Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
700LH Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Put another shrimp on the barbie OZ

Video,
https://leakedreality.com/video/23326/australia-s-nsw-premier-resigns-over-corruption-case

Leader of Australia’s most populous state resigns as corruption watchdog launches investigation

he leader of New South Wales, Gladys Berejiklian, announced her resignation on Friday after the state’s corruption watchdog said it was investigating her.
She said her resignation will take effect as soon as the state’s Liberal party can elect a new leader.
The New South Wales Independent Commission Against Corruption said it was investigating whether some of Berejiklian’s actions between 2012 and 2018 may have breached public trust.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/01/australia-new-south-wales-premier-gladys-berejiklian-resigns.html

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Old news...and as we get rid of our corrupt pollies instead of making them president it isn't even interesting news.

But hey...you keep trying little buddy!

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Buddy...buddy, are you there?

[Linked Image from static.politico.com]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Hey little gay buddy, why don't you post something about our "riots"...that will teach me!

[Linked Image from static01.nyt.com]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Oh, oh...here is a good idea. Have crappy hamster post a naughty copper pic, something depicting our authorities beating some one up.

I have a whole internet of them to reply with.

[Linked Image from upload.wikimedia.org]

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Like this one.

[Linked Image from cdn.vox-cdn.com]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Maybe something about aussie cops using gas and rubber bullets?

Keep it up cunt...the internet is full of this shit and I have plenty of time to rub your left-wing poofter nose in it.

[Linked Image from idsb.tmgrup.com.tr]

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 700LH
Put another shrimp on the barbie OZ

Video,
https://leakedreality.com/video/23326/australia-s-nsw-premier-resigns-over-corruption-case

Leader of Australia’s most populous state resigns as corruption watchdog launches investigation

he leader of New South Wales, Gladys Berejiklian, announced her resignation on Friday after the state’s corruption watchdog said it was investigating her.
She said her resignation will take effect as soon as the state’s Liberal party can elect a new leader.
The New South Wales Independent Commission Against Corruption said it was investigating whether some of Berejiklian’s actions between 2012 and 2018 may have breached public trust.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/01/australia-new-south-wales-premier-gladys-berejiklian-resigns.html

Yes, we have bodies to investigate allegations of influence peddling, and our politicians resign if they even come under investigation. Your politicians are for sale, whoring themselves to the highest bidder, openly selling favours and leaving office as multimillionaires, and no one does anything about it. Your politicians don't even read the legislation they pass, only the money matters.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by dan_oz

Yes, we have bodies to investigate allegations of influence peddling, and our politicians resign if they even come under investigation. Your politicians are for sale, leaving office as multimillionaires, and no one does anything about it.

Heck Dan...graft, corruption, and deviancy seems to be a prerequisite for them.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JSTUART

If only they had some means to do something about it, right?

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

If only they had some means to do something about it, right?

But they do, they do...we are constantly being told how they are going to grab their trusty ar15 and make things right.

I have been reading that bullshit here for over ten years, and all we hear is crickets from the same dumb cunts who scream that we need to take up arms in defence of "freedom".

How fucking stupid are these clowns?

DBT Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It takes very little effort to say 'take up arms.' Doing it is an entirely different story.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
In all fairness we don't know if 700LH and associated friends are going through estrogen replacement therapy and haven't quite got the the dosage correct yet, so outbursts against other nations help sooth their feeling of futility for their home concerns.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT
It takes very little effort to say 'take up arms.' Doing it is an entirely different story.

Hey...we know that, but the clowns that scream the most here don't...or maybe they do because they fucking well haven't done anything about it.

Shit, they couldn't even keep the current clown act out of office, talk about embarrassing.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
You'd think that the way some talk around here that Ashli's death would have been long "avenged" by now, but only angry talk has transpired so far. Maybe they're cautiously waiting for the results of Kyle's trial or maybe they are just full of shit?

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I am more than happy to compare national disgraces with any of you fucking morons...you should be hanging your heads in shame and embarrassment.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You'd think that the way some talk around here that Ashli's death would have been long "avenged" by now, but only angry talk has transpired so far. Maybe they're cautiously waiting for the results of Kyle's trial or maybe they are just full of shit?

As usual...they are full of shit.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Yes, we have bodies to investigate allegations of influence peddling, and our politicians resign if they even come under investigation. Your politicians are for sale, whoring themselves to the highest bidder, openly selling favours and leaving office as multimillionaires, and no one does anything about it. Your politicians don't even read the legislation they pass, only the money matters.

Don't forget ICAC has nothing to do with Federal gov't. Thus the statement you have made, how does it apply to American State governments and don't forget you have 50 of them to look at. Also, some Australians on this forum are critical of Americans for getting things wrong about Australia, we that will go the other way. Watching some news clips is not the same as living in a country.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Oh [bleep] off Mike. This thread is about Berejilian's resignation. Your post is a non sequitur.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Oh [bleep] off Mike. This thread is about Berejilian's resignation. Your post is a non sequitur.

It exactly followed your post.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

417 members (257_X_50, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 2500HD, 260madman, 1minute, 46 invisible), 2,399 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,859
Posts18,478,555
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.