Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by ISRO
Originally Posted by rte

I would prefer to develop natural immunity with the proper application of nutrition,supplements,fresh air,sun shine and exercise.

Explain this developing natural immunity?

Yes, natural immunity. You catch a virus. If you live through it, you gain. " natural immunity"

So why then is Biteme and Faukki saying those must be vaxed also? And kids?

I have no idea what 'Bitme and Faukki" are saying or why.

It has been widely recognized that recovered Covid patients have better immunity than Vaxxed, with longer duration and infinitesimal risk of reinfection. At least for the time period we have history for.

The caveat.being the risk of long term absence from work, risk of hospitalization, and risk of death (slight as it is) before that immunity is acquired.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by JoeBob
No one else noticed or is going to point out the obvious problem?

“...it took three of us to get her in the car.” Well, there it is.

And how is that a problem In your feeble mind anyway?

One arm over my shoulders, one arm over our oldest daughter's shoulders, And the younger daughter helping to guide her and get her feet and legs into the Explorer.

Still having problems with the visualization?

Maybe you are just a Democrat who expects the Government to cover every little emergency?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
No one else noticed or is going to point out the obvious problem?

“...it took three of us to get her in the car.” Well, there it is.

And how is that a problem In your feeble mind anyway?

One arm over my shoulders, one arm over our oldest daughter's shoulders, And the younger daughter helping to guide her and get her feet and legs into the Explorer.

Still having problems with the visualization?

Maybe you are just a Democrat who expects the Government to cover every little emergency?

Might be a bit easier if she weighed less than 250.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
NEVER, EVER, have I advocated for any mandate.

Originally Posted by PeeDeeRiver
Of course he SHOULD stay home, but do we really want the government to force it? Give a few weeks, and none of us may have a choice in the matter.

Absolutely, we want quarantines enforced.

None of the "social distancing" measures we are being asked to abide by will stop the progression of this disease. But these measure can slow it down and help our medical community handle it in a more efficacious manner.

But it is all for naught if 25% of the population is too stubborn, proud, or (should I say it, yes) stupid to abide by .Gov requests.

Our situation today is no different than the AIDS patient.

I am going to be pissed if some fugging virus comes along and robs me of that. Even more pissed if it happens mostly because damned idiots refuse to believe the severity of this issue and casually expose themselves to a pathogen and walk around spreading it wherever they go for two weeks each.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ouch!

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Of course he SHOULD stay home, but do we really want the government to force it? Give a few weeks, and none of us may have a choice in the matter.

None of the "social distancing" measures we are being asked to abide by will stop the progression of this disease. But these measure can slow it down and help our medical community handle it in a more efficacious manner.

But it is all for naught if 25% of the population is too stubborn, proud, or (should I say it, yes) stupid to abide by .Gov requests.

I am going to be pissed if some fugging virus comes along and robs me of that. Even more pissed if it happens mostly because damned idiots refuse to believe the severity of this issue and casually expose themselves to a pathogen and walk around spreading it wherever they go for two weeks each.

🤣🤣🤣😉🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Uh oh..... damn this didn't age well.... but we all knew... wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I have survived it and have not lost a damn thing.

The last 2 weeks i have had a weird sense of smell and taste is off some.

Have not got the shot and will not get it but if folks think that they need it,let them get it.

I do have my own oxygen machine and use it most nights and sometimes during the day,when feeling tired.

Taking pills for other ailments that have been tested to keep the bug from getting a hold have made a big difference for me.

What i can't understand is the .gov endgame.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
From K22. Truth leaking out.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sorry for your losses and I hope you wife continues to recover, however, I still won't get the shot.

Science is not by consensus and it is not a democracy. Science deals with data and FACTS. Currently there are far to many FACTS being ignored because they threaten the narrative and the checks being sent to big pharma. Watch how this all disappears when Pfziermectin gets FDA approval.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Give up your freedom for safety, hurry up get that shot.... and another! Cant wait to see what is mandated next.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Esox357
Give up your freedom for safety, hurry up get that shot.... and another! Cant wait to see what is mandated next.

Monthly Boosters

FJB & FJT
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
no agenda jajajajaja

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I

Hey Dumb ass.

There is a hell of a lot of differenc between advocating for and understanding the need for quarantine of sick individuals versus vaccine mandates.

But I guess you are simply too stupid to understand that.

Just as you are too stupid to realize the difference between the reality of my posted opinions vs the exaggerations and outright lies you continue to attribute to me.

As for the latter posts you quoted. It seems they have come true as I predicted. Social distancing has proven insufficient to stop the spread of this virus.

And still 25% of our population is too fugging ignorant to even admit.to the reality of a serious disease.

A bunch.of them are posting on this thread.

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Ouch!

No. No ouch at all.

Everything.quoted there is as accurate today as the day it was written.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Hey Dumb ass.

There is a hell of a lot of differenc between advocating for and understanding the need for quarantine of sick individuals versus vaccine mandates.

But I guess you are simply too stupid to understand that.

Just as you are too stupid to realize the difference between the reality of my posted opinions vs the exaggerations and outright lies you continue to attribute to me.

As for the latter posts you quoted. It seems they have come true as I predicted. Social distancing has proven insufficient to stop the spread of this virus.

And still 25% of our population is too fugging ignorant to even admit.to the reality of a serious disease.

A bunch.of them are posting on this thread.

Hey dummy, maybe we aren't afraid of a 99.8% chance of living.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I

Uh, you do not make much sense here.

I exercised my freedom to choose to take advantage of the latest offering from modern science.

I really feel pity for those unable to overcome their terror and make the same choice.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your one of the few who made the choice then? Most weren't given an option, they were forced and caved in. Lol latest offering from modern science is hilarious but enjoy!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I exercised my freedom to choose to take advantage of the latest offering from modern science.

I really feel pity for those unable to overcome their terror and make the same choice.

Latest offering from modern science? A vaccine that does not keep you from getting sick of spreading the disease? A shot that actually kills people? You can keep your Fauci bat virus vaccine created by globalists that publicly say they want to reduce the worlds population to 750 million.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by rickt300

Latest offering from modern science? A vaccine that does not keep you from getting sick of spreading the disease? A shot that actually kills people? You can keep your Fauci bat virus vaccine created by globalists that publicly say they want to reduce the worlds population to 750 million.

This most modern of science is designed to kill people while making them think they are dying from the disease the people were vaccinated for.

The stupid think Biteme and Faukki care about them. If that were so, why would Biteme be flooding the country with unvaccinated illegals and why would Faukki and the CDC lie about the efficacy anf safety of Hydroxychloroquine?

Why did the FDA do a bait and switch on the vax it "cleared" by actually clearing the Pfizer Corminity Vax in development instead of the real vax people are getting.

DUH

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/28/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

282 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 37 invisible), 1,777 guests, and 1,094 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,090
Posts18,522,048
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.