Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Gregor Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
2 weeks ago got sick. Went to my doctor and had them check me out. Wed got swabed and confirmed Saturday. Was put on medication.

Monday, my Cousin Sharon called a welfare check along with the mail man. Ended up with police, fire and ems kicking in my door to get me to the hospital. Was completely of it and confused. At Mercy Health in Boardman.

Have bacteria pneumonia, blood clots and low oxygen levels. Really giving me the business.

Hope things work out. This is worse than I expected

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good luck

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That can’t be true. One of the cops on here told me they never kick in your door on a welfare check unless they smell a body.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by SandBilly
That can’t be true. One of the cops on here told me they never kick in your door on a welfare check unless they smell a body.

Don't say much bout gregor's housekeepin skills, does it?

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
If they are not already administering it, tell them you want Ivermection.

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Curious as to what meds you got after diagnoses and before going to the hospital?

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Need anything? I am less than an hour away...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Jabbed or unjabbed?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Godspeed. Amen

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Best wishes for speedy recovery.....Following.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Don't say much bout gregor's housekeepin skills, does it?

Lol. That wasn’t very nice

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Gregor Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Un jabbed. Was at work and got sore body aches. Went to work and toughed it out. That was Friday and Saturday. Went to get checked out early the next week. Got swabed and came back Covid-19 confirmed on Saturday. Dr. did video conference and prescribed medication. Said to stay inside and let it run its course. My Cousin is in San Diego in the health care industry. She hadn't heard from me as well as the postal carrier was concerned alond with my neighbors.

I awoke to emergency personnel in my bedroom asking me if I was who I was. Was very confused and out of it. Sharon had them Jimmy the door to get in. Ended up being conveyed by ambulance to the emergency room.

Have low oxygen levels, blood clots, and bacteria pneumonia. Trying to fight this. Never dreamed this would occur. Think this Covid-19 is bs until it hit me hard.

Appreciate the nice comments. I have learned alot from you fellows over the years, overall good people

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How much supplemental oxygen are you on and what is your pulse ox on said oxygen? Still on a nasal cannula? Or a Vapotherm?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You said your doctor prescribed medications and told you to go home. Pretty pathetic on his/her part. What did he prescribe???

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Gregor
Un jabbed. Was at work and got sore body aches. Went to work and toughed it out. That was Friday and Saturday. Went to get checked out early the next week. Got swabed and came back Covid-19 confirmed on Saturday. Dr. did video conference and prescribed medication. Said to stay inside and let it run its course. My Cousin is in San Diego in the health care industry. She hadn't heard from me as well as the postal carrier was concerned alond with my neighbors.

I awoke to emergency personnel in my bedroom asking me if I was who I was. Was very confused and out of it. Sharon had them Jimmy the door to get in. Ended up being conveyed by ambulance to the emergency room.

Have low oxygen levels, blood clots, and bacteria pneumonia. Trying to fight this. Never dreamed this would occur. Think this Covid-19 is bs until it hit me hard.

Appreciate the nice comments. I have learned alot from you fellows over the years, overall good people

Seek medical attention at the first sign of a cold, because the medication works better up front. It takes several days to getbthe body aches after you have it. At least that is my experience

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
89 posts since 2004....

Huh. Does that seem peculiar to anyone else?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M

If I had a dollar for every welfare check I did as a firefighter I would have a s h i t ton of dollars. Broke in a bunch for the p.d. The local pd sometimes borrowed extra tools from us when they didn’t want us to do it. If we were dispatched and thought someone was home we went in. I don’t know of a career fire department that doesn’t.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Mike_S

If I had a dollar for every welfare check I did as a firefighter I would have a s h i t ton of dollars. Broke in a bunch for the p.d. The local pd sometimes borrowed extra tools from us when they didn’t want us to do it. If we were dispatched and thought someone was home we went in. I don’t know of a career fire department that doesn’t.

Y'all never neard of a bump key?

Gregor Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by Dutch
89 posts since 2004....

Huh. Does that seem peculiar to anyone else?

Tend to be a luker for the most part. Try to post information I have direct knowledge of.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Take care of yourself, hang in there

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

616 members (163bc, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 68 invisible), 2,575 guests, and 1,334 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,715
Posts18,475,585
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.