Hop To
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by irfubar

Follow the money..... even the acclaimed Cleveland clinic will sell it's soul for a profit!

Follow what money? You get vaccine around here free at any drug store, not the Cleveland Clinic.

And the 94% of hospital cases being those not vaccinated comes from the State Department of Health, not the Cleveland Clinic.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Whenever the Democrats say the debate is over, it’s a good sign that they’re tired of a debate that is very much alive and well.

I’m my experience, it’s when they stop looking at the science or facts that don’t fit their narrative .

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Dat Kool-Aid done been DRUNK.

Blue pills can be soothing eh?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Follow the money..... even the acclaimed Cleveland clinic will sell it's soul for a profit!

Follow what money? You get vaccine around here free at any drug store, not the Cleveland Clinic.

And the 94% of hospital cases being those not vaccinated comes from the State Department of Health, not the Cleveland Clinic.

Stories abound about how hospitals are classifying everything as covid in order to get government money.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When all a hospital has to do is check that little "covid" box and get an extra $10,000 + dollars from the government, that is a no brainer as they say

IC B2

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
You get vaccine around here free at any drug store, not the Cleveland Clinic.

Anyone who believes one can get ANYTHING for free is an idiot. My kids weren’t even in Kindergarten before they understood that.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
More lies, they more they claim Covid is filling up beds, the more federal dollars they get, and an added bonus to claim it’s the non vaccinated that are the culprits.

Believe none of it,

This.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
You get vaccine around here free at any drug store, not the Cleveland Clinic.

Anyone who believes one can get ANYTHING for free is an idiot. My kids weren’t even in Kindergarten before they understood that.

Mr. efw you are correct... such simple logic a child gets it, yet indyca35 does not

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Have a link to the Ohio vaccinated data base so I can check your claim Biden voter? Is the database broken down by type of vaccine and is there a database for those who achieved natural stronger immunity?

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Clinic is now seeing its highest volume of COVID-19 patients since last winter, causing long wait times in Clinic emergency departments, and fewer nonessential surgeries.

Things are predicted to get worse. The Clinic’s forecasts predict the highest volumes of COVID-19 patients will come in the next several weeks, as this current pandemic wave peaks in northern Ohio, the hospital system said in a statement Monday.

About 460 patients — including 135 in intensive care units — are in the Clinic’s Ohio hospitals. This is more than double the number of patients that were hospitalized with COVID-19 at the Clinic one month ago. The majority of these patients are unvaccinated, the hospital system said.

Statewide, unvaccinated people account for close to 94% of recent coronavirus hospitalizations, according to data from the Ohio Department of Health.

“We urge our community to receive their COVID-19 vaccination, as this continues to be the best protection against severe illness and death from COVID-19,” the Clinic said.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

please provide a link to the Ohio vaccinated database. thanks

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
More lies, they more they claim Covid is filling up beds, the more federal dollars they get, and an added bonus to claim it’s the non vaccinated that are the culprits.

Believe none of it,

The Cleveland Clinic, one of the most prominent and largest hospital systems in the country, does not lie.

Steve4102 lies.

Can you provide a link to the state of Ohio vaccinated database. thanks

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The jab isn't 100% perfect but at least from my way of thinking it improves my odds from getting a deadly case of Covid so I got my 2 shots and plan to get the 3rd.

living the good life every day
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Believe none of it,

The Cleveland Clinic, one of the most prominent and largest hospital systems in the country, does not lie.

Steve4102 lies.

Then explain why they ignored their study data and changed their vaccine recommendation. Be specific

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
The jab isn't 100% perfect but at least from my way of thinking it improves my odds from getting a deadly case of Covid so I got my 2 shots and plan to get the 3rd.

I respect your right to make your own medical decisions.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Vaxxed are spreading many times the amount of virus, unknowingly. This virus should have burned through with therapeutics, while offering a vaccine to the high risk categories. Good luck with the booster, you're going to need it.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Believe none of it,

Steve4102 lies.

Hospitals are nothing more than a business, a business that will jump at any chance they can to maximize profits, even lie.

^^^^^ look at older people and Medicare, special “pharmacy’s” move start to assisted living or nursing home,,,, all about the money always has been since big pharmacy got rolling big was before covid and after covid

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Ya gotta love Biden voters. They will truly believe anything.

IdiotCa35 is a prime example.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
This lucky couple won the NY vaccine lottery. If they had only managed to get their booster shots like China Joe

https://nypost.com/2021/09/28/vaccinated-michigan-couple-die-of-covid-19-holding-hands/

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Indy has convinced himself he should be scared.

Again.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Clinic is now seeing its highest volume of COVID-19 patients since last winter, causing long wait times in Clinic emergency departments, and fewer nonessential surgeries.

Things are predicted to get worse. The Clinic’s forecasts predict the highest volumes of COVID-19 patients will come in the next several weeks, as this current pandemic wave peaks in northern Ohio, the hospital system said in a statement Monday.

About 460 patients — including 135 in intensive care units — are in the Clinic’s Ohio hospitals. This is more than double the number of patients that were hospitalized with COVID-19 at the Clinic one month ago. The majority of these patients are unvaccinated, the hospital system said.

Statewide, unvaccinated people account for close to 94% of recent coronavirus hospitalizations, according to data from the Ohio Department of Health.

“We urge our community to receive their COVID-19 vaccination, as this continues to be the best protection against severe illness and death from COVID-19,” the Clinic said.

Hey can you post a link to the Ohio Dept of Health vaccine database to prove the 94 per cent claim Biden voter?

Thanks

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

539 members (204guy, 1234, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 49 invisible), 2,374 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,766
Posts18,515,376
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.