Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by ChrisAU
Dude 1: Hey you got dem red boolets?

Dude 2: Actually I have blue boolets, I was mistaken.

Dude 1: How much for the blue boolets? I shoot them in one of my rifles too.

Dude 2: Don’t buy my blue boolets, go buy blue boolets elsewhere.

Dude 1: Ah that’s ok, I have enough blue bullets to last me a while. I was looking for the red boolets you said you had.

Dude 2: EEFFFF YOU MOTHEREFFER PC OF [bleep]

…….

Dude 2: Hey yous guys! Dude 1 is a POS! Look what he done!

[Linked Image from ]

This is an A+ summary.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
This is an A+ summary.

Should be a sticky at the top of the thread.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I had a conversation with mirage, he’s not the brightest bulb in the toolbox, or so he told me 😉.

Last edited by mitchellmountain; 09/24/21.

Tell me the odds of putting grease on the same pancake? I Know they are there, well ice and house slippers. -Kawi
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by jmdriver
Yeah they weren’t the bullets he was looking for. He asked what you wanted for the “other” bullets and decided he didn’t want them because he had enough of the “other” bullet. Pretty simple. Don’t be a puzzy and start a bitch thread about nothing.

Yeah, pretty straight forward.

IC B2

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by mirage243
I won't post the PM,'s unless he deny's it, then I'll post em. He best just accept he's a dbag and move on. Not a single post anywhere else on this forum except in the classifieds the entire time he's been here.

Why is that a problem all of a sudden? It sure didn't bother you before the transaction?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Why don't you fellas take your childish B U LL S H IT someplace else?

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Why don't you fellas take your childish B U LL S H IT someplace else?

Would be nice

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
I won't post the PM,'s unless he deny's it, then I'll post em. He best just accept he's a dbag and move on. Not a single post anywhere else on this forum except in the classifieds the entire time he's been here.

Why is that a problem all of a sudden? It sure didn't bother you before the transaction?

😂😂😂😂

Because before he was going to make money... which is precisely why he seems mad at the other guy....?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
FISH CAMP

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Is there a spot in this blog where used tires for an Avalanche get sold ? Asking for a friend

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
I'd like to hear 1holeaddict's side of the story before rendering judgment.

He's more than welcome to come on here and tell it, I'll tear his ass up if he does. I've been helped by so many good guys on here, and I've helped a bunch myself. I see the classifieds as a place to buy and sell sheit you aren't using, or to help somebody who can't find what they need. If you are here to flip purely for profit, you should pay Rick a fee.

The classified cowboys are thick here.

Who the hell would trust the low lives who run off-grid businesses here and pay no fees, commissions, licenses, or taxes? They're not here to be anyone's friend or to contribute to the form.

They're here to sucker members and fill up their gun show tables or simply to profit off the free forum and its members. Many are out and out cons...beware of the "it's to help a neighbor's kid" type BS! They're the first to jump on the "Free to a kid" offers.

Screw them!

VarmintGuuyy

Said this is racist

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
I'd like to hear 1holeaddict's side of the story before rendering judgment.

He's more than welcome to come on here and tell it, I'll tear his ass up if he does. I've been helped by so many good guys on here, and I've helped a bunch myself. I see the classifieds as a place to buy and sell sheit you aren't using, or to help somebody who can't find what they need. If you are here to flip purely for profit, you should pay Rick a fee.

The classified cowboys are thick here.

Who the hell would trust the low lives who run off-grid businesses here and pay no fees, commissions, licenses, or taxes? They're not here to be anyone's friend or to contribute to the form.

They're here to sucker members and fill up their gun show tables or simply to profit off the free forum and its members. Many are out and out cons...beware of the "it's to help a neighbor's kid" type BS! They're the first to jump on the "Free to a kid" offers.

Screw them!

VarmintGuuyy

Said this is racist

And, as usual, he's right.
grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I wasn’t going to comment but I have to. This reminds me of a 74 Cutlass i use to have that would “backfire” when I turned the ignition off. People would get excited, and I would get embarrassed.

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

😂😂😂😂

Because before he was going to make money... which is precisely why he seems mad at the other guy....?

No I wasn't, wasn't trying to make money, you obviously didn't read my response. I was trying to help the guy find some, didn't wanna make money at all. Your reading comprehension isn't very good, is it?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

😂😂😂😂

No I wasn't, wasn't trying to make money, you obviously didn't read my response. I was trying to help the guy find some, didn't wanna make money at all. Your reading comprehension isn't very good, is it?

Guess not. Then again, everyone but you seems to be having the same problem with comprehension. But I'm sure you're right and we're all just missing it. 👍👍

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

Guess not. Then again, everyone but you seems to be having the same problem with comprehension. But I'm sure you're right and we're all just missing it. 👍👍

Read this very carefully and show me where I tried to make any money off this guy.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I didn't back out, how many you wanna buy at the current Midway price? I got em, in stock.[/quote]
[quote=1holeaddict][quote=jmdriver]

I didn't back out, how many you wanna buy at the current Midway price? I got em, in stock.

You just dug another foot deeper keep going China is getting closer. Your last post you said you were not trying to make money????
You wanted to sell me bullets I was not looking for at CURRENT Midway pricing. You didn’t even know what bullets you had so that is proof these bullets been laying around and were purchased at a much lower cost than current pricing!! But then again your Current IQ level is extremely deteriorated.
Oh your not trying to profit.
Go crawl in your hole.
Mommas Titty milk poisoned your brain!!

Last edited by 1holeaddict; 09/24/21.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Bump. For happy hour reading.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 1holeaddict

I didn't back out, how many you wanna buy at the current Midway price? I got em, in stock.

Originally Posted by 1holeaddict
[quote=jmdriver]

You just dug another foot deeper keep going China is getting closer. Your last post you said you were not trying to make money????
You wanted to sell me bullets I was not looking for at CURRENT Midway pricing. You didn’t even know what bullets you had so that is proof these bullets been laying around and were purchased at a much lower cost than current pricing!!
Oh your not trying to profit.
Go crawl in your hole.
Mommas Titty milk poisoned your brain!!

Show all of us where I tried to sell you anything in our original PM's, I told you where to find them, and since they were available from Midway that I'd rather keep mine and you buy from them.I don't need your money, I promise you that. I was strictly trying to help you find some. Believe it or not a lot of people do that here, not everyone is here just to make money in the classifieds.

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (222Sako, 160user, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 63 invisible), 2,265 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,276
Posts18,486,709
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.