Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Whenever the Democrats say the debate is over, it’s a good sign that they’re tired of a debate that is very much alive and well.

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Been to CC several times. Last time, about a month ago, it was dead. Few people relative to what I usually see. Hmmm.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Originally Posted by goalie
They lost credibility when they changed their vaccine recommendation for people who've had covid due to pressure from the CDC.

Yep

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
They count you as unvaccinated if it's been less than fourteen days since you received your second shot. Also, they include in their stats the time frame when few if anyone were vaccinated. Also, if you've been vaccinated, they are much less likely to list you as a COVID-19 hospitalization. They play all sorts of statistical tricks.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Indy has convinced himself he should be scared.

Again.

LOL

Truly.
Anyone who claims the debate is over needs a slap upside their piehole.

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
IC B2

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
They count you as unvaccinated if it's been less than fourteen days since you received your second shot. Also, they include in their stats the time frame when few if anyone were vaccinated. Also, if you've been vaccinated, they are much less likely to list you as a COVID-19 hospitalization. They play all sorts of statistical tricks.

#angrylittleman

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
# IsRosuffersTDS-BIGLY

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I'll be more likely to believe them when they are handing out Ivermectin like condoms in the Olympic village.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The debate will never be over the bar is always raised new variants, vaccinate kids boosters no science at all get the vaccine. Shut up about other people not getting it. They are terrified the virus will go away on its own. Jee what happened to flu. If you are vaccinated why do you care if somebody wears à mask or isn't vaccinated. Science the virus can go through most all masks. Look what the scientits wear when working with viruses.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Clinic is now seeing its highest volume of COVID-19 patients since last winter, causing long wait times in Clinic emergency departments, and fewer nonessential surgeries.

Things are predicted to get worse. The Clinic’s forecasts predict the highest volumes of COVID-19 patients will come in the next several weeks, as this current pandemic wave peaks in northern Ohio, the hospital system said in a statement Monday.

About 460 patients — including 135 in intensive care units — are in the Clinic’s Ohio hospitals. This is more than double the number of patients that were hospitalized with COVID-19 at the Clinic one month ago. The majority of these patients are unvaccinated, the hospital system said.

Statewide, unvaccinated people account for close to 94% of recent coronavirus hospitalizations, according to data from the Ohio Department of Health.

“We urge our community to receive their COVID-19 vaccination, as this continues to be the best protection against severe illness and death from COVID-19,” the Clinic said.

I note that early intervention treatment is never mentioned. Whenever anyone here mentions they or someone they know has covid, my immediate question is did they take anything at the first signs of symptoms. Stuff like Vitamins C & D, Zinc, Quercetin, Hydroxychloroquine (spelling?), Ivermectin. Or if they did take anything, how long after symptoms did they wait and were the dosages significant enough?

It's absolutely criminal that any Dr. or medical center would simply say wait and when it gets bad enough, we'll give you the approved drugs and hook you up to a ventilator.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
No money in it.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

LOL
In other words “ They Lie” , they lie for money just like every other dirty snake looking for their Thirty Pieces of Silver.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
The OP is triple vaxxed, double masked, and has a super absorbent tampon crammed up his azz. Ain't no covid getting in him.

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Springcove
Ya gotta love Biden voters. They will truly believe anything.

IdiotCa35 is a prime example.

Read my sig line, stupid.

Also, did it ever occur to you that Operation Warp Speed was rammed through by a president named Donald J. Trump?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by efw
You get vaccine around here free at any drug store, not the Cleveland Clinic.

Anyone who believes one can get ANYTHING for free is an idiot. My kids weren’t even in Kindergarten before they understood that.

Mr. efw you are correct... such simple logic a child gets it, yet indyca35 does not

Well, they don't charge you anything for it. What's your definition of "free?"

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Also, did it ever occur to you that Operation Warp Speed was rammed through by a president named Donald J. Trump?

You mean Trump worked to create the vaccine this group says is poison?

WHAT!

#DOH

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by ribka

Have a link to the Ohio vaccinated data base so I can check your claim Biden voter? Is the database broken down by type of vaccine and is there a database for those who achieved natural stronger immunity?

CLEVELAND, Ohio — The Cleveland Clinic is now seeing its highest volume of COVID-19 patients since last winter, causing long wait times in Clinic emergency departments, and fewer nonessential surgeries.

Things are predicted to get worse. The Clinic’s forecasts predict the highest volumes of COVID-19 patients will come in the next several weeks, as this current pandemic wave peaks in northern Ohio, the hospital system said in a statement Monday.

About 460 patients — including 135 in intensive care units — are in the Clinic’s Ohio hospitals. This is more than double the number of patients that were hospitalized with COVID-19 at the Clinic one month ago. The majority of these patients are unvaccinated, the hospital system said.

Statewide, unvaccinated people account for close to 94% of recent coronavirus hospitalizations, according to data from the Ohio Department of Health.

“We urge our community to receive their COVID-19 vaccination, as this continues to be the best protection against severe illness and death from COVID-19,” the Clinic said.

This was the headline story in the largest Ohio newspaper today, the "Plain Dealer," and also in "Crain's Cleveland Business." Beyond that, do your own research or just google the story.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Ah did you get sand in your mangina?

Biden appreciates your vote.

I
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by steve4102

LOL
In other words “ They Lie” , they lie for money just like every other dirty snake looking for their Thirty Pieces of Silver.

Well, who ya gonna believe? Some dropout like Steve4102 or every major hospital system in the USA? (And I don't mean Dr. Fauci. His bedside manner is horrible).

Where dja get yer medical degree, Stevie Wonder?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by efw
You get vaccine around here free at any drug store, not the Cleveland Clinic.

Anyone who believes one can get ANYTHING for free is an idiot. My kids weren’t even in Kindergarten before they understood that.

Mr. efw you are correct... such simple logic a child gets it, yet indyca35 does not

Well, they don't charge you anything for it. What's your definition of "free?"

Some of us pay a lot of taxes.

There are 9 new billionaires on the planet because of the money governments have spent on vaccines.

It begs the question: what's YOUR definition of free???

Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 260Remguy, 56 invisible), 2,397 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,778
Posts18,515,708
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.