Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
My cousin got the monoclonal antibody the day he was diagnosed and has 2 severe comorbidities. A week later (the next time I saw him) you wouldn't have known he was ever sick. His brother got nothing with no comorbidities and dealt with it for 2 weeks and still can't smell. A friend got it with one major comorbidity and received nothing and a week later ended up in the hospital and came close to being on a vent. He has been out of the hospital for a little over a week and is still on oxygen. I keep thinking what would have happened if he had been treated as soon as diagnosed like my cousin. If COVID is so bad why isn't being regularly treated as soon as diagnosed instead of waiting until people need to be in the hospital.

My genius Indian MD allergist was fully vaxed with the J and J and 3 mo later was in the hospital about 10 days and nearly died. He didnt believe in Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin.

He believed in the Faukki and CDC.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by SandBilly
P.S. your docs an idiot.
You don't know enough about the man's doctor to suggest such a thing, but it shows the world you are. But then, most knew that already.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by ISRO
^^^^^^^^^^^^Let's keep facts out of this please^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Campfire and facts that don't support a narrative do not bode well.

LOL

Facts include the increasingly apparent risks of the vaccine, the glaring problems with masks, the clear dangers of lock downs AND the now clear attack on human liberties driven by a disease which has a very low mortality.

The fact that vaccine evangelists ignore all these items and spend a lot of time on emotional heart tugs paints a picture.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Today I received word of a case where a man who had a history of seizures less than enough to place him in the hospital was vaccinated and within a month he is now critical because of an increase in seizure severity and frequency. I wonder if VAERS will include him.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
IS, I am glad your wife is home and doing well PTL, and continue to recover fully.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Interesting fact of the day: Israel leads the world in vaccination rate, it also is number two in hospitalizations. Hmmm

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am glad the op's wife is on the mend......

I know I value freedom over safety.....
Problem is those who value safety over freedom want to take our freedom for some perceived safety for themselves......

Well, see, so do I.

I have no use for mandates of any kind. Hell, were I king, I would outlaw zoning ordinances and building codes. But most of you would scream about that.

"Oh my God, my property values!"

Many of you screaming loudest about freedoms speak out the other side of your face when those freedoms hit your bank accounts.

NEVER, EVER, have I advocated for any mandate. I do encourage many to choose to get the vax, especially those of us in higher risk demographics

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by rte

I would prefer to develop natural immunity with the proper application of nutrition,supplements,fresh air,sun shine and exercise.

Explain this developing natural immunity?

Yes, natural immunity. You catch a virus. If you live through it, you gain. " natural immunity"

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Great to hear wife doing better

Its another reminder to take your health in your own hands and be proactive. Exercise every day, eat healthy low carb, Take those OTC anti viral, pro immune supplemants. 90 per cent of Covid death patients were very low in vet D. If it get bad and have to go to hospital. do your research beforehand and make sure they're using mca, steroids, ivermectin to immediately knock it down. Or just take Tylenol and wait for the vent machine then blame the unvaccinated who have strong anti bodies for covid like pedophile Joe ordered you to do.

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by irfubar
I am glad the op's wife is on the mend......

I know I value freedom over safety.....
Problem is those who value safety over freedom want to take our freedom for some perceived safety for themselves......

Well, see, so do I.

I have no use for mandates of any kind. Hell, were I king, I would outlaw zoning ordinances and building codes. But most of you would scream about that.

"Oh my God, my property values!"

Many of you screaming loudest about freedoms speak out the other side of your face when those freedoms hit your bank accounts.

NEVER, EVER, have I advocated for any mandate. I do encourage many to choose to get the vax, especially those of us in higher risk demographics

Last edited by ribka; 09/27/21.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rte

I would prefer to develop natural immunity with the proper application of nutrition,supplements,fresh air,sun shine and exercise.

Explain this developing natural immunity?

