucratic types "N double O"
Med staff is GTG....

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There looking for you in the Gun Writers sub forum Rene. “What’s the lightest AK” I’ve never heard that question. I’m not sure how important it is but kind of interesting.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Lucky for me, my state has long seasons, generous bag limits, no tag draws, and few restrictions on what you hunt with, except no airguns or rimfires under .25 caliber for big game. No baiting on public land, and restricted in counties with CWD and those adjacent. They manage the game, not the hunters. Lots of deer, bear, and turkeys. Real trophy-class deer can be found in four counties that are vertical bow-only. We even have some real wild boars, NOT feral hogs, from a stocking done years ago.

Next door, VA also has generous bag limits and long seasons, and allows hunting with just about anything as well, even airguns. If allowing crossbows, inlines, suppressors, even baiting, had a negative impact on deer numbers or quality on their own, it would show up in this area, so I have to conclude that it doesn’t, so I don’t fret over what anyone else does, I just hunt how I like, within the very loosey-goosey rules and my own notions of fair chase, and ignore all the blather from those who want to tell others how it ought to be done, especially when they complain about how “their deer” are being killed before they get a chance at them. The chance is there for them just like everyone else.

I agree overall

And no one has ever heard me ever reference my deer.

What I have let walk many times .
Gets shot down the terrian feature.

Btdt.

All part of public land hunting.

My point is the baiting and good ole boy stuff enacted on for certain private interest and not the public even though it is presented that way.
And the lack of enforcement of laws.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
There looking for you in the Gun Writers sub forum Rene. “What’s the lightest AK” I’ve never heard that question. I’m not sure how important it is but kind of interesting.

Meh.......
😄😄😄😄

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Deer herd up on a natural food sources year round. Might be soybeans, corn, peanuts, alfalfa, acorns, apples or persimmon trees, where ever the best food is the deer will be there.
Common sense isn't very common anymore.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Baiting/feeding deer is completely illegal year round here, yet I've found bait piles and feeders all over the place. Always a tree stand or blind close by. I don't let it bother me and go about my business. IDGAF what deer others choose to shoot. Poaching is a long standing family tradition handed down from one generation to the next around here. Ain't no way you're ever gonna change that and I sure as hell ain't gonna stress myself over it.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Baiting/feeding deer is completely illegal year round here, yet I've found bait piles and feeders all over the place. Always a tree stand or blind close by. I don't let it bother me and go about my business. IDGAF what deer others choose to shoot. Poaching is a long standing family tradition handed down from one generation to the next around here. Ain't no way you're ever gonna change that and I sure as hell ain't gonna stress myself over it.

When it occurs on public land I'm a john Q stake holder in .
Then it is a issue to me.

A standard overlooked .
Becomes the fu cking standard.

And people that Dgaf are part of the problem as a whole also.

It's what is rotten across all aspects of this country....

The meek and the silent is what it boils down too...

And when I report schit to a warden concerning public land bullschit
And offer to hand rail em right to a fu c king spot multiple numerous times over the 3 decades of hunting down here.

And their half azz excuse is always.
I have to catch them in the act hunting over the bait.

And I reply
Thats why I wanta show ya the frigging place so you can catch the person
Get in their before light and set up or walk an hour after sunrise a couple days staggered.

Then ya hear
I gotta respond to another call or I have a meeting.

Every fugging time....
Cant get the fuggs outta the truck.....

Tn wardens aint worth a fugg in this part of the state.
Check the block good ole boys collecting a check....

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
It's very rare to ever even see a warden around here. I've seen two in 40+ years of hunting my ass off. IDGAF what other "hunters" do. I'm out there to hunt, not police the fuggin world and I fill my tags every year regardless. You might be better off if you weren't such a goddam busy body and just minded your own P's & Q's.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Another tactic mr lazy azz warden will try to do to dissuade you from calling ever him again to inconvenience him to do his fu ck ing job

Is the classic you was hunting bait also then.
To scare you.
And make it seem like he is doing you a favor by not citing you....

Then ya say nice try.
I was unknowingly in this 250 yard x amount of acres circle of this bait pile.
And discovered it, then beat feet back here after I called you about it and wait for you right here to show where it is at.
So I can be cited for hunting over bait unknowingly of my own admission after you show up but dont mention that on the phone when I called you...

Get the dumb look and the standard got a meeting or catch em in the act thing again.

These mutha fugga,s are jedi masters of not doing their job.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's very rare to ever even see a warden around here. I've seen two in 40+ years of hunting my ass off. IDGAF what other "hunters" do. I fill my tags every year regardless. You might be better off if you weren't such a goddam busy body and just mind your own P's & Q's.

I distinctly remember you posting otherwise a couple years ago.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by SandBilly
It's very rare to ever even see a warden around here. I've seen two in 40+ years of hunting my ass off. IDGAF what other "hunters" do. I fill my tags every year regardless. You might be better off if you weren't such a goddam busy body and just mind your own P's & Q's.

I distinctly remember you posting otherwise a couple years ago.

Blackheart cant remember...

His is mr turn a blind eye to anything obviously from his post..
Probably been walked on his entire life....

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 260Remguy, 23 invisible), 2,003 guests, and 931 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,536
Posts18,531,053
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.