Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Just went shopping and found some 6mm ELD-X 90 grain bullets at Third Generation. I don't think anyone else has any right now but 3G does. Damn prices are noticeably higher than they have been but that's true across the board, I think---if you're able to find anything at all.

Anyway, at checkout I noticed this advisory on 3G's site:

Payment Method
Credit Card --- Warning: Capital One does not want you to buy from us. If you use a Capital One card here they will cancel it and the charge will be declined even if you call them and they say otherwise. Please use any type of credit or debit card from any other bank or provider.

Is Capital One freezing out all the firearms and shooting vendors, or do they have a vendetta against Third Generation? If so, maybe we can hurt them. I sure want to, assuming that my suspicion is correct.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are anti gun and anti 2nd Amendment Asswholes.
Fuqk Capital One. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
They all are. C1 is probably just more open than others. We soo need to take back America and put the banking system back to banking instead of being another military wing of the democrat party.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I thought they were the bank for the Cabelas Club visa. At least they were when I shopped at Cabelas. I don't have to worry about that ever again...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I call BS, I've bought guns and ammo with my Capital one for 3 years. never had an issue. I bought from Gunbroker, Navy exchange, a TON of online ammo. I think there's something else to that story.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
3G?

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by strikeu
I call BS, I've bought guns and ammo with my Capital one for 3 years. never had an issue. I bought from Gunbroker, Navy exchange, a TON of online ammo. I think there's something else to that story.

I have as well. Quite a bit this year. Everything from guns, ammo to scopes. Midway, Shootstraight and other online ammo places.
But I dont doubt it says that on their website.

Last edited by Boarmaster123; 10/02/21.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
3G?

Man I’m so glad we dont have 3 G anymore. It sucks, data interruptions. Barely able to stream Barely Legal.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rainshot
They all are. C1 is probably just more open than others. We soo need to take back America and put the banking system back to banking instead of being another military wing of the democrat party.

This.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
All card companies hate gun owners. Fortunately for us they still need us more than we need them. Ive probably spent 10k on my card in the last year. Not 1 issue.

IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Wait a minute isn’t the Cabelas card capitol one?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Wait a minute isn’t the Cabelas card capitol one?

yes it is.

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by JGray
I thought they were the bank for the Cabelas Club visa. At least they were when I shopped at Cabelas. I don't have to worry about that ever again...

They are it is the only Capital One card I have.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I call a BS on this post, My Cabela's is Captiol One, I've purchased all kinds of ammo and hunting/gun parts with this card.
Recently I went into a M&P tackle store for some fishing equipment, tried to pay for it with my Cabela's card and was advised by the store owner that they did not except Cabela's cards as they were in direct competition with them with their products, even though the were just a small one man operation.
I'm sure your store owner has a gripe with Capitol One and just made up that reason, it ain't true.

"The older I get, the better I was"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The Cabelas and Bass Pro cards are through Capital One and have been for some time.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Damned if it isn't true.
Had to see for myself.
Ended up buying 5 boxes of .257 117gr Sierra game kings from 3rd Gen.
I bet you can use your C1 card for anything you want at any of Johnny Morris' sorry assed stores.

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Used mine this morning to buy some powder at Powder Valley.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Just went shopping and found some 6mm ELD-X 90 grain bullets at Third Generation. I don't think anyone else has any right now but 3G does. Damn prices are noticeably higher than they have been but that's true across the board, I think---if you're able to find anything at all.

Anyway, at checkout I noticed this advisory on 3G's site:

Payment Method
Credit Card --- Warning: Capital One does not want you to buy from us. If you use a Capital One card here they will cancel it and the charge will be declined even if you call them and they say otherwise. Please use any type of credit or debit card from any other bank or provider.

Is Capital One freezing out all the firearms and shooting vendors, or do they have a vendetta against Third Generation? If so, maybe we can hurt them. I sure want to, assuming that my suspicion is correct.

You fellas need to wake up to the world around you. Read up on Operation Choke Point- its been in effect since the Obama Regime, and it is REAL.

It is the reason your LGS charges more for CC transactions (or hides it in the price). It is the reason a firearms business struggles to find a CC processor. It is the reason firearms businesses are denied credit.

Time to stop patronizing these leftist azzholes in the banking industry who fall in line with the Democrats.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is 3G?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by skeen
What is 3G?

Oh, okay, got it.

https://store.thirdgenerationshootingsupply.com/checkout/#payment

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1234, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 10ring1, 54 invisible), 2,222 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,254
Posts18,486,311
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.