Proving to everyone on here again that youre the dumbest most pathetic sock puppet

Last edited by ribka; 09/27/21.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Military deaths from Covid-19 have doubled in the last 2 weeks, and not one of them had been vaccinated...

Phil

Drinking the Faukki, CCP. CDC, MSM Koolaid has made you a retard.

Perhaps if the deep state cabal had allowed you to see all parts of the elephant and not pulled the wool over your eyes by blocking other famous Drs you wouldnt be such s dumbass.

Heres a bit of truth that slipped by. Watch and cry.

Navy Surgeon sounds the alarm on the JAB.
https://youtu.be/BPkrU23DG5A

I Dindo Nuffin
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by gemby58

who in he!! wears seat belts my life my choice

Did you have to practice being a moron or did it just come naturally?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by ribka

Proving to everyone on here again that youre the dumbest most pathetic sock puppet

https://whyy.org/articles/what-immunity-did-having-covid-19-give-me-do-i-still-need-a-vaccine/

#Ribkasslowtothink

#Hybridimmunity

#Rockonandbewell

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Oh No Ribka

Wrong again

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...p-antibodies-study-says/?sh=143d1dc45f60

#36percent

#Ribkaneedstoreadmore

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
So says Forbes. Good grief you are dense.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cfran
So says Forbes. Good grief you are dense.

It's always funny when the libtards quote discredited main stream news sources and they think they are informed... a special level of stupid..... they even believe Biden and that Phsaki bitch... lmao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by SandBilly
P.S. your docs an idiot.
You don't know enough about the man's doctor to suggest such a thing, but it shows the world you are. But then, most knew that already.

Any Dr now who doesnt immediately start tx early with Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin and inhaled Budesonide, Zinc 220, D3, a mycin antibiotic, C, NAC is a CDC complicit tool or a fool.

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by OldHat
^^^^^^^^^^^^Let's keep facts out of this please^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Campfire and facts that don't support a narrative do not bode well.

LOL

Facts include the increasingly apparent risks of the vaccine, the glaring problems with masks, the clear dangers of lock downs AND the now clear attack on human liberties driven by a disease which has a very low mortality.

The fact that vaccine evangelists ignore all these items and spend a lot of time on emotional heart tugs paints a picture.

ISRO missed this reply, clearly.

FJB & FJT
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Oh No Ribka

Wrong again

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...p-antibodies-study-says/?sh=143d1dc45f60

#36percent

#Ribkaneedstoreadmore

You're an idiot isro. The new buzz word is antibodies for covid but the actual protection is from memory T cells. This is the next great misinformation blitz.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
IS has been thoroughly versed in the Fauci narrative and, on the Fire, the Christian truth narrative.

What good did it do his wife? My guess is we will never know.

PTL for her survival. Thank you Father in Heaven. Amen

Thank you Jag, That was one of the nicest posts you have written in a very long g time.

The simple.truth is, had we sat around her bed and prayed, she would be dead now. Her survival and recovery is attributed to a team of fast acting, very skilled Dr's. and several gallons of IV fluid.

We will never know what role Remdisever played.

The Lord didnt say to test Him and rely on a miracle, but to use discernment.

You want to think the fruit from the tree of Biteme and Faukki is good, go for it.

You think God lied when He said we would do miracles? Many Docs and Medicines do. You think satan hasnt gotten to some and you deny that the love money is the root is the root of evil? Go ahead.
Only by His grace is your wife not dead.

You think Biteme is doing a good thing by pushing the jab while everything else he does is destroying America? Go right ahead.

BTW, it would be interesting to know you blessed wifes approximate age, any comorbities, and covidid preventing health supplements you or others had informed her of.

Yep, be good to know what you did for her vs what He did for her.
He sent His only begotten son to die that she could have everlasting life regardless of Covid-19.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/27/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

124 members (01Foreman400, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 308xray, 673, 2500HD, 9 invisible), 978 guests, and 943 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,088
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.