-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
just another in a long, long string of fake 'hate crimes'.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...erup_for_swastika_hate_crime_hoaxer.html

I have long believed that the demand for hate crimes by whites far exceeds the supply, which is why so many fake crimes are perpetrated by racial and sexual minorities. These hoaxes seek to gin up hatred and also create a sense of vulnerability, if not terror, among the people allegedly targeted. Hoaxes are therefore, even more despicable than genuine hate crimes. In my view, faking a hate crime ought to be punished even more severely than an actual “sincere” (which seems an odd word to use but at the moment I have no better term) hate crime.

But it gets even worse when a tax-exempt institution like a college or university seeks to disguise a hate crime hoax as a sincere hate crime. And that appears to be what prestigious and expensive Emory University has just done. Matt Lamb of The College Fix reports: Emory University’s Police Department on Wednesday arrested the man accused of writing racial slurs and swastikas at its autism center in early August.

Roy Lee Gordon Jr. (right) is charged with second-degree burglary, Emory officials said in a news release that indicated Gordon is also the same person who allegedly wrote the “N-word” and drew swastikas at the Emory Autism Center last month. He is a former employee of the university.

Sam......

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
No surprise. If there is a single conservative employee I would be surprised. If you got hired at Emory, let's say you are a 30 year old Phd in Math, and if you had been there for 3 years and kept your mouth shut, you are well on the way to tenure. It takes seven years to get tenure, and once you have that you cannot be fired. Big pay and benefits and you can't get fired.
And if this math prof was at a party 4 years ago and he let it slip that he had voted for Trump, he would be out of a job in short order. If there is a single conservative among the hundreds of professors there at Emory, he is good at keeping his mouth shut.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
both my parents got their doctorate and medical degrees from Emory. My older brother got a degree there as well. It's disgusting to see what Emory has turned into.

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Your title is correct.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fake ones seem to outnumber the real ones by a considerable margin.

I have serious doubts about the whole notion of hate crimes. I think it’s really meant as a form of thought control and speech control, and ultimately, behavior control.

All this stuff is starting to wear pretty thin with most folks, I think, just like the never-ending cries of “racism”, whether it applies or not.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
both my parents got their doctorate and medical degrees from Emory. My older brother got a degree there as well. It's disgusting to see what Emory has turned into.

No kidding. I grew up in Atlanta and I went to Ga. Tech, and Ga. State. I spent a lot of time at Emory. Played them in soccer about 8 times. We had the best soccer team in the state at Ga. State, except for Emory. One week we would beat Emory 2-1, and the next month, they beat us 2-1. I used to go over there for classical music concerts on Sunday afternoons. Beautiful campus about 4 miles away from where I lived.

I always enjoyed my time spent at Emory, it was not a haven for insane liberals back then. I remember during the 2016 campaign, someone wrote TRUMP on a concrete stair there on the Emory campus, wrote it in chalk about 7 inches high, and they called in campus security, quite a few students were shaken up and had to see the psychiatrist. Emory professors were on tv talking about "hate crimes." They have gone insane over there.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Let these idiots create an organization of stupidity and insanity. They have to live and exist there. Much misery coming their way, and I’m glad of it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Here's a story on Emory from the NY Times, June 1990:

What had been depicted as racial harassment that left a black student at Emory University here traumatized and mute was instead apparently a hoax, the authorities said today.

Local prosecutors reviewing the case of the student, Sabrina Collins, who received national attention after she had reported receiving racially motivated hate mail and death threats in recent months, said the overwhelming weight of the evidence suggested that she had staged the episode herself.

The officials said they based their conclusion on separate inquiries by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, whose report is to be issued Friday; the DeKalb County police, and the university's security force.

''There certainly is some direct evidence, and a great deal of circumstantial evidence, that would cause one to believe that Sabrina was the only person involved in these matters,'' said Ralph T. Bowden Jr., the County Solicitor, whose office prosecutes misdemeanors. ''That is certainly the conclusion of the investigating agencies, and I have no quarrel with that, based on a reading of their reports.''

A similar assessment was issued by Robert E. Wilson, the DeKalb County District Attorney, in a letter to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation responding to the bureau's report.

People familiar with that report said that its format was strictly investigative and that it therefore drew no conclusion on its own implicating Ms. Collins. But they said the clear weight of the report's evidence, including fingerprint analysis, pointed to that conclusion by linking her to threatening letters and to racial slurs scrawled on the walls of her dormitory room. The report cites incidents of unusual behavior on her part, and although the report does not mention it, officials said her allegations apparently coincided with an Emory honors code investigation of suspicions that she had cheated in a chemistry class.

Ms. Collins, a 19-year old freshman pre-med major from Hephzibah, Ga., had reported several incidents of racial harassment beginning last March, including the ransacking of her room, the scrawling of racial slurs on its walls and the receipt of mailed death threats. After the latest such incident, she curled up into a ball in the fetal position and for some time did not speak. Atlanta was shocked by her seeming ordeal.

Sabrina Collins was "struck mute" for several days. Poor girl "couldn't speak." At the time of this fake incident I was a paramedic in central Georgia. I encountered this a half dozen times on ambulance calls, in all cases involving a young female Negro. Supposedly some traumatic thing had happened, such as, she got busted for selling crack at the welfare apartment where she lived, and she couldn't talk to the cops she was "struck mute." And in every case, there were a dozen black spectators standing around, all murmuring "Oh, Lawd, de girl be struck mute! Help her, Lawd Jesus."

Of course in every case the girl was faking but apparently it is a normal thing in the Negro community of Georgia that the Lord, or maybe Satan, can strike a young girl mute and it can last for several days or even a week.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Emory is a cesspool of liberal activism.

Both my son & his wife considered Emory (both are in medicine) but ended up elsewhere & I'm really glad that they did, as the cesspool that is Emory is also in the cesspool that is Atlanta.

MM

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Roy Lee Gordon Jr=Not a racist and not a hate crime perpetrator.lol

[Linked Image from americanthinker.com]

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
the whole premise of "hate crime" is in itself a hate crime due to the way the moniker is applied. seems only whites can be charged

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
There is a cure for “healing” the deaf mute ploy but I won’t mention it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GAGoober
There is a cure for “healing” the deaf mute ploy but I won’t mention it.

"Healing" water.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Let's all do our part to up these % and get em inline with the groid crime rate per capita.
#diversityisourstrength....

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (2UP, 10ring1, 426crown, 222ND, 12344mag, 270wsmnutt, 26 invisible), 2,695 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,647
Posts18,533,776
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.