Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Democrats have reached a deal to narrow President Joe Biden’s plan to require financial institutions to report account flows to the Internal Revenue Service in a bid to improve tax compliance, according to a key House Democrat.

House Ways and Means Chairman Richard Neal said he and other Democratic leaders are planning to set a threshold higher than the $600 proposed by the Biden administration that would trigger a bank to report total account inflows and outflows to the tax collection agency.

“We’ve reached an agreement to not have the $600,” Neal said Thursday, adding that other details are still being worked out.

A Democratic aide said the discussions currently are focused on raising the threshold to $10,000, but cautioned that is still tentative and could change.

The idea is one of dozens of tax proposals that Democrats are currently considering to fund a $3.5 trillion bill to invest in climate programs, child care and education.

The White House proposal to give the IRS more visibility into the deposits and outflows of many bank account owners has run into heavy lobbying from banks, along with resistance from Republicans and some Democrats who are concerned that it would give the IRS too much of taxpayers’ personal data. A $600 threshold for deposits or withdrawals would give the IRS information on most accounts.

“You want to make sure it doesn’t hit the unintended. You don’t want to hit people at the lower end,” Neal said.

-----------

yea, those people earning $600 in cash and depositing in the bank are the real tax evaders America needs to go after to pay for his infrastructure spending

this guy just sits up at night trying to figure out ways to phug with Americans.

I'm sure his excuse is saying its drug money or some nonsense.

Also, that is going to be a pretty noticeable auditing expense added to banks. Guess who is going to pay for it?

Last edited by KFWA; 09/24/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
They are expecting to increase their personal security budget by millions. Gotta pay for it somehow. Might as well be their subjects footing the bill.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Does anyone else see this as a clear violation of your 4th Amendment rights?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
D
“You want to make sure it doesn’t hit the unintended. You don’t want to hit people at the lower end,” Neal said.

--

Is there any other way to read that statement than “we don’t want to catch wets and welfare cheats working for cash under the table”?

How could this possibly go wrong? Pull five grand out of the bank when you go to a gun show, just in case you run into something, and put it back afyer the weekend.....bang, the IRS now sees “income”.

Sell a used car on Craigslist, put the money in the bank, bang, the IRS sees income.

This will be a lot of fun for the law abiding tax payer.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I don't think many youngsters are mowing lawns...My guess it's mostly Latinos etc... if he is going to hit his base with this, the question is, are the Latinos smart enough to figure out which party is screwing them? The Africans never figured it out since the civil war...the Jews don't seem to be able to figure it out...we'll see in time.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Unless I am mistaken there is already a ten thousand dollar threshold above which financial institutions have to report to the IRS.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fuggin' commie basterds.

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/24/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
you're giving him too much credit. this spongebrain wetpants motha-fuqer ain't dreaming any of this schit up. this is Zero, Cumalla and the commie squad doing this schit. biden is watching gunsmoke.

My diploma is a DD214
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
He won’t listen to me. Why they hell would he listen to Biden? Lmao.
F uck that guy.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
He ain’t that smart, he trying to figure out where his box of Cheerios is hiding.

IC B3

KFWA Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 45_100
Unless I am mistaken there is already a ten thousand dollar threshold above which financial institutions have to report to the IRS.

we were talking about this - that is a one time deposit

their statement is alot more ambiguous - talking about money flow

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Joey meanwhile has a slew of subchapter S corps to funnel and hide his money. How does a cock-su-cker that made 175k a year afford to buy 3 3million dollar + properties?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The only money I put in the bank is to pay a bill. I also get paid cash for most of my work, f-ck them.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Does anyone else see this as a clear violation of your 4th Amendment rights?

You don't think Democrats and RINOs give a flat damn about the U.S. Constitution, do you?

They wipe their butts on it each morning after getting out of bed.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
This is a huge threat to American liberty. Hard to overstate what an incredible disaster this would be. These people are the worst. THE. WORST.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

That is for cash transactions. This is automated reporting of all transactions. A huge difference.

"Miss Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passin.'"
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
The elimination of cash is coming. Beware!

It is called Central Bank Digital Currencies. There is serious talk world wide about this. They have plans.

Parallel Economies. Self Production.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It will be nice when the govt drops the facade of taxation and just says, "you can keep all your money. We'll just print what we need."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

There is now.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
This is just more of Obama
“fundamentally changing the country!”

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1minute, 2500HD, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,339 guests, and 1,351 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,168
Posts18,503,103
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.