Page 1 of 2 1 2
T
TF49 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T

FYI….

I attend a smallish church in Northern Colorado. 250 or so active members. Many have been “vaccinated” and many have not. To my knowledge we have had zero members die from covid. A number of members have had it and all have recovered with little trouble.

At tonight’s Men’s bible study we were surprised when told that one of our long term members is near death. He got his second shot yesterday and was taken to the hospital today…. His doc just flat out told the family that this is a reaction to the shot and his heart is reacting very badly. He may not not survive the night. Late ‘70s…So, prayers away.

Then we get a prayer request regarding a music director….apparently well known in our area. ‘60s…He just got his first shot, rapidly developed very serious heart issues and is now near death.

As a group, seems we will personally know more people who died from the shot than have died from covid.

Yes, this is purely anecdotal ….. but…..

Last edited by TF49; 09/23/21.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It sure makes a difference when it hits close to home..
I will pray for your friends.
I hope that it stops there and they quickly recover.

Whatever we all are taken from this world by, it's good to know that Christ is our salvation. If you have a few minutes this evening, please check out the links in my signature. If you agree, then by all means pass it onto your Bible study group...for such a time as this.
I attended a Bible study for a long time only to find that many who attended needed this blessing.

Stay well,

HC

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/23/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Father in law is in rough health.
2 heart attacks, quadruple bypass, defibrilating pacemaker,
High blood pressure, diabetes, overweight.

WOW. Looks bad seeing the list!

Last winter he was ok. Doing fine.
Took the first shot.
And went down.
Primary hospital, secondary hospital, ventilator.....
Was pretty sure he was gonna die.
Lungs filled with fluid.
He fought back, is better now than before.
Numerous medical personnel have told him to NEVER allow another shot.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry to see believers so slow to follow His words, "See what fruit the tree produces before taking of it".

Discernment is an action, not just a word.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'm just the opposite. Seen two family members die of covid. Haven't seen a serious/life threatening reaction to the shots yet and know far more that got the shots than covid.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I'm just the opposite. Seen two family members die of covid. Haven't seen a serious/life threatening reaction to the shots yet and know far more that got the shots than covid.

Sorry to hear this, but I'm betting they took the Fauci/CDC treatment plan rather than early tx with budesonide and Hydroxychloroquine.

We cant wait for your report on Fauci's coming 6 month "take the vax again for this new variant" plan.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Sorry to hear this, but I'm betting they took the Fauci/CDC treatment plan rather than early tx with budesonide and Hydroxychloroquine.

We cant wait for your report on Fauci's coming 6 month "take the vax again for this new variant" plan.
No, you don't receive good early treatments here. In fact, you're told to go home, take Tylenol for fever/aches and come back when you can't breathe. It pisses me off to no end.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'd take a vaccine l if I hadn't already had covid.

It's kinda surreal, watching the world be terrified by something that is long behind you.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I/ve recently discovered of several people I know who have had reaction to the covid shot.. heart issues...

one survived, by the grace of God.. 59 years old

the other didn't make it... 55 yrs old..

both had been in good health before this all started....

still I am going to get the booster, and had no reaction to either of the first two shots I got at the VA...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
from what we have all seen unfold in the past two years over this covid & vax bullshit, you'd have to be an absolute fookin moron to run out and get any of the toxxine injections ....

and I mean that in a nice but concerned way....... what does it take for a man to grow real testicles ?

toxxine

Last edited by Swamplord; 09/24/21.

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Just getting over covid, wasn't fun but I made it. On the other hand four people at our gun club got it after being vaccinated, one died and one of the others still can't walk to his mail box. Take your choice.

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I pray for his recovery

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
The China flu seems really hard for some to get over and others not so much. I know a few people who had bad symptoms from getting the shot. And one Aunt died from the China flu 6 weeks after getting her second vaccine shot but she had some other health issues. From what I have seen, if your half azz healthy and use common sense your chances of dieing from the China flu is slim to none.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Have a friend that works in the hospital, they were offered the
shot as soon as it came out. She had signed up beforehand,
But declined when it became apparent that it was in such short supply.
She's not old, and is healthy.

By the time it became readily available, she had seen numerous
co-workers and patients with issues that seemed shot related.
And hadn't seen the unvaxxed getting sick.

She is now glad to have refused it, and absolutely refuses to consider it.

Not a doc, or a researcher. But not stupid.
And her conclusions are widespread in her hospital.
Including regret from the vaxxed.

Isn't it interesting how such stuff is swept under the
'Anecdotal Evidence" rug concerning this shot?

It isn't conclusive evidence. But it's widespread enough to
warrant thorough study on an experimental drug.

Bet that if people suddenly reported similar issues
with any old standard drug, there would be immediate respons(es)
looking into lots, components, methods... to see what went WRONG!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

I personally know many, many people who have had covid. I'm surrounded by them. Some had little affect. A few said it was very rough. None went to the hospital. My wife and I have not had it yet. I thank God often for the blessing. We are not vaccinated. people all around me including intimate friends and family have all had it. We travel all over the country. We never ware masks. We go to many very public places. I did get my Vit D levels checked and they were normal.

I know a few people who have had the shot. None have had long term issues with the shot that I know of.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by riflegunbuilder
Just getting over covid, wasn't fun but I made it. On the other hand four people at our gun club got it after being vaccinated, one died and one of the others still can't walk to his mail box. Take your choice.

Very interesting. The story we here is that vaccines reduce your risk of sever illness.

T
TF49 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by TF49

FYI….

I attend a smallish church in Northern Colorado. 250 or so active members. Many have been “vaccinated” and many have not. To my knowledge we have had zero members die from covid. A number of members have had it and all have recovered with little trouble.

At tonight’s Men’s bible study we were surprised when told that one of our long term members is near death. He got his second shot yesterday and was taken to the hospital today…. His doc just flat out told the family that this is a reaction to the shot and his heart is reacting very badly. He may not not survive the night. Late ‘70s…So, prayers away.

Then we get a prayer request regarding a music director….apparently well known in our area. ‘60s…He just got his first shot, rapidly developed very serious heart issues and is now near death.

As a group, seems we will personally know more people who died from the shot than have died from covid.

Update.... our church member is doing better... the music director has died.

The music director never had covid but clealy died from the vaccine.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
TF49: "I" have NEVER in my life partaken of a "flu shot".
But make NO mistake - I was first in line to get a "wuhan red death shot" though.
I am of the opinion the bastard chi-coms (with the aid of faucci!) have manipulated this virus to be able to mutate as fast as possible and to kill as many humans as it possibly can!
AND.... I am on the phone every day of recent checking on the availability of a booster shot here in my very remote corner of the U.S. of A.!
I will get one of those the instant they become available.
I trust the wuhan red death inventors (faucci and the chi-coms!) about as much as I would trust a common street hustling pimp or china joe or his ho.
Here is some free advice - "God gave you common sense - get the shot"!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

FYI….

Update.... our church member is doing better... the music director has died.

The music director never had covid but clealy died from the vaccine.

Not to make light of the situation, but do you know which vaccine they recieved?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

FYI….

The proper comparison is between the ratio of people who died due to getting the vaccine vs. the number who didn't die as a result of getting the vaccine.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 160user, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 10gaugeman, 55 invisible), 2,495 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,408
Posts18,470,229
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.