Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Had major surgery March 2020. Went 4 months without a paycheck. Salary reduction of 75% when I was able to return to work. Have yet to miss a payment on the farm, or anything else.

Yes, we had a rainy day fund. However, made a conscious choice to sell a bunch of stuff to minimize draw down on the rainy day fund. Vehicle fleet averages 13 years old with 150K miles. But, everything starts, stops and drives. We will survive...

Smart man.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
My vehicle has 217K, no AC and has rust.
I figure I can get another yr or two out of it 😂

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My niece is in the banking training industry. She is training tons of new bankers/vultures for the upcoming bubble burst in housing.
Naturally default always exists, but this stuff is encouraged for the eventual bust.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
most likely fake news

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I don't believe that B.S.. We have 8 renters and none missed a payment. Two friends have property management companies and said they're not experiencing anything close to that %. I don't believe 1/4 of what's being reported by the MSM.

I dont buy it either. Record unemployment? In the middle of a labor shortage? Horse petunias. Someones trying go build a case for more free crap more dependence on gov handout, more control. 30% seems like way too high.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I don't believe that B.S.. We have 8 renters and none missed a payment. Two friends have property management companies and said they're not experiencing anything close to that %. I don't believe 1/4 of what's being reported by the MSM.

I dont buy it either. Record unemployment? In the middle of a labor shortage? Horse petunias. Someones trying go build a case for more free crap more dependence on gov handout, more control. 30% seems like way too high.

It would probably help if you looked at the dates of a post before you reply.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Lost me at "unless the government intervenes".

You can't buy a boat or UTV cause everyone borrowed and bought them all. People making what I make are buying land and building bigger houses than I'd be willing to heat and cool.

Had a neighbor take out a huge mortgage to demolish a decent house that was given to them, build a huge one, and buy new cars. He lives in a small rental now.

Yeah, I think they're missing payments.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It's gonna get a lot worse.

Thank a COVTARD.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
All part of the Democrat's (Obama's) plan.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have one that has maybe paid 5 months of rent in 9 years . do not rent to my kid. it dos not pay. made the pay off on mortgage last month.

Last edited by CoElk101; 10/03/21.

If you are not America first you are america last. Be loud and proud America first.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Thank a COVTARD.

Not to worry. City governments are now building miniature homes for squatters and homeless to live in free...Placing these fine dwellings, inhabited by law abiding citizens in upper middle class neighborhoods, is the new normal. 🤦🏽‍♂️🙄

Neighborhoods are stoked after hearing a village of trash makers will be arriving soon.

#PropertyValuesTank

#Winning

👊🏽🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
You can’t even buy a trailer and truck and live on the road without paying taxes on it every year. We sure do live in a free country, yes, sir.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
How come the homeless did not all die, OP says sheltering in place saves lives...

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Thank a COVTARD.

Not to worry. City governments are now building miniature homes for squatters and homeless to live in free...Placing these fine dwellings, inhabited by law abiding citizens in upper middle class neighborhoods, is the new normal. 🤦🏽‍♂️🙄

Neighborhoods are stoked after hearing a village of trash makers will be arriving soon.

#PropertyValuesTank

#Winning

👊🏽🦫

LLCs are gonna swoop in and buy massive amounts of residential real estate.

Make home ownership a thing of the past and they got a nice big chunk of Americana out of the way.

Thank a COVTARD.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by worriedman
How come the homeless did not all die, OP says sheltering in place saves lives...

Get your shots.

Everything's fine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Thank a COVTARD.

Too damn many of them to thank individually.

😡

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by goalie

Thank a COVTARD.

Too damn many of them to thank individually.

😡

Not really. Beathe, Aim, Squeeze. Each gets a very personal and impactful thank you. If we all pitch in and help, I am sure they could all be properly thanked.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The numbers are about 8 million behind on rent, as the the rent moratorium expires in different states there will be a lot of evictions. 1.6 million home owners are behind on payments, those will be forced sells and foreclosures. It takes a while for this stuff to work through the courts, but it will happen in the next few months. Different states have different rules and dates. But there is two years worth of foreclosures and evictions coming. The largest effected area's are large urban liberal chitholes.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
The numbers are about 8 million behind on rent, as the the rent moratorium expires in different states there will be a lot of evictions. 1.6 million home owners are behind on payments, those will be forced sells and foreclosures. It takes a while for this stuff to work through the courts, but it will happen in the next few months. Different states have different rules and dates. But there is two years worth of foreclosures and evictions coming. The largest effected area's are large urban liberal chitholes.

Are you fully vaccinated?

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

That might be your experience, but remember that it's a big country. We rent out our cottage in Hawaii to a nice lady who works as a substitute teacher and cleans houses. With no in person school for much of the pandemic, she didn't get any work there and people were scared to have people in their houses with covid around, particularly since most of the people who hired her were elderly or infirm. As a result she got a bit behind on the rent, but keeps us informed and does her level best to get caught up. She's accessed rental relief programs there to help make ends meet.

Hawaii's economy has taken a huge hit over the last two years. Tourism was way down for most of that time and that's a huge part of the economy there. There's a lot of poverty where our cottage is located (East side of the Big Island) and lots of foreclosures.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

191 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 160user, 10Glocks, 21 invisible), 1,369 guests, and 910 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,864
Posts18,497,278
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.